85

As soon as Bella looked up, she saw Mr. Bennett standing in front of her. He ran all the way, but his face didn't get red because of his intensity. The distance was not equal to every time they trained. Bella was too tired to stand up but Mr. Bennett was not tired at all.

"Your foot is injured, go back with me first." Mr. Bennett told Bella. Bella would not come back there anymore. She ignored Mr. Bennett.

Mr. Bennett saw the stubborn, injured, plate Bella and felt heartache. he did not know how to coax her. He just grabbed her arms with force and shouted: "Stop! Do you listen to me?"

Her foot was burned. It was far away from the city center. She wanted to walk there by herself. he felt heartache, and he was worried about her.

And he could not stand losing her again!

Bella was struggling to push away Mr. Bennett, but she was held too tight. She clenched her teeth tightly and restrained her anger. "Mr. Bennett, what do you want? I'm just an ordinary person, I  can't beat you guys, I admit I was defeated, so I beg you, and can you let me go?"

There was a fire in her heart now, and she tried to suppress it. She didn't want Tony and Mr. Bennett to watch her jokes.

As he looked at her stubborn facial expression, Mr. Bennett looked at her stubbornly and bent over. He hugged her into his arms and said, "Don't move, please go back with me first."

Bella's anger finally burst out. She said hysterically in angry: "Don't touch me. Get me off."

Mr. Bennett's eyes darkened and he didn't say anything. he just tightened his arms around Bella and hugged her back. Mr. Bennett's arm was like a firm iron arm. he held her tightly and she couldn't getaway.

Like before, she could not resist in front of Tony, Mr. Steiner and now Mr. Bennett. Her eyes were sore and she could not help but cry out.

She was really desperate. Mr. Bennett was the head of the Southern US Military Region and Tony was the CEO of the Grantham's Group. What about her?

She was nothing. How could she take revenge on Tony and Mr. Bennett? Seeing the tears of Bella, Mr. Bennett was even more distressed.

"You...Please...Don't cry..." Even if Mr. Bennett could stay calm when faced with danger, he was at loss at the sight of Bella's tears and said, "Okay, if you want to leave, I won't stop you, but I'll send you back."

After hi finished speaking, he let go of Bella. he took out his phone and made a call. Very quickly, a black Subaru Forester was driven out of the garage. The security guard got out of the car and said, "Chief."

Mr. Bennett nodded. "You can leave now." After he finished speaking, he opened the co-pilot and said, "Get in, I'll send you back."

"No, I don't need it!" Bella replied angrily. Mr. Bennett signed weakly.

Today, Bella was too furious. He was afraid that only force could make her cooperate. Mr. Bennett held the hood of his car, jumped over to the other side, and immediately got into the driving position.

At this point, Bella opened the door and was about to get out of the car. Mr. Bennett leaned onto her arm and pressed her onto the co-pilot's chair." Stop struggling or I will force you here right now." he said.

Bella widened her eyes and forgot to struggle. She had not thought that this sentence would actually come from the mouth of the abstinent, righteous Mr. Bennett.

She returned to her senses and immediately looked at him in anger. "You....." before she could finish her words, she was immediately blocked by her cold lips.

He... 

Did he dare to kiss her?

After she was shocked, she finally returned to her senses. She bit her lips as if he was venting his anger until she tasted the sweet smell in her mouth.

Mr. Bennett held her face tightly and deepened the kiss. This kiss was as if he was avenging. Bella felt her lips were about to numb. "Let...." Bella struggled.

She was too weak in the eyes of Mr. Bennett, and he ignored her rebel and kissed her even more passionately.

Bella's struggle became smaller and smaller. She was weak and passively endured the kiss from Mr. Bennett.

Finally...

It was not sure how long it had passed. "Crack." There was a crisp sound. Bella raised her hand and slap Mr. Bennett sternly, cursing: "Despicable."

In the silence of the car, the sound of slapping was especially clear. Bella's body was still trembling slightly.

She did not expect that she had already exposed the identity of Mr. Bennett and he dared to treat her like this. 

She slapped with a lot of strength. Mr. Bennett's face was immediately imprinted with finger marks. But he pretended nothing happened. he fastened her seat belt and said, "Sit down, I'll send you back."

No one had ever dared to hit him face like this. if it was someone else, he would definitely make him regret appearing in this world.

Only her!

He could not bear to let her suffer a little. Bella knew that he had never given her the right to refuse. She did not say anything and looked at the car window coldly.

In New Orleans at night, the neon lights turned on from start to end. Soon, Mr. Bennett stopped the car. 

"I'm already here, you can go. I won't want to see you again int he future." After she finished speaking, she immediately opened the door and left.

When she returned to this house again, she laughed a little: 'Mr. Steiner' had helped her get the house back from Tony and Vanessa. At this time, she had been really grateful to 'Mr. Steiner' at that time.

Mr. Steiner was the last hope in her life at that time. Now she knew Mr. Steiner's true identity, she only felt ridicule. After returning home, she was about to close the door.

Suddenly, a hand reached out and blocked the door. "What do you want to do?" Bella asked angrily.

She didn't understand their purpose. She likes an acting clown. Didn't they see enough jokes?

Mr. Bennett opened the door and walked in. he said, "Your feet are injured. I'll wrap it for you."

'I said no, can't you be so annoying? I don't welcome you this moment, and I don't want to see you in the future, neither."