18

"Matthew, are you okay?" Tony's nervous voice sounded as he carried the child on the ground and looked him as a treasure.

When she heard Tony's voice, her mind went blank.

When he saw Tony hug Matthew, Bella's heart suddenly twitched, and then there was a deep pain. Had Tony so carefully embraced her child before?

Her eyes were red and her body trembled.

Walker grabbed the waist of Bella as if it had drawn her into his protection area. When he saw that Bella was trembling, he took off his coat and put it on Bella's shoulder.

"Are you alright?" Walker asked with a gentle expression on his cold face.

She felt a little awkward, but she did not push Walker away. Now that she was void of strength, she was afraid that after she pushed Walker away, she would not stand stably.

She did not want to show weakness in front of Vanessa and Tony.

"I'm fine..." Bella said with face pale, smiling.

Mr. Walker Miller looked at Tony coldly and said: Mr. Grantham, please watch your child in public!"

Tony saw Bella. She looked a little better today, but she was still very thin.

At this moment, Walker held her, making her looked even more exquisite.

"Walker Miller?" Tony was a little unsure.After all, they had not seen each other for many years.

"It's me." Walker Miller responded.

Tony thought about something in the past. He looked at Bella who was embraced in Walker Miller's arms. he clenched his fists tightly and wanted to pull Bella out of Walker Miller's arms. After just talking a look at Vanessa, who was with matthew, he stopped his thoughts.

"I was eating with bella now. If there is nothing else, please don't bother us." Walker Miller said straightforwardly and did not give Tony chance to refuse.

Tony's expression looked terrible. He wanted to say somthing to Bella, but he did not, and then walked out with the child and Vanessa.

Vanessa was not willing to leave like this, but compared to bella, Tony was more important. She controlled herself and left with Tony.

Seeing that they had finally left, Bella was finally relaxed.

She held the table and pushed Walker Miller away from her waist. She sat down on the chair and said, "Thank you, Mr. Miller."

If is weren't for Walker Miller, today's situation would have been messier.

Walker Miller unconsciously rubbed his hands that had been around Bella's waist. His emotion was a little complication, and he still looked expressionless. "It's alright."

After a while, Toni came back.

"Bella, why are you wearing my brother's clothes?" Toni asked curiously.

Bella turned her head and realized that she had forgotten to return clothes to Walker Miller.

When she was prepared to return the clothes to Walker, Wlaker said: "The place you are sitting is at the air out-let, put it on. If you have cold, it will affect your work."

Hearing it, Bella didn't return it anymore.

"Oh, brother, you don't know how to treasure a beauty. You won't have a girlfriend if you keep behaving like this." Toni was dissatisfied when she heard her cousin's words.

Bella was Walker MIller's assistant. She could do nothing but drinking the water in front of her.

But did not see Walker Miller meaningfully looked at her.

After eating, Toni left.

Bella went back to the company with Walker Miller and started working carefully.

She returned the coat to Walker, but Walker Miller blazer, smelled familliar smell, as if it was the unique smell of Mr. Steiner.

Bella was stunned by the fragrance. While she was about to smell it again, she could not smell anything. She was still to sensitive, she thought.

At this poit, Vanessa was very curious about Walker Miller and could not help but ask: "Who was that man just now?"

"The Miller's heir - Walker Miller. The Miller has moved their industries abroad thsses years, and Walker Miller went abroad with his family a few years ago, and has been staying abroad since then, so you haven't seen him before." Tony said to vanessa, "I didn't expect that he would return to the country again."

Could it be for Bella"

Thinking of this posibility, Tony felt a little uncomfortable.

"The MIller's?" Vanessa had also heard of Miller's who were as equaly wealty and powerful as the Gratham's.

If it weren't for the Miller's to move all of it's industries overseas, it wouldn't be easy to judge who would be the most powerful conqueror in New Orleans.

How Bella could was related to the Miller's heir. Vanessa was jealous.

Could it be that bella was born to be rich? She had just snatched Tony form Bella, so Bella immediately started to date with the heir to the Miller's.

Walker Miller?

Miller?

"Tony, do you say that Walker Miller will be the so - called Mr. Steiner?

After Tony listened to vanessa's guess, a deep thought flashed in his eyes. Vanessa was so immersed in her thoughts that she had not noticed at all.

"I don't know." Tony shook his head and said.

There was nothing more for vanessa to say. At this time, the waiter started to serve and interrupted the conversation between them.

Vanessa's eyes flashed with calculations. She believed in her guess that Wlaker Miller must be Mr. Steiner.

Just why did Walker Miller help Bella. Did they know each other before?

No, she had to ask someone to check it, Vanessa thought.

...

Bella's work in the company had slowly started and her profession in interior design began.

The incident in the cafeteria still haunted Bella.

She had finished her work and was working on the design.

Suddenly, the elevator door opened and she saw that Vanessa came out in the elevator.

"Bella, this lady is looking for you. She said she was your sister." The receptionist said to bella.

Bella saw Vanessa and frowned.

She did not want to bother the receptionist and just let the receptionist go. She said to Vanessa, "What do you want?"

Vanessa said straight to the point: "Divorce Tony."

"If you want me to divorce Tony, I've already promised Tony. if he wants to get divorce, he has to give up the assets." Bellas said.