157

william was a cold person, and he had never made any news. how could another woman appear. But then a figure appeared in her mother's mind. She remembered that the last time liam was sick, he was very caring for a woman. Could it be that woman.

Toni was crying badly, and William's mother was worried. "Toni, don't worry, you're the daughter-in-law of our Steiner family. As for another woman, I will definitely not let her enter the house." William's mother promised.

"Thank you, Auntie," Toni said gratefully, When she hung up, Toni's expression was getting colder and colder. She wouldn't give up so easily. She wouldn't lose to the woman like Bella. She wanted to see if Bella was disgusted by his mother, could she still stay beside William?

After Toni left, Bella felt a little uncomfortable because of Toni's words and also worried about her. She did not forget that when she was in the most embarrassing situation, it was Toni who helped her when she could not find a job at that time.

"William, how about you go and see how is Toni?" Bella said worriedly. Even though she wasn't a third person, she was now with William, and she still felt a little sorry for Toni. She knew that Toni would definitely not want to see her now. So she could only let William find her.

"Don't worry, she would be okay. I've already asked the security guards to follow her." William did not get up, and he just looked at the bottle, "Liam was not full up. Heat the milk, and feed him." Speaking of Liam, Bella returned to her senses and took the bottle to warm it up.

When Liam fell asleep after drinking the milk, Bella looked at William and hesitated. Before Bella spoke, William had already held her face as he looked at her and asked, "Do you feel sorry for Toni?"

Bella did not expect that William knew what she thought. She did not deny it. She said sadly, "Mmm, after all, you are a person that Toni loves. Now she saw us together, she will definitely hate me. She feels that I have intervened in your feelings."

Bella signed, but the matter had already happened. She wanted to apologize to Toni and explain it clearly. "Bella, you're never a third person, it was just her own wishful thinking, I never said that I want to be with her. Even when I like you, she hasn't seen me, and our children..." William paused for a moment and he said unconsciously. 

In order not to make Bella sad, the child's life experience could only be hidden in his heart. "But..." Bella frowned. Even if it was that Toni would not have thought so. She valued her friendship with Toni.

'Don't think so much I'll look for Toni and explain it in the future. I'm sorry because I didn't handle this well, I make you feel wronged." William hugged Bella and said. When she smelled the smell of William, Bella felt peaceful. His body had a sense of security that makes her feel at ease.

"No matter what happens in the future, we'll face it together, okay?" William kissed her and said. "Okay..." Bella nodded and agreed. it was not long after Toni left, William went out to buy things, and the door to the ward was pushed open again. " You're back..." Bella thought that William was back, but she turned around to find that it was William's mother. 

The mother of William walked in and saw Bella. Her face appeared with a disdainful expression. The woman Toni said was really her. "Miss Bella, I think I made it very clear last time. I didn't think you were still entangled with my son." William's mother sneered at Bella and said. 

Hearing William's mother's sarcasm, Bella was a little angry, but she did not show it. She just smiled and said politely, 'Aunt victoria, this is something between me and William, he is already an adult. Even if you're her mother, you don't have the right to interfere with his freedom to love."

She promised that she would face whatever happened, so this time, she wouldn't run away again. "Whether I can interfere is not up to you. I've seen a lot of a woman lie you, wanting to marry into one of our family, it was all your dream." William's mother said disdainfully, " If you still want a face, get out of here. We don't welcome you." 

William's mother knew that William was not in the ward. She wanted to take this opportunity to drive Bella, this shameless woman, out of here. At the same time, she also made her understand the reality. If she wanted to get into the Steiner family and become a young grandmother, it would be impossible!

'Go away..." William's mother pointed at the door of the ward. Thinking that Bella had just driven her favorite daughter-in-law away just now, her anger in her heart had increased a little. She had originally planned to increase the contract between Toni and William. but it was a retroaction.

All of this was the fault of the woman in front of her and she even tried to quibble. It was ridiculous! "I'm not leaving. You don't have the right to chase me away." Bella would not compromise. William's mother even more recognized that Bella was a vanity woman. She said disdainfully, "I see a lot of women like you. I can understand if you want to fly up to become a phoenix. But you also have to look whether your wings were strong enough to fly to the branches of the Steiner's house!"

When William's mother said this, she looked at Bella with a contemptuous gaze as if she was humble. "Mrs. Steiner, you'd better say this to your son. After all, choosing a woman is his thing. The person who wants to marry a wife is him!" Bella said coldly.

"If it weren't for you, a vixen to seduce my son, how could he be with you?" William's mother was getting angrier when she saw her. Looked like this, how could she be compared to Toni? "Speak, how much does it cost to leave my son?" William's mother asked. This woman always stayed her, wasn't it just for the money. 

Bella thought it was funny. Did William's mother think that she was a woman wishing for money in her eyes? She said with a smile, "Mrs. Steiner, if you have money and nowhere to spend it, you can donate it to the poor, don't put your energy and resources on me. I had said what William wanted to do is his thing. his feeling is beyond your control." Mrs. Steiner's eyes turned cold. She did not expect this woman to be so hard to settle.