195

"If you want something to happen, I'll find you!" Walker looked sullen. If he was not eager to find the whereabouts of Bella, he would definitely go back and beat up William. The status of Bella was simple, so how could it be unexpected? The only possibility was that he was implicated by William. 

The whole New Orleans did not have the whereabouts of Bella, which made William look cold. In the ned, it was impossible for anyone to get away with Bella. Moreover, when she left, she was so anxious that she did not even get her bag, which indicated that she had encountered a very urgent matter. 

Even the last time she went to Hawaii to find her son, she went home to pack up her salaries before going over, but this time, she walked too quickly and did not have any stay at all.  "Cheif William, Miss Bella's undercover is back." The security guard immediately reported to the police. The person who knew most about Bella at the moment was probably the undercover guard sent by the head of William. His arrival obviously brought a glimmer of hope. 

"Let him come right now," William said anxiously. When the undercover came in, he looked guilty. he had failed to protect miss Bella and had failed William's trust. " What's going on?" William immediately asked. He didn't want to pursue anything now, he only wanted to know the news of Bella. 

The undercover heard his questioning and said his experience. "It's all of his subordinates who have lost their jobs and have been stunned by others. The secret guard looked regretful that if he knew that it was a bad plan, he would not have easily left Bella. 

William looked even more solemn. He knew exactly what his undercover was. The secret guards who gave him Bella were definitely among the best, and not many people could fool him. "Who's who lied to you?" William asked coldly. 

The one who lied to the secret guard and stole Bella must be one. At present, only after finding these people can find the whereabouts of Bella. The secret guard frowned and hesitated. "Say it!" William was anxious. he saw that the secret guard was still hesitant and yelled. 

The secret guard did not dare hesitate anymore. He immediately told the truth. "There people are hiding very well. I didn't notice anything when I woke up. But I could feel that he had the same atmosphere as me. I have a feeling, he's one of our secret guards." One of the secret guards?

When he heard that, suffocation flashed in the eyes of William, his men dared to harm to his women. The secret guards of the Steiner's were trainer by himself. All the secret guards listened to him. And the only ones who did not listen to him were the ones assigned to Victoria. 

Maybe it's all about his mother? William immediately rushed to the Steiner's without stopping and rushed in before the butler could salute. William, Victoria was in a good mood and was making tea art. At this moment,  she saw that William was coming. 

Why did William come over? Looking at his expression, he seemed to know something. Could it be that he knew what she did to Bella? "Where have you taken Bella?" William's gaze was on Victoria's trembling hands, making sure that it was related to her. 

"William, what are you talking about?" Victoria said calmly. But since William had already come here, she had already suspected her, so how could she believe her? "If you hand her over now, I can't blame you. But even if you're my mother, you can't challenge my bottom line!"

His words were absolutely cold, like a knife stabbing into Victoria's heart, causing her heart to stop at this instant. She looked at William, but his expression was even more ruthless at the moment.  If he really knew what he wanted to do to Bella, wouldn't even her mother be hostile?

Looking at the time, several hours had passed, and the smuggled ship had probably been off the coast got a long time. When William came here, he had not found Bella yet and had suspected himself. As long as she insisted on not saying anything. Bella would disappear forever, and William would never know her whereabouts. As long as time passed, William naturally forgot about that woman. 

There was a hind of determination in Victoria's eyes. No matter what, she would never allow William to be with that woman again. Now that she's gone, don't come back. "I really don't know, William, what are you doing? Do you suspect that this woman has disappeared? Do you have suspected that I'm on my head?" Victoria opened her eyes and was afraid that the guilty content in it would be seen by William.

She still said she didn't know it and did not want her son to find that woman. not only was that woman not worthy of her son, but she was also William's future, but she also would never be able to get them together.

"I'll ask again, where did you go get her?" William looked cold as bloodshot eyes, looking at Victoria, with a strong worry about Bella. Victoria's appearance was even more shocked when she saw him. She did not expect that the disappearance of Bella would have such a serious impact on William. It was just that he couldn't find it for a while, but he was already in such a hurry!

Bella this woman, what did she actually do to make his son care about her like this? Fortunately, she had already taken her away, or else her son would have completely ruined her because of this woman. "William, what is your attitude? Bella is gone. What are you doing here? I haven't seen Bella and I don't know where she went."

Victoria refused to let her go. When she saw her son's nervous state, she increasingly did not want them to continue together. Since she had sent away Bella. there was no reason for her to return. 

"You told the secret guard to fool away the secret guard beside her, and even said that this matter has nothing to do with you!" William stepped forward, and he looked at Victoria. Victoria trembled, and she looked guilty. "I don't know, where does Bella go has anything to do with me. I don't know what happened to their secret guards. Any relationship." Victoria looked up, but she still wanted to cover up all her mistakes.