17

The next day, when Bella woke up, it was still not bright outside.

The position beside her was still a little warm, proving that the man who slept beside her last night had just left.

She immediately jumped off the bed and ran to the window. She saw a black Mercedes-Benz which had just left.

But...

She was too far from it, so he could not see the plate number.

Who was he, Mr. Steiner?

Bella stood in a daze at the window, until the sun rose and shone on her warmly.

Thinking about work today, Bella would like to go back and change her clothes and prepare to go to work in that company.

When she reached the company, she saw that Mr. Miller again

Walker was still serious, and said, "Before you meet my requirements, you will be my assistant for the time, and then go to the design department on the day you are truly qualified to become a designer."

"Okay, I got it." Bella accepted it with a happy heart.

"Okay, now you can go out," said Walker.

Bella had her own desk and started her work.

She quickly adapted to the job, and Walker did not take special care of her, only treat her as an ordinary assistant. Such an attitude made her feel very comfortable. At least, she did not feel that she could get this job only because of Toni.

On the third day of her work, Toni that she had been unable to contact suddenly appeared. She came to invite Walker for dinner, and by the way, to see if Bella could get used to her new work.

"Toni, thank you very much for helping me," Bella said gratefully to Toni.

"You don't have to thank me, my cousin is notoriously strick. If you can be accepted, it means that you are capable of it. Otherwise, even if I did my best, my cousin would not make a compromise." she pulled Bella and said, "Bella, let's eat out this noon to celebrate that you find a new job."

"Okay." Bella nodded.

Anyway, she could find a job this time, Thanks to Toni, she was willing to help her.

But...

When it was noon, they were going out to eat, Bella was a little panicked. She thought that it was just that she and Toni. She did not know that Walker would dine together.

Then, they arrived at the restaurant. Before the dishes were served, Toni went to the restroom. Walker was not a talkative person.

Facing Walker's icy, cold face, Bella was a little nervous. She was at a loss. When she was trying to find a topic to chat with Mr. Walker Miller, a voice suddenly appeared.

Vanessa looked down at her and asked, "Bella, why are you here?"

Hearing the voice, even if Bella didn't look, she could tell who she was.

"I'm eating here. I shouldn't be in your way." Bella took a deep breath and copied Walker's expression, looking back at Vanessa.

She did not want to make a fuss in front of Walker and Toni, so she compromised and said, "I don't want to make trouble with you at this time. Maybe later."

Vanessa noticed that there was Walker beside Bella.

Seeing that Walker was young and handsome, not worse than Tony, Vanessa was annoyed. Vanessa envied that Bella married Tony before and she hadn't divorced Tony yet and Bella was dating this man now.

"Oh, I didn't know you've already dated with others so soon before getting divorced  with Tony." Vanessa looked at Walker and said meanly.

Bella did not want to have any disputes with Vanessa in front of Walker, but she knew that Vanessa would not let it go.

She did not want to tell anyone about the affairs of Tony Vanessa and her. At this moment, she was quite embarrassed in front of her boss, Walker.

"Daisy, I'll say it for the last time. If there's anything please wait until another day, otherwise, I'll never give you what you want."

Vanessa was angry now.

When she had just returned from abroad, Bella was obviously easy to bully. Now, she dared to threaten her so boldly, she was becoming bolder and bolder.

It must because that Mr. Steiner backer her.

She had to find out who Mr. Steiner was.

"Huh." Vanessa sneered a little and said, "Do you think that if you don't give it to me, I won't have another way? Bella, I told you, you couldn't beat me before, I have left here for four years and came back again, but you're still a loser for me, do you think I'll be afraid of you?"

"Since you despise me so much, why would you come over and provoke me? Bella asked her.

Vanessa frowned, and Bella was getting more and more aggressive.

"You think I'm provoking you? I just saw you, so I came over and greeted you. Is there anything wrong?" Vanessa and said, "Why you are so desperate to find another man when you haven't divorced Tony?"

Walker looked at Vanessa and Bella. Although there was no expression on his face, some impatience and been indicated in his eyes.

Bella felt a little guilty about herself.

This was her own business, but it had affected Walker.

She did not want to disturb Walker's meal, so she gritted her teeth and said to Mr. Walker Miller with a guild face, "Mr. Miller, I'm sorry, I have some private matters to deal with. I cannot dine with you and Toni today. Please tell Toni I'm sorry. I have to leave now."

After she finished speaking, she grabbed Vanessa's arm and said, "Come with me."

She was going to take Vanessa out of the restaurant, at least to find a place where no one was.

"I'm not planning to leave, why? Are you afraid that someone else will know about your scandal?" Vanessa struggled but refused to cooperate.

She could see didn't want to quarrel with her in front of this man. But Vanessa would not let Bella get what she wanted.

Two of them were holding on. Suddenly, something heavy was crash on Bella. Her feet on high-heels did not stand firmly and she almost fell down to the ground.

However, there was a big hand from behind her, around her waist and holding her in his arms.

Bella smell a familiar, almost inaudible taste on the person behind her. An idea in her heart interrupted her thoughts without waiting for her to think about it.