65

Mr. Bennett stood straight, and he signed as he looked at Bella.

Then he took out his phone and made a call to the security guard. He asked him to drive over and take Bella back home.

Bella sat on the sofa, feeling her legs trembling. She was really tired.

When she thought that there were still a lot of villas that she hadn't seen, she felt desperate.

"Mommy." Liam stretched out two to let Bella hug him.

Mr. Bennett did not give Liam to Bella. He just looked at her seriously and said, "Your stamina is too poor. From tomorrow onwards, you will train with me in the morning."

"What are we training?" Bella asked eagerly.

"Sports, be there in the living room at 6:30 tomorrow morning, waiting for me." Mr. Bennett ordered:  "Otherwise, you'll be punished."

Chief, I'm just a designer with weak limbs, not your soldier!

"Okay, let's eat." Mr. Bennett said to Bella.

Mr. Bennett asked the nanny to give Bella a bowl of soup and said, "Drink before you eat. Drink some..."

Bone soup!

Bella looked at the soup in front of her.

Previously, when she was at the beach villa, because of her fracture, Mr. Miller... No... Tony cooked her bone soup every day.

Unexpectedly, there was such a treatment at William's house too.

She took a sip of the soup with mixed feeling and felt that the taste was similar to that in the beach villa.

After eating, Liam kept asking for his mother, and Mr. Bennett had no choice but to take Liam to Bella.

Bella started to make designs for each villa one by one.

When she was working, she held Liam with one hand and made design with the other. Liam was really obedient, starting at Bella quietly with his pure eyes.

Bella could not hold it back and kissed Liam's face.

Liam immediately clapped his hands and laughed happily.

Bella saw that it was fun, and then she went over and kissed Liam. Liam giggled again.

The nanny came over to send Bella fruit. When she saw Bella stay with Liam so happy, she smiled: "lady Bella and Liam are really close to each other, even closer than Master."

Bella was also fond of claim too!

"I've got an affinity with Liam." Bella lifted Liam and said, "Right, Liam?"

"Mommy, Mommy," Liam revealed two small teeth and laughed like a little bunny.

With Liam, Bella felt that it was really good to live here.

It was only the next day.

Before it dawned, her room was knocked, the alarm clock was still not ringing, and it was not time to get up. Bella was too sleepy. She pulled the blanket onto the bed and continued to sleep, ignoring the knock on the door.

When the knock on the door finally stopped, Bella was relieved. as she was about to fall asleep, a man's voice suddenly rang in her ear: "Bella, get up."

Bella opened her eyes and saw a tall, handsome man standing beside that bed.

"Ah." She screamed as she sat up from the bed. She was not sure what had happened.

"It's already six forty. You're already ten minutes late. I'll give you five more minutes to make yourself up and come out as soon as possible.'

Bella sat on the bed in a daze, and it took a while before she could react. Now, she was not at home or in a hotel, but at the home of Mr. Bennett.

The person who just called her up just now was the head of the military district in Southern US.

After realizing her situation, Bella suddenly woke up, and she was not in the mood to sleep again. She immediately got up from the bed and jumped upstairs with the fastest speed.

"Excuse me, I've overslept," said Bella. 

Mr. Bennett wore a sports outfit, revealing his slender and strong limbs, like a leopard on the hunt.

"It's your first time committing a crime, so I won't punish you today." Mr. Bennett said to Bella, "Go, follow me.'

Bella admitted her mistake and went behind Mr. Bennett.

The morning mist had not yet completely spread out. the entire villa was like a fairyland, which was beautiful. If had been a long time since she was up this early. She smelled the fresh air and felt the experience of getting up early was pretty good. the resentment finally cleared up.

After only half an hour of running, Bella's legs were slowly moving, and their distance becoming larger.

Without hearing the sound of footsteps behind him, Mr. Bennett did not continue. Instead, he turned to Bella and said, "Continue, don't stop. We will finish in ten minutes."

Bella had wanted to give up, but when she heard that he had said that it would finish in another ten minutes, she immediately gained strength.

"Does ten minutes arrive?" Bella asked as she gritted her teeth.

"No, there's still six minutes left." Mr. Bennett looked at his watch and said to Bella.

There were six minutes left, and she could hold on even if she gritted her teeth.

"Are we there?"

"Three minutes left."

these ten minutes were too long, right? Before it arrived, Bella was about to collapse.

Mr. Bennett reached out to Bella and said, "It's only three minutes left. Go on. If you can't move, just hold my hand, and I'll take you for a while."

Bella felt like she was about to be ruined, but she was staring at him.

When she saw that Mr. Bennett had reached out to her, she could not care about much anymore. As long as she could make her relax, she was willing to do so. She did not hesitate to reach out her hand to Mr. Bennett. She clung tightly to the hands of Mr. Bennett in case he would regret it.

Mr. Bennett held Bella's hand tightly, helping her run forward.

With the help of Mr. Bennett, Bella felt much easier.

She was extremely fortunate that she did not refuse Mr. Benett's offer to help.

She did not know how long they had run. At last, Mr. Bennett stopped, and said, "Okay, time is up.

Bella couldn't even move her legs. She did not let go of Mr. Bennett's hand so that he could pull her forward.

Finally, slowly recovering, Bella raised her wrist and looked at the time.