47

Who is Mr. Steiner?

Why would you have such a tremendous force to do something that ordinary people can't do?

But she did not dare to remove Mr. Steiner's mask anymore. She could only secretly guess his identity.

As she walked out of the hospital, a car with no license plate number was waiting outside.

Mr.Steiner took Bella into a car and drove by himself to bring Bella out of the hospital.

Bella looked at the increasingly unfamiliar scenery outside the window. She turned her head and looked at Mr. Steiner in confusion: "Mr. Steiner, where are you taking me?"

"What, are you afraid I sell you?" Mr. Steiner turns his head and smiled at Bella, then asked her.

Bella shook her head and said, "I'm not afraid. If I wasn't you who advised me, I'm dead now. Even though I don't know who you are, I know you're a very powerful person. it's easy to sell me, and you don't have to pay so much effort. So if you want to seek me, you've already done it and won't wait until now."

She did not think that Mr. Steiner would be against her.

When Mr. Steiner heard Bella's analysis, he felt a bit of complex sorrowful.

In fact, what he wanted to hear about was that Bella believed in him.

It didn't matter. Bella was destined to belong to him. They still had a lifetime to spare.

He waited for so long and he did not mind waiting any longer!

At this moment...

Mr. Steiner stopped the car: " Here is the place."

Bella looked through the car window and looked outside. There was a separate villa in the sea. The environment was beautiful and quiet.

"Where is this place?" Bella asked.

"This is my house." Mr. Steiner opened the car door and carried Bella out of the car. He said, "I'm worried that Vanessa will avenge on you so you can't stay in the hospital. You have not recovered yet. No one takes care of you in your home, so stay at my house."

Bella looked at Mr. Steiner in surprise.

Because every time Mr. Steiner appeared, he would wear a mask. He should be a person who valued personal privacy very much and did not want people to know his true identity. Bella did not expect that Mr. Steiner would take her home.

After all, there was only a deal between her and Mr. Steiner and she was not even a friend of his.

"Okay." Bella nodded, feeling a little happy.

Living in Mr. Steiner's house, she could know more about Mr. Steiner's life. The relationship between her and Mr. Steiner seemed to be getting closer. She did not have to be worried about anymore that Mr. Steiner disappeared into her life.

Mr. Steiner carried Bella into the villa.

As Mr. Steiner walked into the villa, Bella's eyes widened in shock, this was.

The decoration of this villa looked quite familiar as if it had been seen somewhere.

"Mr. Steiner, this villa..." Bella looked at Mr. Stiener in disbelief and said, "This villa seems to be my graduation design. How could it be?"

Mr.Steiner's villa was exactly the same as the one she had designed for graduating from university. How could this not shock Bella?

That was the home she had hoped to have with Tony, the person she had loved.

But Tony did not like the style of the decoration, so she gave up.

Unexpectedly, one day, she would actually see the house she had wanted. And this was Mr. Steiner's house.

Mr.Steiner did not answer her question; he just looked at her and asked, "Do you like it?"

Knowing that Mr. Steiner had intentionally avoided it, Bella did not continue to ask, Anyway, there were already numerous mysteries in Mr. Steiner.

"I like it." Bella nodded her head faithfully.

This was what she imagined as her future home. So even in this unfamiliar environment, she did not feel uneasy at all.

"I'm busy but rarely live here. The servants aren't here for the time being. I'll call back the housekeeper tomorrow. She will take care of you when I'm away." Mr. Steiner said, sitting on the sofa side by side with Bella, his arms around her shoulders.

"No, I can take care of myself," Bella said, very seriously.

"No, I take you over to take good care of you and let recuperate, not let you do a thing for me." Mr. Steiner said seriously, "I will be responsible for giving you the best."

Vanessa listened to Mr. Steiner's serious tone, and there was a place in her heart becoming softer and softer as if something slowly changed.

"Okay." Bella accepted.

"Are you hungry?"

Bella nodded and said, "Yes, a little."

After Vanessa and Tony left her ward, she had been sleeping until night and did not eat for a whole day.

When Mr. Steiner did not mention it, she left okay. Now, he mentioned it, she felt okay. Now when he mentioned it, she felt starving.

"Then you'll sit here for a while. I'll cook for you." After that, Mr. Steiner went to the kitchen.

After about half an hour, Mr. Steiner brought the food from the kitchen to the dining room. he turned to Bella and said, "Okay, we can eat." 

Then he came and picked up Bella and carried it to the restaurant. 

Looking at the five dishes and soup on the table, all of which was her favorite, and it smelled really well. 

"Let's eat." Mr. Steiner set her to the table and put another dish in front of her.

She tasted it, it was very delicious that she thought.

It's really delicious!

"Is it delicious?" Mr. Steiner's eyes were as deep as a hawk's, and he looked forward to the answer.

"Yes." Bella swallowed the food in her mouth and nodded. "It's delicious. You eat it, too. I can't finish all of these by myself."

Mr. Steiner quietly signed in relief when he saw that Bella was satisfied with his work.

For cooking these dishes well, he had practiced for many days.

This was the first time he had cooked for someone else. What's more, this person was still Bella, so even Mr. Steiner could not help but feel a little nervous.

Bella lowered her head to eat. When she looked up, she saw a bowl of prawns that had been peeled in front of her. She looked at Mr. Steiner with a complicated expression.

Ever since her mother died, Mr. Steiner has become the best person in the world for her.