199

William's heart trembled. Liam's closeness to her wishes was born. They had the same blood on them, and their original blood relationship was even closer. At this moment, when she saw that Liam's small body was resting on Bella, his heart trembled once again. 

"Mr. Bella will definitely wake up," Said the nurse. William was nodding. Liam was the only hope for her Bella. "Go home, come back, and pick up Liam in the evening." Hearing William's words, the nurse was going to go home first. When she closed the door of the ward, she looked at the situation inside, only to think that Miss Bella, William, and Liam were simply a family.

Victoria's heart became frightened. She had been worried for a few days. Because William had sealed the news, she did not know what was going on. "Did you say that Bella would die? If she died, did William really leave the Steiner's?" She remembered William's indifference when she said that, and she was so determined. if anything happened to Bella, she would not have imagined what kind of turmoil the Steiner would face. 

William was a supporter of the entire Night Family. Without him, the Steiner's would have collapsed. When she thought about this, Victoria couldn't sleep well. She asked people to inquire about the news every day. She had never hope Bella to be fine like now because only she was fine, William would be safe. 

"Madam Victoria, don't worry. Bella should have been saved. If she wasn't rescued, the Young Master wouldn't have let it go. Even though there was no news, there was no news that the young master was angry. It's not that bad." The servant said. 

When Victoria heard this, she felt calmer. She did dislike Bella. She had hoped that she would die. But after she calmed down, she gave her a degree of respect for Bella. Bella die. Victoria only hoped that Bella would become a ruin, that it would be enough for William to hate her so much. The mother-child relationship between them was hard to repair. 

"Go and have someone prepare a car. I'll see what's going on." Victoria couldn't sit still, so she had to confirm the situation. When Victoria came to the house of William, there was no one else in the villa except the nurse. However, there was no one else. When the nurse saw that Victoria had come, she still obeyed the orders of Victoria and did not let Victoria come in. 

"Old lady, William is not home." The nurse stopped at the door and said to Mother. Victoria had given orders to not allow Victoria to enter, so no matter whether he was present or not, the nurse obeyed Victoria's orders. Besides, Bella had something to do with Victoria. 

Victoria looked very angry but based on her own mistakes, she was afraid to resist. It's already back, you must tell me the truth." When it came to Bella, Victoria was complicated. She hated her. This woman was not worthy of her son, and she would make her son bear a bad reputation, so she would use any means to take her away and make her not come back forever. However, her son was so infatuated with her. For a woman, she didn't even want to stay with William.

At this moment, to verify Bella was back, she felt like she was a useless person, but there was no way. This was the only time she had hoped that Bella would be fine. After all, her safety was related to the fate of the Steiner's.

William was persistent and had never said anything before, so this time, Victoria was really afraid that he would leave the Steiner's. The nurse knew Victoria did not really care about the safety of Bella. 

The nurse did not know what to say. Bella was fine now, or something was wrong. Her life was preserved, but if she could not wake up, she would be a living dead person. Such an outcome would not diminish the pain of William. maybe what made him more afflicted was that it was all because of him, because of Bella, Victoria had planned it.

Seeing that the nurse did not say anything, Victoria's heart became even more anxious. "You say it quickly. Bella is to live or die. What happened?" Victoria's voice brought the nurse back to reality. Looking at victoria in front of her, she was slightly dissatisfied. If it had not been for the old lady to mess with it, Miss Bella would not be in the hospital right now.

Miss Bella was so nice to her. She was sincere to William and good to Liam. The old lady didn't like it. She wanted to kill her! However, she was just a servant. Although she was not happy with these things, she did not dare to say them. When she saw Victoria's nervous look, she sighed.

"Miss Bella's life was saved, but the situation is not very good." The nurse said truthfully. William had ordered that if his mother came to his house, she would tell her the truth. Hearing that Bella was saved, Victoria was relieved. Then when she heard that the situation was not very good, she was stunned again.

"What does it mean that she's crazy? What's wrong with her?" Victoria asked worriedly. Of course, she wasn't really worried about Bella. "Miss Bella is unconscious!" Hearing the nurse answer, Victoria could not help but take a step back. She thought that if Bella had been brought back by William, it would be fine. 

At this moment, when she heard Bella unconscious, Victoria was not worried about Bella. "What's going on? How could she not be in a coma?" Victoria asked. The nurse shook her head. She only knew what happened after Bella was willing to save herself. 

"Which hospital did she is now?" Victoria looked pale, and she was a little scared. She had to see what was going on and confirm what had happened to Bella, or else she would not be able to settle down.