178

Bella was willing to take the medicine, then go up and wanted to go back to the room to change her clothes. His whole body was wet. "Bella, what are you going to get?" I'll help you..." Walker said quickly. He looked nervous as Bella get up.

"I'm going to change!" Bella was a little awkward. After all, her clothes were sticking to her body, revealing the curved on her body. She was a little embarrassed in front of a man that she wanted to change her clothes.

Walker blushed, he did not think that Bella was to change her clothes. Just now, he was only concerned about Bella, and he did not notice any other place. Under the drenched clothes, he could see her exquisite body.

"Then... Go ahead, I'll wait at the door." This was the first time Bella sees the walker blush and look at the cold man. Holding the wall into the room, she simply rinsed it. The hot water dispersed the cold body warmed up, she took on the dry clothes.

But despite that, she was still uncomfortable. She was already weak after some movements. When she came out of the bathroom, she fainted on the floor. "Bella, what's wrong with you?" the walker asked with concern, but she didn't reply. 

He immediately felt that something was wrong. he immediately kicked the door and prepared to go in. He found that the door was locked inside. He took a few steps back, then kicked open the door and found that Bella had fainted on the floor.

"Bella, Bella..." He probed her forehead and found that it was hot. She quickly picked her up from the floor and rushed outside, "I'll take you to the hospital now." When William saw the caller ID and text message, he immediately drove the car home.

William, there was beside Susie's side, and the phone had been forgotten in the car, so he did not receive the call, but he called back and found that Bella had been turned off. When he got home, he noticed that Liam looked swollen. 

William quoted. When he entered the house he realized that his Bella was not there. "Mommy..." Liam saw that it was him and immediately looked pitiful at him. william's eyes rolled in emotions, and his gaze stared at Victoria. 'Bella? Where did you take her?"

Hearing her son's questioning, Victoria was very angry. " She has her own legs on her body, how do I know where she went?" Even since Bella appeared, the relationship between her and William had become worse and worse. She was indeed a curse. 

hearing this reply, William looked cold. He was just out for a while. Liam cried, but his Bella was gone. "I'll ask again, where did you guys get here?" William's tone became, even more, colder, and she carried Liam from his mother's embrace. The child's grievance made him even angrier.

"No matter how many times you ask, I only have one answer. That woman walked on her own. It's none of my business!" Victoria was not at all relieved, but she was also guilty when she saw Liam grieving eyes. She did not think that Liam would have relied on Bella that way. He had been crying for so long.

"Mr. Milles," William was indifferent. Victoria was shocked. " Come here, please invite your wife and Miss Toni out. Don't let them in the house in the future." Toni was originally intended to stay behind the Villa. She thought that William would not be good to Victoria.

"William, aunty Victoria is your mother," she shouted in surprise, but William looked at her sarcastically. "Miss Toni, I don't need an outsider to point out my business!" Toni could not help but take a step back, outsider!

She was just an outsider! He treated his mother like this and became even more indifferent to her. "I'm not going out, don't forget that I was the biological mother who gave you up. You actually asked me to go out just because of that woman."Victoria said.

She walked to Toni and held up Toni's hands. She continued to say to William, 'Toni is my daughter-in-law. I only want to chase that woman away, I want her to die!" Hearing the words of William's mother, she could not help but look at William. 

William looked cold as if there was ice inside. When he was looked at Victoria, he was cold as a sword, piercing the calmness of Victoria. 'Even you are my mother can't move my people." Victoria's shoulder collapsed. This son of her was unable to understand. Once she was sure, there was no room for maneuver.

"Bella is she that important  to you?" Victoria thought that Bella was just a woman who had a plan, but she did not think that the woman had taken root in her son's heart. William replied, "Yes..."

Hearing William's affirmative reply, Toni was filled with jealousy. Why was she just an outsider and Bella was his important person? Such a gap made her twist. When she saw that even Victoria could not help her achieve her wishes, she became even more resentful.

No! If she was to get William she would be the most suitable person for him. He must not have seen Bella so badly that he would be confused by her eyes. It didn't matter, she would let him see. She and Victoria looked at each other and saw each other's thoughts. 'William then we'll leave first." 

William knew that Toni and Victoria would not tell the truth and he did not stop them. "What the hell is going on?" After the two of them left, William asked the nurse at the side. The nurse had been following Victoria in the room. She did not see how Toni was bullying Bella, but she seemed to see that Toni had a drawing in her hand.

Hearing the nurse talk about the drawing, William immediately went upstairs and saw that there was no more drawing of Bella's room. His face darkened. The nurse immediately went downstairs and looked for it. She found the debris in the trash can and reported it to William.