193

The back touched a flat surface. Bella was shocked to find out that the sea was behind her. The rolling sea was like opening a huge hole, trying to devour everything. If she fell from here, she would have been devoured. 

Seeing the waves rolling, her body could not help but tremble even more. She hadn't found a child yet, she couldn't die! 'haha, there's nowhere to escape, right?" The people laughed even harder as they looked at Bella.

There was a wicked man in front and the sea behind him. No matter which side was in a desperate situation, Bella felt sullen. Who could come and save her? What should she do? William, where are you? When she was most frightened, what she had in mind was William, but now she must not know that she was trapped and still threatening her life. 

Was she really going to die in this vast sea today? "Broken girl, it's our brother's inability to kill you today." No, no! If she was destined not to escape, rather than let them meet her, she would rather die in the sea, at least. 

The sea breeze had blown off her hair, her clothes had been torn apart, and her round, snow-white shoulders had been exposed to the eyes of those people, making them even more controllable. No, no... Bella was so desperate that he used all his energy to climb the railing. 

I'm sorry, My child, Mommy can't come to you forever. She closed her eyes and let her the last trace at despair disappear into her eyes. She had no choice but to plunge into this ferocious sea to protect her body. 

Goodbye, Child! Goodbye, William was sealed. There was a tear in her eyes. The sea breeze blew onto the sea surface and immediately merged into the sea. "Boss, this stinky bitch wants to jump into the sea!" The people were a little shocked to see that such a move had taken place. "Hmm, it's just pretending to be!" The boss on the smuggling ship said disdainfully, watching as Bella step on the outside with one foot, and continued to mock at him. 

"You jump. If you dare to jump, I'll convince you." Bella felt despairing at this moment. She knew that if she took a step back, she would give in. She could not hear anything. William, when the car was in the military, he would return home. When the car entered the yard, he would see the nurse holding Liam and waiting at the door. 

What Happened? At home, why would Liam wait for him at the door? William, he felt a little puzzled and go out of the car and walked towards Liam. Liam saw the car that came back in William. There was a surprise in his eyes, and a smile raised on his small face. He thought that Bella was also in the car and the car started to shout as soon as it stopped.

"Mommy, Mommy..." he kept pounding forward as he yelled at mom. William, when he got off the car and heard Liam shouting to her mother, some doubts flashed in his eyes. He asked the nurse, "Where's Miss Bella?" 

There were some worries flashing in the nurse's eyes. when Bella wanted to leave, she looked panicked. The nurse said worriedly, "Miss Bella left in the afternoon, but she never came back. When she left, she looked panicked. I wonder if something happened. 

Hearing the nurse's reply, William felt that something was wrong. Panic? maybe there was nothing to panic about unless she heard from the child. However, Vanessa had already left. No one would use the child's matter to call her away. 

"What did she say? When she left?" William continued to ask, his expression darkening. Bella panicked when Bella left, which meant that she had to know what to panic about, but what else could make her panic apart from the child? "She didn't say anything. miss Bella walked very anxiously. She took her phone to the door and didn't even take her bad." The nurse suddenly remembered, "Oh yes, miss Bella picked up a phone call."

A phone call meant that someone had deliberately lied to her! he did not enter the house but quickly returned to the car. Something had happened. Otherwise, it wouldn't be long before she returned her away, but until now, there was no news. This was not a simple kidnapping. 

He pushed the accelerator to the bottom, and the car ran likewise on the road.  "Bella, are you at home?" Without any response, he opened the door and found that there was no one inside. There was no sign of Bella's return. His heart stunned and he immediately picked up his phone to make a phone call. For the first time, his tone trembled.

"Give me a thorough investigation of New Orleans. be sure to find Miss Bella's whereabouts." When the military district received this order, it immediately began to execute it. A soldier appeared in the streets of New Orleans. all the soldiers were actively looking for the whereabouts of Bella.

The entire New Orleans was caught in an unprecedented level of tension. The military troops in the military districts were dispatched, which caused the public's attention as well as the above. Victoria was shocked when she heard that William's addressed had sent her an army. Did William not know what the army was doing? he had actually asked people to look for the whereabouts of a woman. 

Victoria was very angry and helpless. "Mistress, don't be angry. That woman will soon disappear completely. The young master is just an impulse. She will forget about it after a long time." The one who spoke was the servant, who was by the side of Victoria. She had been by her side for so many years.

 The servant words made Victoria nod. Yes, that woman would soon disappear completely. She had already made Bella go abroad. After she was sent abroad, she would know what would happen to an undocumented woman. What's more, those who were smuggled into the boat were not good things. With Bella's appearance, those people would surely see an uprising. 

If Bella did not struggle, if she had been played like that, he would probably not have asked her if he had found her. If she refused to obey, she would not have to wait until William came to find her, even if she could not go abroad, she would probably have been directly killed. Anyway, Bella, this time she definitely couldn't be please by him.