141

"Vanessa!" Tony immediately caught up with Vanessa and held her in his arms. "Vanessa, don't do that. It's all my fault. it's my fault. That makes you sad..." Tony immediately admitted his mistake and apologized desperately to Vanessa. Vanessa solely sighed. Why did not he apologize to her just now? 

"Vanessa, I know I'm  wrong, I didn't do it on purpose, but Matthew is still so young, you can't joke with him..." Matthew was also his son. How could Tony have the heart to let Vanessa bring her child to die?

"Hmm, you know he's your son now. I thought you only remember that bastard..." When it comes to her son, Vanessa calmed down. If she had really held Matthew to die, wouldn't it have created an opportunity for Bella?

Hmm, her so should be Tony's treasure who would inherit the Grantham's in the future. "Yes, yes, yes Matthew is my son. How could I not care for him? I was confused earlier. I just didn't fully wake up. If you were angry, you can heavily scold me." Then, Tony turned Vanessa back and grabbed Vanessa's hand to hit his face.

Seeing Tony like this, Vanessa was not willing to hit. "Forget it!" Tony was relieved when seeing that Vanessa had eased. His feelings for Vanessa were actually very complicated. He really loved Vanessa in those days and was willing to do everything at all costs.

But in four years, Bella had infiltrated his life. Even if Vanessa brought her child back, all he had was the responsibility rather than feeling that he wanted to be with her forever. "Vanessa, you didn't sleep for a night in order to take care of me. You must be exhausted now." Tony hugged Vanessa and walked towards the bed.

vanessa's expression was much better now, but she pretended to want to push Tony away; "Fuck, you're full of alcohol smell, I don't want you to hug me!"

Vanessa's face was a little sweet. She thought that Toy still had her in his heart. Tony did not let go. Instead, he walked towards the bed and laid down Vanessa calmly. Then he said to Vanessa; "Vanessa, have a good rest. I'll take a bath and come back with you!" Tony smelled himself. There was really strong smell of wine.

When she heard that he would come over to accompany her, Vanessa was completely relieved. When she sounded his voice as he walked towards the bathroom, she was confused that Tony did not mention marriage anymore. Bella, if I didn't have a happy life because of you, I wouldn't make you have a happy life either.

Vanessa had no way to deal with Tony, but she could deal with Bella. Tony walked into the bathroom, water vapor blurring his gaze. Seeing himself in the mirror through the mist, he was a little strange. He lost Bella and please Vanessa. he did not understand why he did so. After washing all the alcoholic smell in his body, Tony walked to Vanessa.

Vanessa waited happily for Vanessa to come and sleep with her. But she did not expect that she saw a neat man. "Sleep, Vanessa, I'll look at you. I'll go out to work after you fall asleep." Tony's voice was soft, but it hurt Vanessa's heart. 

At this time, she did not need nice words. But all the tricks were hidden in her eyes. Tony could not see anything when she closed her eyes. After a while, Tony left. Vanessa instantly opened her eyes. Looking at TOny's back, she looked resentful.

All of this was the fault of Bella. If not because of Bella, how could she have not become Mrs. Grantahm now? The moment she thought that Tony and Bella had been divorced, but she was still an awkward position, she felt very unwilling. Three days later...

Bella came to the place where Vanessa had promised earlier. She would know about the child's whereabouts right now. Her heart was extremely excited. Child, mommy would be able to come to you soon! In the future, we could always be together.