110

Bella was a little embarrassed. "Good night, Mr. Bennett!" Bella said as she wished. William did not tease her anymore and left. As she watched the steps of William finally walk out of the house, Bella closed the door quickly, not giving him the chance to enter again. Looking at the closed door, William could not help but smile.

It seemed that he wanted to catch up with this little woman and still had a long way to go. Fortunately, he had to go. Fortunately, he had no other merit, his biggest merit was stubbornness. Once he had identified a person, there was no way he would let go. In the future, he was worried about Liam and left.

After William close the door, he leaned on the door. For some reason, she had shut William out. her reasonability told her that she had done nothing wrong, but she felt a little sad and unhappy. Probably because William was really good to her, so she felt sad and unhappy in her heart, right? 

However, she quickly figured it out and attributed all of her emotions to the habits she had left in Hawaii. When she heard the sound of the car's engine, she was relieved. it was because she had left or she had figured it out. William returned to the ward, Liam had fallen asleep, his little face still had tears in it, and his little hand was reaching out from time to time as if looking for something. 

When he saw this, the pupil of William was tight. Liam should have been looking for her mother. Even if someone fell asleep, he would still be asleep. Even though he had never seen his mother since he was born, he still relied on his mother just like any other child. When he thought about this, William was a little distressed. William's mother was obviously still angry, and despite her objection, she had to leave behind Bella.

When she saw the tycoon again, her eyes filled with scolding, "William, do you know what you are doing now?" William's gaze shifted away from Liam's body, and then he looked indifferently to his mother; "I know very well what I'm doing." William's mother's chest suffocated. She did not expect her son to say so. Her graceful face immediately showed a strong dissatisfaction, and the look at William also became angry, and even his voice increased.

"William, you're talking to me like this. I'm your mother!" William's mother said angrily. On the bed, Liam didn't sleep well. He cried when he heard yelled by her grandmother. William's mother wanted to lift Liam, but he actually resisted. In the end, it was William that he stepped up and hugged Liam, so he slowly settled down.

Liam did not wake up completely. He only slightly opened his eyes and saw that it was William that he fell asleep again. "Mommy!" Liam's mouth yelled at her Mother. William's pupils deepened. And Liam far liked and needed Bella more than he thought. "Mother, if you want to continue talking about this, you can go back Liam is still sick. He needs to rest and quiet!" William's mother was a little guilty about waking Liam but when she heard Liam's say, her mother now knew who is Liam's calling and she felt dissatisfied again.

"William, you have to know who you are, don't go too close to other women. After all, you're someone with a fiancee." In her view, since William had already had a fiance, he should keep a distance from other women. William held Liam's face and frowned. How could he not know when he had a fiance? Bella had not yet accepted him. How could he see any fiance?

"Mother, I don't like Toni, and she is not my fiance either. I don't have any relationship with her, and I won't even marry her." He felt that at this moment, he had to explain this matter clearly. He had been worried about her Toni being a girl, his skin was thin, and he was afraid of hurting her, so he did not explicitly reject her.

But when he was facing Toni, his attitude was always very cold. He thought that his coldness was enough for everyone to see clearly his decision, but he did not expect that the result would be misunderstood by everyone. he admitted that he had not handled the anniversary year well enough. "Don't like it, won't you marry her?" William's mother felt like she had heard it wrong, and could not help but repeat it.