191

Even though William knew that there was nothing between Bella and Walker, he could not help but want to be jealous and came to see Bella. He loved Bella very much, so he would suffer this way. hearing the words of William, Bella had already been ready, but she was still shocked. 

"Mmm, he's drunk, I'll send him home." There was nothing to hide in the things she did, so she said with a calm face. "Bella, I'm jealous, so you have to compensate me!" Bella was ready to face his anger, but she only waited for these words. She looked up in shock and welcomed him with a hot kiss. 

"Oh!" His kiss was too hot, and she could only conditionally reflex around his neck. His kiss was punishing. He did not let go of every corner of her. Bella could only feel his breath being engulfed a little. After a long time, he finally let go of her. Her eyes were filled with wetness, and a dazed expression made his tooth tool up. 

"Bella, the punishment must be heavier this time. You should be punished to enter the bar and be alone with other men.' Before Bella could be reflected, he clasped her waist and hugged her into the room. He picked her up and placed it on the sofa in the living room. 

Bella is slightly refreshed and wanted to push him away. 'Walker is my friend and he helps me a lot. I can't leave him alone." 

"But, I'll be jealous!" Bella was surprised. he actually said that he would be jealous, but he was a dignified man who actually said that he was jealous. "Bella, I want to tie you to my waist so that other men can't take it anymore." William held Bella tighter as she felt the warmth of him. She hugged his waist and responded to his deep feelings. At this moment, she felt that there was only one person in her world. 

Feeling her response, William integrated her into his body even more passionately. Bella was almost fainted by tossing. Finally, he asked for mercy before letting him go. "Bella, please call me for Walker's things next time. if you're alone with him, I'll be jealous." Hearing this, Bella's heart moved. he was not jealous of her. 

To tell the truth, when she heard him punish her for taking care of Walker, she was very repulsive. She returned to her feelings. However, when she heard him say that, she could not help but feel a little more affectionate. 

His reaction justified his concern for her. If he really did not believe her, he would have rushed to Walker's house at the beginning. Even though he was jealous, he still cared about her and respected her. "Okay!" Bella solemnly agreed.

It was already late. Liam would be very uneasy if he could not see him and not see him, so he could not stay here to accompany him. But he couldn't be with Bella he was also unstable. William looked at Bella. Her cold seemed to be better now. The softer appearance in bed made him want to leave. 

"Bella, come back tomorrow and continue designing." Bella was about to fall asleep. Hearing his words, his eyes closed. Although the work of the maple Villa Group had been slowed down for half a year, it would not be possible to complete the work without hurrying. Bella nodded when she heard that William mentioned it. 

"Also, then start tomorrow." When she thought that she had not seen Liam for a long time, she really missed him. She could finally return to Liam tomorrow. "Okay, I have an important meeting tomorrow, but I'll have some to pick you up, so you don't have to take a taxi."  William was not assured that Toni acted alone. With Walker, who was the woman who beat him up, he had to make sure that everything was safe.

"Okay..." Bella said. His eyelids were already close together, and he closed his eyes. William left to help her get rid of the horns. The next day, Bella organized herself. When she went out, she saw that there was a guard who is guarding in the door. She felt slightly surprised. 

She did hear that he had sent someone to pick her up last night. She did not expect it to be a security guard. "Miss Bella, Chief William has something to go out, so let me come over to  pick you up." The guard said respectfully, Bella nodded slightly and then got into the car. 

All the way to the Villa, Liam was excited when he saw that Bella had come. "Mommy, Mommy!" After a few days not seeing him, the little guy seemed even more intimate. Bella immediately lifts him up. With a gentle face, this child was too painful. She saw that she could not control herself and wanted to love him.

'Did Liam miss Mother?" She couldn't come over because of her cold these past few days, but she was thinking about Liam every day. "Think!" Liam's hands clasped tightly around Bella's neck, her face suddenly a little scared. " Mommy don't go!" Bella was sad. Liam must have thought that she would leave, so she would be so afraid. 

"Liam is not afraid, Mommy doesn't leave, is here to accompany Liam, okay?" She looked at Liam's eyebrows carefully. Get up. " Okay!" Liam seemed uneasy. he kept Bella hold on, but his title hand was not willing to leave Bella's neck. "For the past few days, Liam was been looking at the door for a long time to see if miss Bella has come over." The nurse said with emotion.  

Miss Bella and Liam are like real mother and son. not only do they look like each other, but their feelings are very good too! Bella looked at Liam. This child was so concerned about him that she could not help softening up. 

"Mother will accompany Liam in the future. I won't let Liam wait this way." She suddenly felt for eyes warm, and she could not help but hug her. Liam listened as she smiled. "Mommy, Liam together!" After saying that, he smiled happily. The little face he had recovered from after his illness was pale. This child should be as good as her! Bella looks at Liam's eyebrows again. he became more and more confused. Similar eyes the same blood type. Was this child really not hers?