107

This ambiguity caused his heart to panic. Bella immediately widens her eyes and looked at William in a panic. "Your wound is not good yet." William should laugh and joked, "I'm letting you sleep, not sleeping with me!"

Bella immediately blushed and was a little uncomfortable, but how could he have been misleading? "But if you want to invite me to sleep with you, I won't let go!" William said seriously. William's deep eyes and the seducing ambiance made Bella want to feel her heart. "No, the doctor said, you can't do strenuous exercise yet..."

Bella stopped him. After saying that, Bella's face turned red into a monkey's ass. What happened to her? How could she say such a suggestion? Sure enough, the William's eyes lit up and he looked at her earnestly and said, "Oh? If my wound won't crack, then I can..."

William's eyes were a little evil, and he gently placed her on the bed. His body slowly pressed down. Bella even felt that the night's breath was sprayed on his face. She panicked and explained, "No... I...I didn't mean that..." Bella felt nervous. Her tongue couldn't help but lick her dry lips,  but she did not know. William couldn't help it anymore. He ingested her pink lips.

Bella was stunned. before she could react, William had already let her go, and his breathing was quick; "If it wasn't for Liam, I'd definitely want you!" The desire in the eyes of William was too strong to ignore. Bella's heart was beating very fast, and she felt that it was incredible.

It must be crazy. Why did she not feel offended by William's intention to her? "Sleep." William looked at Bella's dark eyes and said. Bella took care of Liam last nigh. She was indeed sleepy. She closed her eyes and felt asleep very quickly. William did not sleep all night. He only looked at Bella's wishes seriously. he really didn't know how she grew. She seemed to be in his heart everywhere.

Bella did not know how long she had slept. Suddenly, when she heard a knock on the door, she was woken up, and immediately opened her eyes and looked towards the door. She saw that William opened the door and a ladylike woman rushed in.

"Liam, how's Liam?" The lady asked worriedly. Perhaps because of her anxiety, the lady did not even notice that there was a woman in the ward, but she just looked at William. "I've had some repeated illnesses, but there's no big problem." When William addressed the lady, she was respectful.

Bella could not help but guess her identity. Even though she was older, she still had a good appearance. Her temperament was slightly cold. Hearing that there was a big problem, the lady signed in relief and looked less anxious. She looked at Liam, who was still sleeping and was relieved.

Then she noticed the existence of Bella, and immediately looked over at it. The lady looked at Bella and said, "This..." William's eyes flashed, then he introduced;  Bella is my friend. Liam really likes her, so I asked her to stay and take care of Liam for me."

Even though William wanted to tell her that Bella was the woman he liked, she did not accept him at all. he could only give up. When the lady heard such an introduction, her, eyes became sharper as she examined Bella.

Such a measure made Bella very uncomfortable. She was sensitive to the hostility towards her in her eyes. "She's my mother!" William immediately introduced the lady to Bella. It turned out that this lady was also the mother of William. No wonder he would be so respectful. It was just William's mother, why would she be hostile to her?

She had never seen her before. Even though it was clear that William's mother didn't like her, Bella wished politely and smiled at William's mother. "Hello, Auntie, I'm Bella!" 

"Mmm!" William's mother just said coldly and walked to Liam's bed. William walked to Bella and said, "I apologize to you for my mother. She's not against you. She's like this to anyone." 

"It's alright." Bella nodded willingly. It didn't matter to her whether William's mother liked her or not. The voice they just spoke might be too loud. "Mommy!" As soon as he woke up, he immediately looked for Bella. Liam was probably a little better now. He was no longer like the one he had been stunned yesterday.

Then he did not see Bella, but he saw William's mother first. His gaze was quickly attracted by Grandmother. "Grandma!" Liam obediently shouted. The intimate voice made William's mother smile. Earlier, Liam called out to his mother, and William's mother heard it, but she didn't now that it was Bella. William's mother looked sad as she hugged Liam from the bed; "How did my little baby get sick? It really hurts Grandma's heart!"

Liam hugs his grandmother, but his eyes looking to Bella. He extended his hands to Bella and said, "mommy hug!" When Bella heard Liam call her, her heart melted. She reflexively reached out and wanted to take Liam from William's mother. This time, William's mother was very clear. It turned out that the mother Liam calling was Bella. 

"Liam, this is Aunty, not Mommy!" William's mother retracted her gaze and said to Liam. "No, it's a mother..." Although Liam was young, his character was as stubborn as William, and his black eyes were full of seriousness. "Liam, it's wrong you call her aunty. She's not your mother." William's mother looked at Liam seriously and corrected her call to Bella.