197

Bella thought that death was like this, had it seemed like it was not what scary. You shouldn't know anything if you die? Yeah, she died cleanly and did not take away any trace of filth. Before Bella lost consciousness, it appeared William in her mind. 

If she was dead, shouldn't William be known? The salty tears flowed out of the corner of her eyes and it quickly melted into the salty sea without leaving a trace. She did not expect to disappear into the world in this way. With this thought, her last consciousness slowly disappeared!

"Bella!" William looked desperately and swiftly swan when he saw Bella. Finally, he swam to Bella, and now Bella was completely unresponsive. He immediately carried her up and he rescues were already in place. When he saw that William had surfaced, he immediately surrounded her. 

"Bella ... I'm here to save you, wake up!" William said to the unconscious Bella. He was very anxious, but Bella was as if she had completely slept over and had no reaction. William immediately lay down to give Bella artificial respiration. he worried and feared. Bella, be persevere, okay? 

William was begging, hoping that Bella would be all right. Looking at her unconsciously, his heart ached. Bella, you must persist! Bella, you've been saved, no one can bully you anymore. Don't be afraid, open your eyes and see, okay? 

Bella, really, I didn't lie to you. There really aren't any bad guys who can bully you. Wake up. We'll punish them fiercely, okay? William's actions did not stop at all. The water that Bella swallow had already been pressed, but she did not wake up at all. 

"Bella, it's me, I've come to save you. You're safe now, wake up!" William was called, but Bella was said he had fallen asleep. he had no reaction to everything around her. No matter how William called, she did not respond. Her eyes were closed tightly, her pale face did not have the slightest color, and there was also despair in her expression. 

William embraced her in his arms. The clothes on her were messy. When she saw what had happened, she must have been desperate to the extreme. She had no other choice but to jump into the sea. It was him who was late, which had actually hurt her so badly. 

The guard immediately passed the blanket over. Bella would not be possessed at this moment. However, just now, William was making artificial respiration, so he just looked elsewhere and held a blanket. 

What did Bella mean to William? How could he not know who he was with? If he did peek, he would be held accountable. However, even if she looked at it, he would be prosecuted.

William immediately covered Bella with a blanket and picked her up. His eyes were cold as he looked at the ship o[[site him with a look annihilation. The security guard immediately stepped forward and said, "Chief, those people are already under control. What should we do?" William's gaze moved and his cold eyes looked over. Bella had been so badly hurt that it was too cheap to kill them all. 

"It's illegal to kill people. They chop off their hands and throw them into the sea to let then die for themselves." Since they dared to touch Bella with those dirty hands, there was no need to keep both of them, and if they were too willing to jump into the sea, let them also experience the fear of being swallowed by the sea. 

"Yes!" The guard immediately went out and ordered. Today's sea was destined not to be calm. The sea with the wind and waves was continually afraid of hitting the hull of the boat. "You ... you guys can't do anything to us, we just following orders."

On the smuggled shop, the person who had wanted to do something wrong now trembled in fear, trying to save his life with the last straw. "Right, we listen to Mrs. Steiner's orders. You can't do anything to us." Madam Victoria?

Those people's voices blew into the ears of William gown with the sea breeze. Even if it was his mother, he wouldn't have done that, let alone those people.  "Ah .." The screams of pain came from the smuggling ship. 

William looked at Bella without any change. "Yes, I don't want to do anything in front of you, but I want to let you know that the bad guys have already received their due punishment. Don't react at all.  At this moment, a red blood stained flower, the smell of blood, and the tragic struggled of those people appeared on the surface of the sea. 

William looked very cold. Those people did not regret it, but the bad guys did now wish to wake up. He looked at the woman in his arms. "Okay, that scene was too bloody, so it's good if you don't look at it," William said lovingly as if Bella hear it. "Chief, it's been resolved," The security guard reported.  "Turn around and go back!"

Hearing the words of William, the security guards immediately went out to let the seaman drive the speedboat back. "Bella, we'll go home now." As he spoke to Bella, the tone of William was obviously extremely gentle. Bella closed her eyes and no matter how to load the surrounding environment was, she did not react at all. 

"Bella, we're going home, open your eyes to see okay?" William tried to use his home to stimulate Bella to wake up, but she did not move at all. Obviously, the water had already been spit out and her breathing had calmed down. It was normal to be able to wake up, but Bella was still late, and all the stimuli around her did not make her feel a little. She was very quiet, very quiet. "Bella, you must be too scared, right? It's all my fault. I shouldn't put you in danger. I should send more people to protect you."