75

When she went out, the nanny said to Bella, "Lady Bella, are you going out?"

"Yes," Bella said in a depressed mood.

At this time of year, her mood was down.

"Master told me if Lady Bella wants to go out, let the driver take you out. It's not easy to find a taxi around here." The nanny firmly remembered what he had said to her when he was leaving.

"Okay." Bella nodded and agreed, not saying anything more.

She didn't want to be delayed on this little thing.

She sat in the car Mr. Bennett had to arrange for her and went to the florist to buy a bouquet of brightly colored roses before going to the cemetery.

"Thank you for sending me here. You can go back first. I'll take a taxi back to myself later." Bella turned her head and said to the driver.

"Lady Bella, I'll wait for you here. I'm the driver that Mr. Bennett specifically arranged for you. if you don't need a car, I have nothing to do." he said to Bella.

Since he had already said that, Bella did not force him.

She held the flower in one hand and her umbrella in the hand. She walked to the cemetery but did not expect to see an unexpected person.

It was Daniel White!

Bella was surprised. how could he come here?

She had not forgotten that Daniel White had never visited her while her mother had been hospitalized.

Moreover, when her mother passed away, he was unwilling to attend the funeral. She personally went to his house to plead with him, but she was chased out by Olivia. Daniel looked on emotionless. She still remembered their disgusted faces.

She and Daniel had nothing to do with each other except for a blood bond.

Bella put the roses in front of the tombstone, and her face indicates that she was unhappy: "What are you doing here? My mother doesn't want to see you, you go."

She thought that her mother would never want to see Daniel White, this scumbag again.

When Daniel White saw that Bella looked down on him, his gloomy face immediately flew with anger: "What did you say? Is this your attitude towards your father? Vanessa is much better than you."

Bella could not be in a good mood. Now, when she heard Daniel White's words, she could not bear it for a moment.

She sneered. "I'm not educated? There's no way. Who can't let me do it? I've got what you left in my blood I'm disgusting!"

"You." Daniel White was raised by Bella and wanted to slap her.

"Do you want to hit me?" Bella sneered as she looked at Daniel White and said, "Hum, dare you to hit me?"

If Daniel White dared to hit her again, she would never have been as weak as before.

Daniel White looked at Bella with a cold expression. he did not know when Bella became more and more unfamiliar. His hand in the air was still slow to fall.

He suddenly thought that the last time he had slapped Bella, and the next day, he was checked by the Inland Revenue Department. Several of the company's already negotiated contracts had ended. In the end, all of them were ruined, and even the company almost got bankrupt.

He had thought he was unlucky. But later he heard from Tony afterward that it was because of Bella that his company would be in crisis.

When Daniel White thought about the real purpose of coming here, he said with a cold face: "I don't want to talk to you about such unruly things. After two days, it's your grandmother's 8-'s birthday. She reminded me to ask you to attend. Don't let her down."

Because he had gone to Bella's house several times and Bella had never returned, he had thought that today was his ex-wife's death day. Knowing that her daughter would definitely come over today, he was here to stay and wait here for her.

Although Daniel was a scumbag, he was also a dutiful son.

Seeing that Bella did not agree, he said sarcastically, "Your grandmother cares about you so much. You're such an ungrateful girl."

"Speaking of the ungrateful girl, I'm not as good as Vanessa!" Bella laughed a little sarcastically. Now that Daniel  White was able to make a fortune, it was because of her mother.

"Grandmother's birthday, I'll go." Bella looked at Daniel white coldly and said, "You can go away."

No matter what, it was a fact that her grandmother was kind to her at first. She would go to her 80th birthday ceremony.

"Uncultivated things." Daniel White's angry face mixed with another scolding, but in the end, he was afraid of the person that supported Bella.

Seeing that Daniel White had finally left, looking at the mother's young and elegant photo on the tombstone, Bella kneeled down and said, "Mother, I've come to see you again. I've grown up, and I won't let people bully me anymore. I'll also let those who bullied me pay the price. Don't worry about me, I'll be right."

Bella whispered about her recent situation. She state in the cemetery for a whole day, and until it was getting dark, she stood up and left.

...

returning to the villa, Bella was weak.

"Lady Bella is back, do you still have dinner? What would you like to eat? I'll make it for you!"

"Thank you, no, I'm a little tired, I don't want to eat." Bella didn't have much appetite and declined the nanny's kindness.

She went straight upstairs. The moment she fell on the bed, she felt soft, and she covered her face sadly. Even if something passed for a long time, it seemed like it happened yesterday. She had been protected by her mother since she was a child. She had been able to get through this. She was weak and incompetent. 

But it doesn't matter. She won't act as she used to be. She will stand up and let everyone who bullied her pay the price it deserves.

She was so tired that she didn't know how long she had thought. She fell asleep someone calling her in her sleep.

"Bella. Bella"

The affection contained in the voice.

Who was he?

When she wanted to wake up again, she only felt dizzy, weak, and did not even have the ability to get up.

"Are you awake?"

A low-pitched male voice rang out. The warmth that could make Bella feel like the talker was coming. She gets up suddenly.

"What are you doing?" Mt. Bennett looked down at her.

Was Mr. Bennett returning? When did he return?