158

"ten million, I'll you ten million. You should be satisfied. You know, you alone may not earn as much money in your entire life. You satisfied or you won't get anything." William's mother directly offered $10 million to make Bella leave William. 

Bella sneered and did not say anything. She thought with ridicule, that in the eyes of William's mother, she was worth only $10 million. "Fifty million dollars..." William's mother saw that Bella did not even change in her eyes. She thought that she was dissatisfied with money, this time five times more. 

However, Bella only lowered her eyes, and William's mother did not see the disgust in it, but she can feel that Bella did not care about the price she offered. Her heart sank, and she added, "100 million, there's no more." William's mother clenched her teeth. This woman would never be able to enter the Williams house. So even if she spent $100 million to let this woman leave, she would still be willing.

Bella raise her head, with her eyes full of ridicule. "$100 million? That's so much. I can spend my entire life without working!" Bella said as she smiled. She seemed very happy, but there was no joy on her face but only some disdain.

"It's good if you know enough, as long as you leave immediately, I'll give you the check." William's mother said impatiently, wanting to resolve this matter quickly. At this moment, Liam woke up and saw his grandmother is in his room. He was a little happy,  but then he seemed to think of something and his face was tangled.

"Liam, you're awake, grandma had come to see you..." William's mother's face turned amiable towards Liam. And just as she wanted to hug, Liam. Liam looked at Bella, "Mommy hug!" William's mother was stunned. She did not think that Liam would actually not let her hug him, and she set her gaze on Bella. She doubted it was Bella's trick.

Bella ignored her gaze and hugged Liam in her arms. She was very happy to see Liam's little blush. After Liam was just sent to the hospital a few days ago, his face had always been pale, and he could have a flush at the moment, indicating that his body was slowly recovering.

"Liam, grandma has already told you, she's not your mother!" William's mother's face was very ugly, looking at Bella with hostility. "Yes, mommy!" Liam was changed to call aunty last time, but this time, he was not happy anymore. When he saw the serious expression of William's mother, he actually cried out.

"Liam, don't cry, Liam don't cry!" Bella panicked. Liam's condition had just improved. It was not good for him to have an exciting emotion. William's mother was also shocked to see Liam slowly stop crying under the comfort of Bella. He looked at her with his big eyes and said, "Grandmother is bad..." When heard Liam's voice, William's mother's body shook.

How long had it been? This child had become so strange to her and turned towards this fox? "Liam, let grandmother hug, okay?" William's mother smiled at Liam. Liam was her grandson. it was impossible for her to dislike him because of the child's words, so she extended her hand and wanted to take him from Bella.

"Mommy..." Liam said to William's mother as if she had asked him to change mommy to Aunty Bella so that he would not let her hug him. William's mother looked at Bella and said, gloomy, "Miss Bella, I'll give you the money now, you'll leave immediately."

William's mother's tone was cold, and when she saw how Bella hug the child, she felt increasingly dazzling. "Mrs. Steiner, I've never said that I want to accept your money. What I want to tell you is that not everything in this world can be bought with money. Also, I want you to understand the situation when you accuse others. Don't think of others as a wicked person.

William's mother looked at Bella in disbelief, but in the next second, she felt that this woman's plan was too deep. When William returned, what he saw was his mother's angry look at Bella. When he thought about the reaction that Bella had after her last visit, he immediately walked in. 

"Mother, why don't you call me when you come over?" William's expression was indifferent. even though the person opposite was his biological mother, he was still very cold. "Do I still have to call to report when I come to see my grandson? William, I've never asked you anything, but that doesn't mean that I don't care about everything as a mother." She pointed her finger at Bella, "William, I've already told you not to be with this woman."

Bella's expression was cold. She wanted to hug Liam out of the ward. This was a matter between mother and son. She did not want to be cannon fodder. However, William stopped her. Feeling that her waist was being gripped by him, Bella was a little surprised. 

This was in front of William's mother, what was he trying to do? "Mother, Bella is the woman I want, no matter whether you accept her or not, I only need her in my life, so please don't interfere with my business anymore. I know what I'm doing.' William said with certainty.

william's mother's eyes wilderness, she could not believe that her son would like such a woman. " Why, this woman doesn't deserve you at all..." William's mother's emotions were a little excited. Bella was too different from her daughter-in-law's choice, so she could not believe that they believe that William would choose such an ordinary woman.

"There are many women worthy of me in this world, but I only like one. I know you like Toni, but I don't like her. If you really like her, then recognize her as a daughter..." William said with a tough attitude. he knew that Toni was coming because it was William's mother reporting. Otherwise, how would she know that Liam was sick?

So at this moment, he made it clear again that he did not like Toni and did not have any thoughts about her. william's mother was shocked as she looked at William. She did not expect him to say such a thing. 

"What's wrong with Toni? Don't you like her? Don't forget that Bates is a rare good child. I think you match." William's mother insisted. However, William ignored his mother's intensely shocked look. As he watched Bella get tired, he took Liam from her hand, and the other handheld me tightly. He looked at his mother and said, "No matter how good Toni is, I only love one.