56

Bella and Tony were almost enemies now. Why would Bella still get in Tony's car?

Walker had seen Tony drive this car before. He had even curiously asked why this car did not have a license plate number. Tony froze for a while and said that he just accidentally took the wrong car.

Between Bella and Tony, what was the relationship?

Walker paused, took out his phone and called Bella. He wanted to know what was going on.

...

After Bella got into the car, Mr. Steiner leaned over and kissed her lips.

Initially, it was just kissing, but Bella was like poppy and was addictive. Mr. Steiner wanted more.

"Please, don't!" Bella refused vaguely.

She wanted to push away Mr. Steiner, but Mr. Steiner put her hands on top of her head and she could do nothing but passively suffered.

The longer time Mr. Steiner kissed, the more he wanted.

"Don't !" Bella was a little scared. it was on the street.

But it seemed that Mr. Steiner did not plan to stop at all, Bella bite gently on Mr. Steiner's tongue.

Mr. Steiner finally let go of her. he gently touched the swollen lips of Bella with his thin calloused finger. When he thought that this woman was his, Mr. Steiner could not stop being happy.

"Are you tired from work today?" Mr. Steiner's voice was low, and he asked her.

Bella's lips were tingling. She frowned and said, "Fortunately, I'm not doing any physical work."

Mr. Steiner smiled and kissed heavily at Bella's lips before letting her go starting the car.

Suddenly, Bella's phone rang.

Bella took her phone and looked at it. It was Mr. Miller, who was calling her. When she was about to connect, her phone was suddenly taken away.

She turned around and saw that Mr. Steiner was holding her phone. He was wearing a mask. She could not see the expression on his face.

Mr. Steiner hung up the phone.

"Why did you end the call? What if something happened?" Bella was speechless as she stared at Mr. Steiner.

"It's off work time now. You can only be mine." Mr. Steiner turned off her phone before returning it to Bella.

Bella did not want to argue with Mr. Steiner and did not say anything else.

After going back, Mr. Steiner went to the kitchen to cook, and Bella sneaked out and called back Mr. Miller.

"Mr. Miller, why did you call me just now?" Bella asked Mr. Miller.

Walker was stunned for a long time before he said, "Bella I saw you got into Tony's car today."

Halfway through that, Mr. Miller suddenly paused again.

"What Tony?" Bella did not understand what Walker meant.

"Nothing." Walker slowly calmed down when he heard Bella's interrogative voice.

Bella and Tony had not divorced yet. It was usual for them to contact each other. He didn't need to call Bella for this matter.

"It's nothing; I'm just asking you whether you have you prepared the clothes for the Grantham's party," Walker asked gains his own will.

"I'm ready, don't worry." Bella was afraid that she would be caught calling Mr. Miller by Mr. Steiner, then she said. "I've got something to do right now. I will talk to you later."

Walker did not want Bella to hang up, but he could not find any reason to do so and could only agree.

Bella hung up and Mr. Steiner was still cooking. He did not notice that she had just called Mr. Miller.

Three days later.

Int he morning, when Mr. Stiner sent her over to work, he said to her, "I have something to do tonight; I can't pick you up from work. Do you have a problem going back by taxi?"

Bella shook her head.

She had planned to tell Mr. Steiner that she had to accompany Mr. Miller to the Grantham's to attend the banquet in the evening. But now it seemed there was no need.

"Okay." Bella nodded.

She was about to talk to Mr. Steiner about Grantham's banquet tonight, but Mr. Steiner's phone rang.

Mr.Steiner said to her, "You're about to be late for work. Go."

Bella nodded and decided to tell him after he came back tonight.

After arriving at the company, Bella did a preliminary design for a client; send the manuscript to the client. only some details which they would discuss later left.

She stretched out and saw that it was time to finish work.

Walker walked out of the office and asked, "Now, it's time. Let's go. We still need to do some styling."

Bella changed into the dress she had brought and gone with Walker Miller to make a style before leaving for Grantham's residence.

When they go to the place, Bella took Walker's arm and walked in.

Today was the 80th birthday of Tony's Grandfather. because of the influence of Grantham's group in New Orleans today, the wealthiest and influential people in the New Orleans all came to celebrate the birthday, and the banquet was very hot.

"Follow me, don't lose it," said Walker to Bella.

Bella nodded, but the walker was a new rich in New Orleans, and he was still single. The moment he appeared, he was surrounded by a lot of people. he was separated from Bella by the crowds.

Bella was suddenly pushed out of the circle. She signed and did not want to push herself in.

But Bella saw that Tony and Vanessa were like a perfect pair, standing together and serving guests.

Bella did not expect Tony to bring Vanessa back to his house so quickly.

However, she had been married to Tony for four years, but Tony had never brought her back to his family residence, so this place was very strange to her. She was not familiar with the people at the old residence.

At that time, she and Tony did not even have a wedding party. If fact, she had never seen many elders of the Grantham's before.

However, it's was not long before Vanessa came back. Tony could not wait to bring Vanessa back to this place. This was the difference between loving and disliking.

Bella had thought that when she saw these scenes, she would definitely feel sad. 

But she did not expect that there would not be any waves in her heart.

She laughed. It seemed like she had put tony down!

In the future, she would be able to take revenge with no distractions.

She sneered, she turned around and left, but she did not expect to bump into someone.

Bella had almost fallen down, and a big hand suddenly grabbed her arm: "Be careful."