133

Liam noticed his father's action, then he stunned and pressed his little mouth towards Bella's face. "Kiss, kiss..." Bella felt that her blood was boiling. Both were doing like this. She met smiling eyes of William and wanted to escape. If she continued to stay here, she would definitely be beaten up by this father and son.

"William, here you go. I'm going to draw the drawings first!" She quickly handed the child over to William, then went to the room to release her fear, but it was clear that her plan would never succeed if it with these two.

"Mommy, Mommy!" Liam refused to let go and play with Bella for a morning. At this moment, he was even more unwilling to let Bella leave. Liam felt aggrieved as Bella stood up. "Bella, Liam needs you!" William said in a gentle tone, but with a deadly attack. The word "need" kept her from making any strides. The more she contacted with Liam, the more she felt worried about him. Looking at Liam's grievance, she would feel bad! 

"And, I need you too!" William's pupil was deep. The feeling made Bella not to come out anymore. However, William still took over Liam. Bella had hugged Liam for a while and her arms were aching. When Liam got out of her arms, she left a little relaxed, but she still felt a little disappointed. "Mommy, Mommy!" I apparently do not want to leave yet. William said seriously. 'Mommy is tired."

Liam looked at Bella and seemed to believe what William said. Liam spends the whole morning playing and was obviously a little tired. The nanny fed Liam some rice noodles and then fell asleep. Seeing Liam return to the room, Bella was about to go back to the room to do her work. "Then, I'm going to my room to do my work." Staying alone with William always felt a little ambiguous, so she wanted to avoid it.

However, how could William allow her to escape? He drew the little woman into his arms and looked at her eyebrows, exquisite like fine porcelain. 'Bella, accompany me for a while!" Bella's heart suddenly runs out of air. Looking at the handsome face in front of her, she didn't know how to do it. She had stayed indifferent with William before, but since yesterday, she felt that she had become much timid.

"I'm really going to do my work, or I won't be able to finish it!" After forcing to push William away, Bella quickly climbed upstairs. William looked at her like a frightened deer and felt particularly at ease. He thought that Bella was shy, which meant that she had an affection with him. It was an excellent start.

Bella closed the door and covered her chest with both hands, even her breathing was quick. God, what happened to her? It was just a little ambiguous. She could not resists it. Sitting in front of the desk, she was stunned for a long time before slowly concentrating. fortunately, in the afternoon, William did not come over again. Otherwise, she really couldn't stop thinking about the design. 

When her mind calms down, the design was much faster. Bella stared at the computer screen and put the design in her mind. In an afternoon, she had done more work than she did in a day. It is sure that people were more productive when they were in good mood. "Bella, it's time to eat1" Hearing the sound of William's voice, Bella looked over. 

After a second, she returned to her senses and immediately responded outside. "Oh, I'll be right out." She squeezed her hair slightly, forcefully calmed her down, and then opened the door, She did not expect that William was leaning against the door so that she almost hit him. "You, why are you still here?" 

The distance between the two of them was less than a centimeter, which was so close to each other that even the breast of each other could be felt. Bella steps back quickly, but she was hooked back by William. "I'm waiting for you here." His voice seemed to be magical, making her almost unable to struggle and be fell into it.