78

Bella was indeed uncomfortable now. her whole body was as if it was on fire. A desire spread it to her body.

She felt a disgusting smell approaching. The man's evil face looked disgusting, but she could not reject it and even desire it.

And the camera was facing her!

No!

No!

Definitely not.

The man's hand had already touched her. Bella bit herself bitterly, and the pain was replaced with sexual desire, but it was even more hopeless.

Then she felt her senses fade again.

She heard the sound of the door being knocked.

"Who are you? Ah!!!!"

Immediately, the disgusting smell well away, and then a familiar smell came. She had hugged the owner of this smell many times.

It was Mr. Steiner!

Then, Bella fell into a warm and familiar embrace. Mr. Steiner's hand touched her face.

Feeling the warmth of his hand, Bella felt a sense of relief. Mr. Steiner gave her a great sense of security.

She slowly got fainted, but.

No.

She suddenly remembered that Mr. Steiner was Tony!

Bella was struggling to push away Mr. Steiner, but her body was not strong at all.

Mr. Steiner wore a silver mask, making him indistinct. he hugged Bella and said, "Don't more. I'll take you out of here first."

Mr. Steiner took Bella out of this room at the fastest speed and went straight to the presidential suite.

"Don't touch me. Get off." Bella shrugged, cursing at Mr. Steiner.

Mr. Steiner's hand touched the cheek of Bella. His gaze swept towards Bella on the bed. her face was red, and her body-colored tortoiseshell was suitable. Darkened thought appeared in his mind.

Next, Mr. Steiner directly blocked her lips.

"Hmm." Bella was slowly eroded by the effects of the drug. She could not help but stretched her hands around Mr. Steiner's neck.

His desire raised. He turned over and suppressed her under his body.

"Good, don't be afraid. I'll be very gentle."

"It hurts." Bella bit his lip and exclaimed.

Mr. Steiner directly sealed Bella's lips and swallowed all of her whispers.

Gradually, the pain slowly faded away. Bella clung tightly to Mr. Steiner, completely losing her mind, and then...

It was over and over again.

Finally.

Mr. Steiner pulled aside the sweaty hair of Bella, and gently and pitifully kissed her forehead, then gently called her name out: "Bella, I miss you so much."

His tone was slight, and his affection became deeper.

When he thought about what had happened today, Mr. Steiner's gaze at her, revealing a gloomy look, and he wanted to revenge on everyone.

But he held it back again. He knew that Bella would like to do her own revenge more than he did.

Mr. Steiner accompanied Bella until he was about to dawn before he got up and left.

When he left, afraid that she would be calculated by others, Mr. Steiner also specifically looked for a hotel manager.

"Take care of the lady Bella. Don't let anyone come and get near to her. if she has needs, meet it" Mr. Steiner said to the hotel manager when he left.

"Okay, okay, I got it." The hotel manager did not even dare to lift his head. 

How dare he refuse this man?

Only after he had explained, did Mr. Steiner leave?

Even though he wanted to bring Bella back with him, 

Now, he couldn't!

...

As for Vanessa, after throwing Bella to the man she returned to the banquet in order to avoid the suspicion.

She hated seeing the confident and proud Bella. This was all she asked for.

After tonight, nobody would want Bella anymore, Vanessa thought.

Vanessa was in such a good mood until she opened the door, but...

There was only one man in the room who had already been knocked out, but Bella was missing!

Throughout the room, only a broken camera was telling Vanessa that someone had saved Bella.

Damn it!

Who had ruined her plan? He should save the slut, Bella?

Vanessa became angrier and angrier, but she quickly claimed down and said coldly: "Bella, even if you have good luck this time, you won't have this luck the next time."

She turned around and left the room. Then she found the hotel security guard sent the shocked man to the hospital.

The next day...

In the presidential suite, Bella woke up again. It was already dawn.

She had just thought about getting up, but she realized that her body was hurting as if she had been crushed by a car. Her whole body was aching. her face suddenly stiffened, and she opened the blanket and looked at it. What had happened last night.

Vanessa!

It was Vanessa who was playing tricks on her. She was too careless. She did not expect Vanessa to be so bold.

She actually dared to do something at Grandma's birthday banquet!

And Tony...

When she thought about what had happened in this room, her fists clenched tightly, and her hearts were filled with humiliation. She clearly remembered how tightly she held Tony's neck last night.

She wouldn't forget about this matter. It was impossible for Vanessa to leave such a thing without clues.

She would definitely find evidence. Sooner or later, one day, she would hand out all the evidence to the police and let Vanessa pay the price for what she had done.

Right.

Watching the monitor!

vanessa's medicine on her must have been decided on a temporary. She must have taken the medicine at the banquet, so the hotel's surveillance video must have been photographed.

She resisted the pain in her body and took a shower before she came out of the room.

Originally, she thought that it would be difficult to get a surveillance video of the hotel, but she did not the hotel immediately gave her the video of last night banquet.

After Bella got the video, she immediately left the hotel and headed back to the villa.

She did not want to delay the progress of the work. She had promised that she would never drag on Mr. Steiner and would design well.