132

How hungry and thirsty was William? It was so easy to get emotional! Looking at Bella, William signed helplessly; "Bella, there was a reason for this." There is a reason, what reason? Bella could not help but wonder. William bit ambiguously on Bella's ear and said, "Because, I  haven't wanted you for a long time!"

Instantly, Bella's head roared and the blood in her whole body was boiling. Finally, they arrived in the room. William put Bella on a chair, then squatted down to see if she was injured. Bella saw that he wanted to lift her legs, and she retracted her feet. "Bella, let me see if you are injured?" William said worriedly.

"No, it's just slippery, no injuries!" Bella replied, now wanting him to continue. At this time, William was very dangerous. A little more intimate contact would have the potential to burn the gun. She was not so stupid that she came into the trap. Besides, she had just slipped for a while, and there wasn't really a big problem. "No, I'll be relieved when I see it."

When she saw his seriousness, Bella's heart warmed up and she forgot her movements. Then, William took this opportunity to pull up her trousers and saw that there was no big problem, then he let go. "Look, I said I wasn't hurt, you don't have to make such a fuss!" Bella would like to struggle from this strange feeling, so she said and retracted her foot. 

"Bella, everything about you is important," William said in earnest. No one had ever cared about her like this. Bella wanted to cry, but she felt a little hypocritical. So she tried hard to maintain her face but he felt awkward. "em, don't you have anything to do? You can leave now." Bella felt that she was not herself in front of William. If he did not go out, she would not be able to work properly.

"Mmm, then I've left. Wait for me at home!" Her ears were a little warm. Bella nodded her head quickly, lest there be anything new. Looking at her cute look, William smiled. But in order not to embarrass her, he did not laugh. Seeing that William was finally gone, Bella returned her sense.

Today's mood is different from before. Although she picked up the pen, she cannot concentrate. She bit her pen in distress. When she finally hears Liam's crying sound, she walked out. William went to Grantham Group. Since Tony did not want to divorce, he would attend this event. Anyway, Tony had already seen him and Bella kiss, and probably already knew the relationship between them, so he did not need to hide it anymore. 

After arriving at the Grantham Group, it was very easy for William to meet Tony. As if Tony had not seen anything that night, he asked, "Uncle, what's the matter with you today?" He looked at William in front of him. William's indifference and superiority made him feel ashamed. Even if he was considered the most outstanding young talent in New Orleans, he could only look up in front of William. 

William's gaze was deep, and when he looked at Tony, he became sarcastic. Tony had already seen it yesterday but even pretending to not know anything. "There are indeed some things." William nodded. His gaze looked straight, causing Tony to tremble for a moment. Tony's mind was filled with anger as he thought of the kiss from William and Bella last night. 

But he still had a hint of luck. Bella hadn't divorced him yet. Even if William was so great, he couldn't rob her. When he thought about this, Tony's thoughts slowly calmed down. "Little uncle, please sit down!" Tony said politely. "No need, I'm here. I'm just asking you not to delay the time. You should divorce with Bella." William did not want to waste time with Tony, so he said it directly.

Bella was still waiting for him to return home! Tony looked up in disbelief. However, when he saw that there was no joke in William's eyes, there is anger in his heart. "You actually let me divorce with Bella? it's impossible!" Tony said coldly as he stared William. "Your marriage with her has already come to an end. If you don't want a divorce, do you still want to occupy her?" William's eyes were cold as he looked at Tony's angry face.