103

"What kind of reward is this?" Bella said unhappily, "I don't like this reward at all." 

"But I like it." William held her hands on Bella's waist and said, "This is a reward for me.'

"What does it have to do with you?" Bella asked willingly. "I said, if you want to  learn, I have a reward to dance with me." Bella think about it carefully. He did not say that say was giving her a reward, but she was preconceived, thinking that it was her, but he did not think that he was so think-skinned.

"Did I teach you how to play the piano, you shouldn't reward me?" William asked her. She didn't want to say anything. She stomped on the foot of William and did not care at all. He let her step on it, and a smile flashed in his eyes.

The wine she had drunk at night was slowly picking up. As she listened to the music, Bella was dizzy, so she leaned her head against William's chest and listened to his powerful heartbeat.

Bella steps on the feet of William, leaning against his chest, the music in her ears softening, making her very calm. The white tiles reflected the silhouettes of them. The sound of the piano sounded stern and ambiguous. At night, when he saw her flushed face, he could not help but lower his head and kiss her.

Bella was not escaped. William's eyes shone brighter than the brighten star in the sky. He kisses her on the lips again. William arrogantly prayed open the teeth of Bella, grabbed the fragrance in her mouth, and greedily wanted to get more of her breath.

Gradually, William was no longer full of a kiss. he wanted more and wanted Bella to completely belong to him, occupy her, and have her. William bent over to hug Bella, and quickly returned to the room. He put her on the bed and pushed her up. 

"Oh...Don't..." Bella is drunk and confused at this moment. She looked at the handsome and unfathomable man who was pressing on her. Her heartbeat a little faster. "Don't be afraid, with me here, O won't let others hurt you anymore." William piously dropped a kiss on Bella's eyes, and said, "Give you to me, Okay?"

Bella's mind was blank. Perhaps it was because of everything she had prepared carefully tonight. This was the first time someone had prepared this for her. Even if it was fake, she felt very moved. her head was hot, and the ghost messenger agreed.

Bella nodded. "Okay..." Before she could finish her words, she was kissed again by William. This time, she was no longer rejecting him. She held her hand around William's neck and responded tenderly to William's kiss.

Feeling the response of Bella, William was only full, sweet and full of sweetness. This was nothing but Bella. Their clothes were reduced one by one... Suddenly, William caster stopped, and he kissed Bella's eyes and said. "Bella, open your eyes and see clearly, who is the man and who wants you no?"

He wanted to make it clear to Bella who he was. The human being was a greedy animal that would never be satisfied. Before that, he only wanted to look at her forever, then he gradually became unsatisfied and wanted the person who wanted her.

Now, he wanted to not only get Bella but also her heart, so that she belonged to him from the whole body to the heart. With the brand of William, no one could ever take her from his side. Bella was willing to wider her eyes and said, "You're William!"

William was no longer unbearable... "It is very hurt..." Bella was grieved looked at William, sobbing. Please be a little bit light..." Bella did not know that her eyes were flushed with red. Not only did he not arouse his sympathy, he actually wanted him to bully her.

She was too tempting and human. She could not hold back the night... The moon quietly lurked into the clouds, leaving only a room full of crickets.