72

After giving the phone to Toni, Bella finished her lunch, so she went over to help the nanny.

Of course, the nanny wouldn't let Bella help. In the end, she cut two plates of fruit for Bella, and said, "Lady Bella, then help me bring the two plates to master and lady Toni."

Bella immediately agrees.

But at this time, Toni looking at Bella's phone, she frowned.

After she made the call, when she was about to return the phone to Bella, she did not expect to open the phone's blacklist accidentally.

There was only one number on the blacklist.

As she was about to quit, she noticed that the number looked familiar.

This...

Wasn't this Mr. Bennett's private number? Only people very close to him had this number. How could she know this number? The reason why Toni got this number was Mr. Bennett's mother secretly gave it to her. She had never called it once.

Why was it in Bella's blacklist?

How could she have this number? Could it be that Mr. Bennett had given it to her?

It's possible that after all, Bella was in charge of the billions of dollars of business at Mr. Bennett. It's not surprising that Mr. Bennett would give his private phone number to Bella for convenience.

"Yes, did you make the call?" Bella asked, putting a piece of fruit in front of Toni.

Toni was frightened when she heard the voice of Bella.

"Yes." Toni nodded her head and returned the phone to Bella. "I'm giving it back to you, thank you."

"It's okay. You'll sit for a while. I'll give Mr. Bennett the fruit, and I'll come down soon." Bella smiled. Bella did not take the phone because she had no pockets and no place to put it, so she said, "Put it aside."

"Okay." Toni put the phone on the coffee table.

Seeing the fruit plate in Bella, she wanted to send it to Mr. Bennett herself, but she was still a guest in Mr. Bennett's house. She did not want to be too active. So, she didn't go to Mr. Bennett's study room with Bella.

Bella took the fruit bowl and walk to the stairs.

Suddenly, she heard the phone ringing.

Moreover, this ringtone sounded very familiar, as if Mr. Steiner was using this ringtone, which made her feel a little distracted.

No, I can't overthink!

It was usual for Mr. Bennett to use the same ringtone. I must be too sensitive, Bella thought. As long as it was related to Mr. Steiner, she always had to think about it.

The ringtone disappeared when Bella walk to the study door.

The study room door did not close, but Bella knocked on the door. Mr. Bennett looked up to see her.

"Send some fruit for you to eat, and thank you for telling the nanny to cook the bone soup for me." Bella pursed her lips and smiled.

Mr. Bennett tried hard to lower hips lips and said, "I'm just afraid of delaying the work."

Bella nodded her head. Of course, she knew that Mr. Bennett was just afraid that she would delay her work and that she could not hand in the draft on time. She understood, "I know, alright, then I won't disturb your work."

After she finished speaking, she left.

And Mr. Bennett, he looked at the fruit plate, he frowned a little annoyed. he had just said something wrong.

He was worried that the fracture of Bella was still not perfect, so he had to let the nanny cook fresh soup every time.

Looking at the fruit plate in front of him, he didn't like to eat fruit, but he thought that it was Bella personally bring it to him. He expressionlessly finished the fruit.

Bella would not know what was going on in the Mr. Bennett's heart. After she had given away the fruit, she continued to go back to Toni.

Toni was a little embarrassed and said to Bella. "Bella, I'm sorry, just now when I used your phone, I accidentally dialed the  number on your blacklist."

Blacklisted number?

After she changed her new phone, there was only one number on the blacklist, which was Mr. Steiner.

So did Toni accidentally call Toni?

When she saw Bella, she looked uneasy. She was even more anxious. She asked, "Bella, I'm sorry."

Bella now was back to her senses.

She did not blame Toni. She just thought that Mr. Steiner and Tony were a little confused.

"It's alright. it's just you called the number, that doesn't matter,' Bella said casually.

Toni looked at Bella and thought about why it wasn't an important number?

How could the chief's phone number be irrelevant?

However, when she saw that did not pay special attention to the leader's private number, she was still happy in her heart, so she did not remind him of Bella.

They chattered for a whole afternoon until the sun was about to go down.

Toni had not yet seen Mr. Bennett coming out of the study room. it was already late. Mr. Bennett had not invited her for dinner. She was too embarrassed to stay any longer and could only leave.

Bella sent Toni outside. She watched Toni out and left in the car before she turned back.

As soon as she returned to the villa, she saw that Mr. Bennett was sitting in the living room.

She was silent for a moment. Toni had just left, and it was probably impossible to return.

"Mr. Bennett, Toni just left," Bella said.

She could see it. When Toni left, she was unwilling. She probably wanted to wait for Mr. Bennett to sent her home, but after waiting for so long. She did not see him out of the library. She had already left him.

Who knows, Mr. Bennett came down from the study room after Toni left.

"Yes, I know." Mr. Bennett nodded, indicating that he knew.

he just knew that Toni had already left, so he had come downstairs. otherwise, he should still be busy doing business.

Bella didn't say anything more. After all, this was a matter between Toni and Mr. Bennett. 

It wasn't long before dinner was served.

Bella drank a bowl of soup as usual. After eating, she was dragged by Mr. Bennett and walked around to digest food.

After half an hour of walking, they went back.

"Mr. Bennett, if there's not much to do, then I'll go back to my room first," Bella said.

As for Mr. Bennett, he wanted to get along with Bella, but he could not find a suitable excuse. It did not matter. He still had a lot of time.