76

Bella was curious, but she did not ask much. She said awkwardly, "I just had a nightmare... Mr. Bennett. Hey, what's wrong with my voice?"

She had no right to say that she had been frightened by Mr. Bennett.

Only with words, she realized that her voice was hoarse like a male duck.

"You've caught a cold." Mr. Bennett looked at her expressionless. "How old are you? why don't you take care of yourself? It's raining outside. Your body is so bad. When you've recovered, your training will double."

Bella omitted the raining part. She only heard that he wanted to double her training.

She didn't want it! Ooooh.

Bella looked pitifully at Mr. Bennett: "Cough and cough. I'm indeed in poor physical condition. But we still need to take time, right? Cough, cough, cough."

Mr. Bennett's bow frowned indicated "No!"

His tone was filled with coldness. When he saw the gaze of Bella, he realized that he was just a little too excited.

Mr. Bennett was afraid that Bella would be suspected because there was something clueless about it. Mr. Bennett added: "How can you finish such a year's work with your weak body? Working with your weak body aren't you responsible for my design task?"

He did not want to let Bella know the truth of the matter at this time. In order not to let her doubt, he could only care about her on the grounds of work.

Sure enough, when it came to working, Bella would no longer doubt it.

She was stunned. He was right!

"Yes, eat medicine and sleep well. if it still doesn't work well, then I'll send you to hospital." Mr. Bennett put the cup and medicine into Bella's hands.

Something happened to the military. He had been working with the military for the past few days. His phone was turned off. It wasn't turned on until Mr. Bennett's things were done.

In the end, he received a call from the nanny. Bella was uncomfortable. he immediately put down all his work and rushed back.

Bella took medicine very obediently.

Mr. Bennett's glanced at her. This torment in Bella's face made him felt heartbroken.

He said, "before you are recovered, you don't go anywhere without my permission. you didn't need to work, neither. I didn't have the habit of being a slave owner. Take a good rest."

Bella was stunned. "Mr. Bennett, my grandmother's 80th birthday is approaching. I have to go."

In the face of Mr. Bennett's silence, Bella still said, "I promise that this time, I won't delay the work in the future, and I will finish it on time.'

Mr. Bennett's eyes showed he was unpleasant, and he immediately agreed.

...

Not long, it was the day of the birthday banquet.

Although White's group was just a small company, it had the back of Grantham's, so there will still a lot of celebrities who came to this party.

Vanessa was still proud. when she was in Grantham's, she had never married Tony. Even if  Tony loved her, she would not able to say anything.

Today the host was the White family. She wore a sexy little gown and made up.

She was very happy to be present and thought that she was the attraction of the day.

It was just her good mood that only lasted until the moment Bella came.

Bella had a gift for her grandmother in her hand, but as soon as she entered the door, she was blocked by Vanessa.

"Bella, I said that you're really shameless. You know that the White family is hot now, so you attended it. Had you used to be arrogant and did not stick tot he White family?" There was a glass of red wine inside, and her red lips smirked.

Bella wasn't ready yet. Today was her grandmother's 80th birthday. She didn't want to have extraneous things, and she didn't want to waste her words arguing with her.

"Where's my grandmother? I'll come and offer her a birthday gift." Bella coldly glanced at Vanessa and said disdainfully: "Don't worry, even today, I still think that the people of your White family are disgusting and won't stay longer. I'll leave after I give the gift."

Vanessa hated to see the proud Bella. She thought it was all because the man behind Bella that she could have the confidence. But wait...

Vanessa chuckled as she already had some calculations in her eyes.

She said in a charitable tone, "okay, then I just pity you and let you go in."

No matter what Vanessa thought, Bella decided to leave this place as soon as she gave her gift to Grandma!

She had never been to this hotel where the banquet which hall the banquet was held, so she had to ask the waiters.

But when she was asking direction, someone had already walked towards her. It was Tony!

"Bella, why are you here?" Tony's slim blue suit made him ever more handsome.

Bella, "this is my grandmother's birthday banquet. Why can't I come?"

Tony lowered his eyes. "Bella, between us, you don't have to be so alienated?"

"Oh, huh? Then, what attitude does the CEO of the Grantham's want? Do you want me to take a knife and kill me to take a knife and kill you?" Ever since she knew that Mr. Steiner was just an illusion created by Tony, she felt nothing but disgust and hatred, when she saw Tony.

Mr. Steiner had been her hope when she was in despair, but...

It was only Tony's jokes. She even thought about how Tony and Vanessa laughed at her in the past.

Tony, you were really smart1

Bella saw that Vanessa running quickly towards them, so she chuckled, and turned towards the banquet hall.

When she reached the banquet hall, she quickly found her grandmother.

She had not seen her grandmother for a long time, and her grandmother's eyes were already wet.

When she saw her grandmother, Bella's nose twitched, she walked over and said, "Grandmother, I'm Bella. I wish you a long and happy life."

Grandmother heard the voice of Bella and immediately became refreshed.

She beckoned to Bella with a loving face: "My good granddaughter, you're finally here. Grandmother has been waiting for you for a long time. Come over and let Grandmother look at you. I want you to come to grandma's house more frequently!"