84

The next few days slowly got normal. Bella knew that Mr. Bennett was not Mr. Steiner, and she was really relieved.

Bella was relaxed and inspiration came, so her design draft went up. It took only three days to make up for all the work she had left. 

Seeing this, Mr. Bennett ordered the nanny to make a night snack for her every night. Bella felt his care for her and felt that it was impossible for him to be Mr. Steiner.

How could he, help Tony to trick her?

She finished drawing another design. She reached out and rubbed her shoulders. She sat there for a day and felt her body stiffened.

She stretched out and the nanny walked over to her and said, "Lady Bella, I've brought you a night snack." "Okay, thank you." Bella smiled embarrassedly.

Every designer felt that night would be more inspirational. Bella felt the same. She almost stayed up until the middle of the night every day.

"Does Mr. Bennett eat night snack?" Bella asked curiously. Then why can he keep his figure so well?

With that golden triangle and the eight muscles on the stomach, how was the sexy mermaid line maintained? When she thought about the scene she saw the last time, her face was hot.

The nanny nodded and smiled: "Yes, sir is really busy. he works very late every night, so I will prepare a late-night snack for sir." "So that's it." Bella nodded

"lady Bella, the kitchen isn't cleaned ready yet. Could you please send snack to Mr. Bennett for me?"

The nanny felt she troubled Bella and felt embarrassed. "Yes, no problem. I'll send it over in a little while." Bella nodded and agreed happily.

Anyway, it was just a handful of efforts. "Thank you, lady Bella," the nanny said gratefully. "It's okay. it's already late now. Go and pack up soon. Go home and rest early." Bella smiled and said.

After the nanny left, Bella was afraid that Mr. Bennett would be cold. She quickly finished her meal and got up to send it to Mr. Bennett.

When she reached the entrance of the study room, she was about to knock on the door.

She reached out and gently pushed the study door open. "Mr. Bennett, I send you a snack."

before she could finish her words, all of a sudden, her gaze fell on the hand of Mr. Bennett. her eyes contracted and she looked at the scene in disbelief.

Mr. Bennett did not expect Bella to suddenly appear. He raised his head and looked at Bella sharply. He suddenly stood up and said, "I can explain to you."

Bella could not hear what Mr. Bennett had said. She could only see the silver mask in his hand! This mask was extremely familiar to her.

Once, in the countless nights, Mr. Steiner was wearing this mask and appeared in front of her.

Now, this mask was actually held in the hand of Mr. Bennett. What this represented was very evident. Then Mr. Bennett was...

Mr. Steiner!

Bella was shocked, and the soup in her hand fell to the floor. In the silent night, the sound of broken porcelain broken the peace.

All the soup had been spilled on Bella's feet, but now she could not feel the pain at all.

It turned out that Mr. Bennett was Mr. Steiner!

Bella clenched her fists and that she did not even know what to do. "I am really stupid. I realize how stupid I am today"

Mr. Bennett stroke over and grabbed Bella's arm and said, "How's your feet? Is it hurt? I'll talk about this later. I'll look at your feet first."

"Don't touch me!" Bella patted the hands of the Mr. Bennett, and said coldly, "I want to listen to you now."

Mr. Bennett was hurt fiercely by Bella's gaze. Seeing that Mr. Bennett silent, Bella was unbearable. She asked angrily: "Why did you lie to me? Why?"

"I didn't think about cheating you." Even before he could say anything, he was interrupted by Bella: "Is it because of Tony? Because he's your nephew, you helped him to set me up, I've already had nothing left, what else do you want? Or do you guys just want to have fun, is it fun?"

As she spoke, her tone became lower and lower, and her tears did not know when it had blocked her eyes. Looking at the tears of Bella, heartache spread through the deep eyes of the Mr. Bennett's eyes. he reached out and held Bella in his arms.

As if he wanted to embed her whole body in his body. 

The emotions in Mr. Bennett's eyes were as deep as a deep spring. her voice was hoarse: "Bella, things are not like what you think. I can slowly explain to you, but your feet have already blistered. If you take care of it, you'll be infected. If you believe me, I'll explain to you, alright?"

Mr. Bennett's embrace was really warm and she felt very secure. She even missed this embrace. But when she thought that Mr. Bennett was Mr. Steiner, she only felt that the whole body was in an ice cellar.

Bella pushed Mr. Bennett a few away. She said, "Why do I have to believe in me? You're a fake from beginning to end. I don't want to see you anymore."

After she finished speaking, she limped and left the study room. She didn't want to stay here anymore. The villas made her feel annoyed, and every breath of air made her feel depressed.

She left the house and walked in the cold and dark night. She was confused, and she did not know where to go.

She wore home slippers, and the soup was poured down, She thought it was nothing, but when she rushed out of the villa when she walked to the door, her feelings were already painful.

Bella looked back and clenched her teeth. She just wanted to leave here now.

She wanted to keep away from here. The pain in her feet as she moved her feet made her felt cold, and her forehead sweated.

She gritted her teeth and used her last strength to move forward. Suddenly, the sound of footsteps came from behind. From far to near, he quickly came to Bella.