64

Bella had self-aware. in the field of design, Bella knew that she was still a rookie and did not have much popularity.

If it was not for Walker special care for her, she would not even have the right to be called a designer.

"Mr. Bennett made me live in his house for the time being. It's convenient for me to work. There are over a hundred villas and each one has a different type of layout, so basically, every villa needs a unique design plan." Bella told Walker the main purpose of her return.

Although Walker had already said that she would not need to come to the office every day, this was different from not coming to the company for a long time.

Walker was stunned for a moment. He didn't know how Mr. Bennett would propose such a suggestion.

But looking at Bella, he did not feel that there was a problem. Walker had no reason to let Bella not to go. The requirement of Mr. Bennett sounded a little strange, but it was also reasonable.

"Okay, I got it." Walker nodded and agreed.

he had a premonition that it was not simple decisions for Mr. Bennett to let Bella live in his house, but Walker could not guess what the intention was, so he did not say anything.

Bella came out of Walker's office and immediately took out her phone to make a call to Toni.

Since Mr. Bennett was the fiance of Toni, and Toni extremely lived him, she thought it would be better to tell Toni first that she would stay in William's house for a long time.

As a result, Toni's phone turned off, Bella could do nothing but to give up.

The next day...

Early in the morning, Bella was woken up by a knock on the door.

She opened the door with a sleepy face. She saw a man in a military uniform standing at the door.

When he saw Bella, he gave her a military salute and said, "Good morning, Lady Bella, Mr. Bennett asked me to pick you up to the villa."

Bella could not help but yawn and lifted her wrist to look at the time. It was only seven o'clock.

"It's so early?" Bella asked desperately.

"Mr. Bennett asked me to tell you that someone missed you," said the man in a military uniform.

Bella thought the person who missed her must be Liam.

When she thought about Liam, Bella felt her heart had melted, compared with Liam, sleeping seemed to have become less important.

"Okay, wait five minutes for me. I'll be alright."

Bella let the young man in the military uniform come in, then immediately rushed to the bathroom, washing her face, brushing her teeth, and changing clothes.

She did not do any make-up, she rolled up her hair and tied it up into a ball. She picked up her clothes and some belongings and went out of the hotel with him.

By the time they reached the villas, the sun had come out.

Mr. Bennett was eating breakfast. Bella did not see Liam, so she asked, "Mr. Bennett, where is Liam?"

"Liam is still sleeping."

Liam was still sleeping!

But the man in the military uniform said that someone was missing her.

If it was not claimed, who should it be?

Mr. Bennett pointed to his side and said, "come over for breakfast."

Bella wanted to say that she was not hungry, but she knew he was not asking for her advice and inviting her, but making orders.

Just in the morning, she was still hungry, so she sat down beside him and started eating.

It was just that Mr. Bennett who was sitting too straightforward, and the expression on his face was too serious. Bella unconsciously straightened her waist too. She felt her waist stiffen after eating.

Just after eating, she heard Liam's cry.

The nanny calmly hugged Liam from the upstairs. When he saw Bella and Mr. Bennett, he stopped crying.

"Papa.Papa."

"Mommy. Mommy."

Liam revealed two small teeth and smiled at Bella.

 Previously, Liam called her mother, and she hadn't felt anything wrong with it. Now he had called Mr. Bennett father, Bella felt her ears burning.

Mr. Bennett reached out and carried Liam's back. He did not think that there was any problem with Liam's address. he also said to the nanny, "Take Lady Bella to her room. She will stay here for a while."

"Lady Bella, come with me." The nanny nodded and said to Bella.

Because of Liam's address, Bella felt a little awkward. She didn't know what kind of expression she should use to face Mr. Bennett. She couldn't wait to go upstairs with the nanny.

"Lady Bella, you'll stay in the future."

The nanny opened the door and introduced to Bella, "You're next to Master's room."

Is she just living next to Mr. Bennett?

The villa was quite large. There were so many rooms. How could a guest room be next to the owner's room?

It always felt weird.

Putting things in the room, Bella didn't stay in the room. When she got downstairs, she was that Mr. Bennett was holding Liam and said to her: "Let's go, there are still some places we did not go yesterday. You should be familiar with this place, lest you will get lost someday.

Bella flattens her mouth. How could she get lost?

However, it was clear that Mr. Bennett would not want to listen to her comments.

The two walked out with the child. Bella thought about the location of her room and could not help but say, "Then, why is my room next to your room? usually, the guest room and the room where the owner lives should not be on the same floor, right?"

"I specially arranged it. The right side of your room in my room and the left side is next to Liam's room." Mr. Bennett said indifferently: "Living in that room is convenient for you to help take care of Liam. I'm busy and have little time to stay at home. Liam is shy so I arranged your room next to his."

Bella heard that it was related to Liam, so there was no comment at all. "So, that's fine, then."

Of course, she wanted to take care of Liam.

Mr. Bennett's strength was really very good. he hugged the chubby Liam and walked so far without heavy breathing. but Bella was about to be exhausted, and she had not walked such a long way for a long time.

"Wait, Mr. Bennett, I can't walk anymore. I'm so tired." Bella held against a tree and panted against a tree and panted. She pleaded as she looked at Mr. Bennett, said; "Let me rest for a while."