150

William had originally wanted to punish Bella for not protecting herself, but when he saw her fear at the moment he could not be ruthless. "Put things here, you go out," William said coldly. The doctor heard this, and despite his doubts, he retreated.

William blames Bella, "You know you are afraid of the doctor, at this situation, you still hurt." hearing that William was blaming her, Bella's heart suddenly felt wrong. She did not do it on purpose. She just wanted to find her child, but she did not expect Vanessa to be mad and use a knife to slash people.

At this moment, she was blamed by William, and her tears fell like a broken thread. "I'm not looking for trouble. I'm looking for Vanessa for my son. The only Vanessa knows where my son is, so I look for her. How could I have thought of something like this happen?

The horror of being almost killed, as well as the bloody scene, brought more horror to Bella. Seeing Bella in this situation, William immediately felt heartache. This was already several times. For the sake of the child, she was willing to be as persistent as this. His eyes flashed and he had to tell her about her child after treated the wound. 

"If you cry, your wounds will be painful," William looked frowning as he watched her clothes stick to the wounds. She looked at her wound through the lazy tears. Because it was a long time, the clothes and the wound were already stuck together. If it was not handled properly, it would definitely hurt.

However, she could not help but feel angry when she thought that he wanted to punish herself just now. Bella said angrily, "Huh,it's as good as you wish. Didn't you just want to punish me?" Bella's eagerness made William laugh and cry.he was angry because he was afraid. He did not expect this little woman to be so revengeful. 

How ever, he frowned even more. If he could, he would rather hurt himself than let her. He picked up the scissors and cut towards the sleeves. "You...what are you doing?" Bella looked at his scissors and flushed. William sighed, looking at Bella, her tears and her shy cheek, and his heart slightly moved, "Bella, if you are not hurt, I would really want to do something."

Bella was in a daze for a moment, then she knew what he meant, and he alluded to her thinking too much. As he held his breath, he cut open the sleeves of her clothes, then took off her sleeves a little. His eyes were filled with seriousness and heartache.

As the sleeves reached the point where they were glued to the wound, Williams's sweat on his forehead was even more intense than hers. William reminded her, "Bella, please hold on. This dress must be separated from the wound."

Bella nodded. His heartbroken look fell into her eyes, and her heart was touched. She knew that when he was injured, he didn't blink even when the wound was cracked, but she would be so serious for him. "Okay, I'll hold it back." Bella closed her eye. She was afraid of the blood and pain, so he clenched her teeth and did not want him to see her face twisted.

Feeling the pain in her arm, she could not help but tremble. william's gaze trembled, and even his back was moist. But fortunately, his movements were quick, and he was much better when he took the medicine. Bella had a plate face as she watched William wrap in gauze, circle by circle. He was extremely serious and persistent. 

Feeling Bella's gaze William's face slightly warmed up, but he was in good control, so she could not tell that he was blushing.  His eyebrow still frowned after he had bandaged the wound for Bella. Looking at Bella's bruises on her arms, he knew that there must be a lot such bruises on her body. This shows how dangerous the situation was at that time. He was even more worried about the hidden wounds on her. 

"Bella, let's have a doctor check once, okay, I'll  stay by the side, I will ask him not to wear his white coat okay?" William's face was worried. It was related to Bella. He dared not be careless. Bella saw his worried expression, knowing that if she checks, he wouldn't be able to relax. But for the doctor, she still held a certain fear.

"You'll always be with me?" She asked uncertainly. "Yes, I'll always be with you my Bella..." William assured. Hearing the affirmative tone of William, Bella nodded and agreed. The doctor was quickly arranged, and it was still a female doctor, which greatly reduced her vigilance. 

She was dressed in her usual clothes and looked gentle. She was still a middle-aged woman. "Miss Bella, would you please cooperate with me? I'll do a series of tests for you. I won't make you feel uncomfortable." The woman's gentle attitude and kindness looked like her dead mother. When she saw that, Bella was relaxed. Seeing that Bella accept her existence, the female doctor immediately proceeded to the examination.

Although Bella had not been seriously injured, many of them had some minor injuries due to the impact. In the end, she also needed to recuperate and observe for a while before she could leave the hospital. Bella wouldn't like to be hospitalized for not having any major problems. "I'm fine, I'm not going to be hospitalized. 

'be good, just stay in the hospital to observe for a few days." William looked at her eyes and advised her. Bella shook her head. "No... I'm not going to stay in the hospital..." She hated going to the hospital. "Bella, you have to be hospitalized." William looked at Bella strongly and said, "if you dare not to be hospitalized, then I will punish you and press you on the bed ... a hundred times." 

A hundred times? Bella flushed, only he could say that. And she didn't doubt it at all. He would really do what he said. So she nodded and agreed to the hospitalized. "That's good..." William reached out and touched Bella's hair, said with some regret. he put off all his work and stayed by her side for several days.

"Come on, eat an apple..." William handed the Apple that had been cut. There was some gallantry in his eyes. "Then ... can I not eat?" Bella replied, depressed. She was eaten quite a bit of lunch and wasn't hungry at all. At this moment, another Appl, she would be stuffed. "If you can't eat, then eat half of it..." William said, his expression indicating that this was his last concession.