117

Bella sees Matthew, his expression cold, but she didn't want to care about a child. She had not been so vicious. She avoided him and said to the servant, "If you don't want to pull him back, what are you doing here?" Seeing that the servant wanted to pull her son back, Vanessa panicked. She could not lose her son in any way.

"Bella, I can tell you about your child, but you should return my son to me first!" Vanessa immediately said. "Where's my son!" Bella eagerly asked as Vanessa sighed. "You let my son go first, I'll tell you!" Vanessa looked at the desperate struggle and felt distressed. Bella that she could not be as vicious as Vanessa. When she saw that a child wanted her mother, she could not do it.

"Let the child go!" Bella. The servant released Matthew as soon as possible. The child immediately tells Vanessa's arms and cried. "Mommy, why did this bad aunt come to our house and why did she tear us apart?" Separation from her mother was especially frightening for the little child. Matthew, who was now in Vanessa's arms, cried with tears.

"Matthew, I'm good, no one can tear us apart. Mom won't let others tear us apart!" Vanessa looked at her son heartily as she comforted him. Bella sees this scene and felt that Vanessa was really too vicious. As a mother, she knew how important the mother to its child! Why did she break up her and her children?

Matthew was comforted by Vanessa. Then Vanessa raised her eyes and looked at William. With this man present, some things were inappropriate. Bella to know what Vanessa meant, but if William was gone, it would be Vanessa's world again. "Chief William is not an outsider. Just say something!" Bella said willingly. Hearing this, there was a bright glow in the eyes of William.

even though he knew that the outsider Bella wanted to say was not the outsider he wanted, it still made him feel good. Vanessa looked at William and found out that he had no intention of leaving, and that she had a strong feeling that he came for Bella.

But even Tony did not care about it. He would come for Bella! Is there anything else between him and Bella? When she thought about this, Vanessa was a little confused. All along, she wanted to step on Bella's feet and let her laugh, but...

She realized that without  Tony, Bella that there were so many messengers, first Walker Miller, and now it's William Bennett. the two men's identities were noble that the other. Bella she had gone this way? In Vanessa's heart, the more she thought about it, the less calm she felt.

"Mother, why don't we go into the house?" Matthew asked in confusion. This is his home. Why did he and his mother stand outside? When Vanessa heard this, she decided. She looked at Bella and asked, "Can we go in and talk?" Bella nodded willingly. She was anxious to know about her son.

Vanessa brought the child into the house and asked her son to play by himself. She said, "I can tell you about your child, but you have to divorce him." She could no longer stand the status of being the 3rd party. Even if she lived in Grantham's mansion, she was still not the hostess of the house. No matter where she went, she had to be treated with strange eyes. She wanted to be real. Mrs. and a real hostess of the house!

And her son could not be ignored by someone else because of her status as a bastard. So, become a real Mrs as soon as possible! Hearing that, Bella to look at Vanessa and saw that her expression was very urgent. She knew that this woman had been stimulated and could not wait to give her a name.

But with a marriage that had been ruined for the whereabouts of her son, she had an answer without having to choose. "Okay, as long as you tell me about the child's whereabouts. I'll immediately divorce tony!" Bella said willingly, bis eyes filled with urgency. William looked at Bella without hesitation, his expression is a little excited.