189

The nurse nodded and immediately went out. He told Toni that William was a cold one. Now that William would be so kind to her, it must have been provoked by Bella. As long as William had known the true face of Bella, he would not treat her like this again in the future. He wanted to see William and gave him the idea of a photo.

"Director of William, I really have something to tell you. It's about Bella of my cousins, Walker, and Bella. I promise that if you don't listen, I'll regret it." Said, William. William was not intended to be mean to Toni, but it was related to Bella. All his reasoning had collapsed. 

"Let her in." William suddenly said. Hearing the words of William, the security guards and the nurse releases him and brought Toni in. Finally, when he saw that William was the one who was not happy yet, she had looked coldly at her and asked, "Miss Toni, don't you have something to tell me about Bella? Now you're all ready to see me, you can say it."

The jealousy and resentment towards Bella in Toni made William not have any affection for her, so he just wanted to kill her quickly. He felt the aloofness of William, and she felt a pain in Toni. She wanted this man to be nicer to her. If he could treat her like Bella, she would wake up smiling even if she was dreaming. 

Bella! If it had not been for Bella, William had already noticed her! But Bella's days were over. William was about to abandon her, and she was about to become an abandoned woman again. "Chief William, I just want to show you something this time." As she said about Toni, she took out a picture from her bag. 

Bella was finally over, and Chief William would be with Toni. She was trembling with excitement. William frowned and took over the picture from Toni. When he saw the contents of the picture, he was very angry. It was Walker again. He was really undead. 

Also, why did Bella be with Walker? Look at the environment, it should still be in the bar. Bella had been so late and even went to the bar to meet Bella. Even though he was angry William, it was mixed with sadness. "William, I've already told you that Bella is a slut. She was really shameless when she was hanging out with you and my cousin."

 None of the men would accept a woman with a watery poplar. "I'm not willing to do  this, I'm sure I won't do this." Don't think that he doesn't know what Toni is. He just wants him to mistakenly think that Bella are human, but his woman himself knew that no ambiguous picture was enough to convince him that Bella would make him sorry.

He did not doubt that Bella have ambiguity with Walker, but he knew that when she was with Walker, he was jealous. Toni did not believe it. She anxiously said, " William, this picture is not edited, and I used to find my cousin's clothes at Bella's home. Just like my cousin.

"I know what kind of person I'm willing to be with. Don't waste my time trying to misunderstand her. I've already made it very clear. You'd better not hurt her again, or I won't be merciful anymore."  The pampering of Toni had reached its limit. In the final analysis, she was just the daughter of a close friend. Even if she had been kind to his mother, he had already repaid it by other means. If she continued to struggle, he would be the same. Can make her suffer.

"I, I didn't hurt her. I just want to let you see clearly what Bella is." He already knew what Toni was about to say. It was no longer worth it, and he didn't want to hear her continue to slander Bella. "William, I'm telling the truth. I'm really for you!"

As she watched the door that was about to be closed, she yelled anxiously, but the next second she saw was the closed door. This made it impossible for Toni to be accepted at all. It was Bella to be cheap and to step on two boats. She had just kindly come to tell her that she had been shut out like this, She unwillingly kicked her feet on the ground. She immediately got into her car and drove towards the house of Steiner's.

In the house of Steiner's when Toni saw her mother, she cried. "Toni, what's wrong? Who bullied you and cried so sadly?" Victoria quickly asked. When Victoria asked her, Toni was even sadder. Victoria was even more anxious. "What's going on? Toni, you're going to say it. Whoever bullied you, Aunty Victoria give you revenge!"

Hearing what Victoria words, Toni passed the picture in her hand, and her tears even worsened. Fortunately, she had printed one more photo, which was now in handy. When Victoria took the picture and saw that it was Bella and another man, her face instantly changed. "What's going on?" Didn't Bella be with William? How could she be so ambiguous with other men?

Victoria looked starting at the phot, her face was furious. "This slut was actually carrying William with another man on her back!" Victoria's expression darkened. She had just not like Bella, and felt that she was not worthy of her son. She did not expect that she would still be that kind of woman, making an affair with a man other than her son. 

"Yeah, but when I showed him the photo, he still believed in Bella." Toni was even more aggrieved, and she covered her face and cried. What? William was so obsessed with it. "No, how can such a woman believe it? My son will never be with such a woman." Victoria said fiercely, seeing Victoria was so angry Toni continued. 

"Aunty Victoria, I didn't want to say it, but Bella wasn't really a good woman. She had been ambiguous with my cousin long before she divorced Tony, but she had maintained such a relationship with William."