95

"No!"

Bella refused directly and firmly. She felt that she was really blind before. She first saw Tony's scum, and then she was deceived by the person who she had thought righteous.

"Okay." William sighed a little regretfully before turning around and leaving.

William saw that Bella was very exclusive to him now. He did not want to sleep with Bella on the same bed at night, but he first made an excessive request and then made comprise so that he could reach his own purpose.

He just wanted to sleep on the sofa. It was very good now. After returning from the shower, William saw that Bella had been like a silkworm pupa, lying on the bed, wrapped up tightly, and revealing a face. 

How cute! 

It was like a tender baby silkworm.

William walked over to Bella. Her eyes widened and she warned him: "I tell you, don't come over. Otherwise, I'll be rude to you."

"Then I want to see how you're being rude to me." William over and bent over, kissing Bella's forehead. "This is a good night kiss for you."

Bella stare at William, but unfortunately, she had wrapped herself too tightly and could not reach out. The wolf went to sleep. 

William was nestled on a small sofa and curled up into a ball, looking extremely pathetic. Bella thought William deserved it. Nobody made him stay here.

Bella looked at the back of William and could not sleep. In order to come to Hawaii to find Bella, he had been spinning around for the past few days. Even if he was an iron man, he could not hold on, so even if he slept on the sofa, he soon fell asleep.

Bella had thought that William was here and that she would not sleep well tonight. She did not expect that she would fall asleep soon. After waking up the next morning, Bella looked at the sofa as soon as possible and found that there was no one there.

When she was about to get up, she suddenly noticed that there was a post-it note on the bedside, which was left by William; 'i'm going to the base to have a meeting. I've prepared breakfast for you in the kitchen. I'll be back early today. Wait for me at home.'

Looking at the post-it note left by William, Bella sneered at him disdainfully, then turned around and shredded the post- it into the trash can.

Let her wait for him to return?

Dream!

Bella got up late and went to the kitchen to find breakfast. It was almost noon after she finished breakfast.

She did not know when he would be back. Bella did not want to see him, but she could not run anymore. She secretly ran from New Orleans to Hawaii, only a few days later.

Even now, even if she was hiding again, William could find her, and Bella too lazy to toss. Although she did not plan to leave here, she did not plan to stay at home and wait for him to return.

Bella was unfamiliar with Hawaii and did not know where to go. Then she suddenly remembered that Rolly had asked her to go to a concert yesterday.

But now Bella had nowhere else to go, so she decided to go to the Sunshine Theatre and listen to a concert with Rolly.

At the Sunshine Theater, when Rolly saw Bella, his eyes lit up and his smile was very bright. he said, "Bella, I thought you wouldn't come. I was really very happy."

Bella saw Rolly so happy, and she still felt guilty. She did not plan to accept Rolly.

"Thank you for inviting me to the concert. I'll treat you to dinner in the evening." Bella smile. She planned to make it clear to Rolly to think anything about her and William.

"Okay." Rolly did not know what Bella thought. He was glad to hear that she wanted to treat her to dinner. "The concert is about to begin. Let's enter, Bella," Rolly shyly said to Bella.

Bella nodded and entered with Rolly.

After William's meeting, he rushed home to find Bella and planned to take her to visit Hawaii. But when he came back, he realized that Bella was not at home at all.

William's face darkened.

"Lady Bella, where is she?" William asked the guard behind him.

When he went to the meeting, he did not bring a security guard. Instead, he asked him to stay with Bella. the security guard wiped the cold sweat on his forehead and said, "Uh. Lady Bella and Rolly have gone to the concert."

When William heard Bella went out with another man. His face darkened and his fists clenched tightly.

She was really disobedient. It would be okay not to give her a lesson. "You're going to bring a team of people and bring lady Bella back."

William planned to catch Bella back. If she dared to run again in the future, he would still use this method to catch people until she did not dare to run again.

Although the security guard felt that it was a little inappropriate to do so, William had already given orders, which were military orders, and he could only implement it.

"Yes sir," the security guard immediately took someone to catch Bella and returned. At this moment, Bella did not know what would be waiting for her. She had come over with Rolly to listen to the concert, just to avoid William, and did not have to think that the music played by the concert was really special. It sounds good.

Not long, Bella was completely immersed in the world of music. She listened to it for more than two hours.

Rolly heard that Bella was very fond of today's music concert. he was also very happy that he did not hear anything at all, but he stared at Bella all the way.

"Bella, if you like it, we can come here again. They'll stay in Hawaii for half a month, and they'll have a few concerts." Rolly said to Bella.

As Bella was ready to say no, suddenly a group of people in military uniform came over and surrounded her and Rolly.