100

"Don't worry, the car hasn't come over yet." William stood still and explained. Bella realized that she was still in his arms, and she said, "Can you let me go now?"

William put down Bella. When he saw that she was silent, he asked, "Are you angry?" Bella cheered on her cheeks. Her meaning was already obvious... yes... she was indeed a little angry.

"Why? Is it because of what I just said, or because of Rolly?" William lifted her chin and forced her to look at his deep eyes. "You crushed on him?"

Bella was stunned when she heard the words of William. He thought that she had fallen in love with Rolly. How could it be? I don't know why he draws such a conclusion.

Seeing Bella did not deny, he had to acquiesce in what he said. His gaze darkened, he reached out and pulled Bella into his embrace. It is useless even you like him. You're destined to be mine only."

It was only William was so overbearing that Bella to be amused; "I'm not one of them. I'm just my own."

"Could you have any other man besides me?" "Can't I live alone Bella asked. She was like the twice bitten, thrice shy guy. With Tony's experience, she just wanted to find out her child as soon as possible and retrieve her child. Vanessa also said that her child was not dead.

Even if she would find a father for her child in the future, it would not be Tony's uncle William Bennett.

"I'm here, so you can't be another woman!" William raised Bella's chin and kissed on her lips. "You're destined to be mine!" Bella did not expect that William would dare to attack her. When she reacted, he had already kissed her.

Bella raised his hand in anger and waved towards  William's face. As soon as William grabbed her slender wrist, he said, "Now it's outside. Give me some face."

Bella looked at his deep black eyes, feeling like mighty eyes, like a mighty whirlpool, drawing her in. She laughed at William, "you're so thickskinned, I cannot believe you still have to keep your face?"

At this moment, the security guard gave a military salute to William and said, "Director, the car is ready and it's in condition!"

"Got it, I'll give you a day off today. you don't have to follow me anymore." William took over the car key from the guard. Then he pulled Bella in and stuffed her into the car, fastening her seat belt.

William held the car hood in his hand and jumped to the position of the car, then opened the door and sat in. Until the car started Bella asked, "Where do you want to take me?"

"I'm going to give you a surprise. you will know when you get there," William said.

The car drove slowly on the road, they feel the smell of the fish in the air. Seeing that William was driving the car, Bella could not help but ask, "William, where are we going?"

William stopped the car and said, "Okay, we have arrived." Bella looked out the car window and found out that they stopped at a pier. "Come down." William opened the car door for Bella.

"What are we doing here?"Bella asked confusingly. William did not answer her question, but looked at the sea and said, "it is coming." 

What is coming?

Bella looked at the entrance as a ship slowly sailed on the sparkling water! There were white waves on both sides of the bow, and a long ripple was trailing from the stern. The Cruise Ship was over quickly.

William grabbed Bella's in the wrist and said, "Let's go, we can get on the boat." Bella hadn't come back to her senses yet, and now they are boarding the ship.

William drew Bella directly to the top deck of the cruise ship, and the cruise ship sailing in the sea again."How is it? Do you like this surprise?" William's hands were on the pole and the sea breeze blew his bangs up. His handsome face revealed a charming smile.

Bella looked at the blue sea and nodded, saying "em, I like it." The sea breeze was very strong, William took off his coat and put it on Bella. When Bella took off his clothes and wanted to return it to William, he pressed her hand on her shoulder and explained, "The sea breeze is too strong, it's a little cold, don't catch a cold."

The jacket still had the scent of William's body on it. After putting it on, she really felt much warmer. William tucks her loosened hair behind her ear and said gently, "It doesn't matter because I have a thick skin, it's important that you're fine."

Bella's hand warmed up and she could not help but laugh. "What are you laughing at?" William saw Bella laughing and asked doubtedly."Nothing." Bella replied immediately.

She would never admit that she had just laughed out because of the considerate move of William. She was sure that if she let him know, he would have one too many again. William found out that after getting on the cruise ship, Bella was relaxed a lot. When she was on the shore, she was so nervous.

The decision to take her out was indeed the right one. "I just saw you laughing." William continued to ask, "What are you laughing at? What's so funny?" William was really curious, what could make Bella laugh.

Bella smiled and shook her head and said, " Nothing!" 

"You are not willing to tell me?"William suddenly reached out and hugged her. He then tickled her waist; "Tell me or not? Hmm!" Bella was really ticklish. She curled up her petite body and avoided his hand. "Okay, I tell you, I say it."

She immediately surrendered. She was forced into no other ways. She said, "I just think that you are seemingly pretty good to me."

"Of course, you're the woman I love the most and will be accompanying me forever. I will be nice to you forever?" Bella did not know who gave him such confidence, but she had to admit that the words William said to her make her move, but...

The next moment, she thought that William was Tony's uncle, and her heart immediately turned cold.