10

Bella really did not want to have anything to do with Vanessa and Tony.

What was the point of arguing with them?

She did not argue with them, but Vanessa and Tony did not want to let her go.

Bella rolled her eyes and sneered. "Then you killed your own child for Vanessa.  Are you qualified to look down on me?"

"Bella, don't behave like this, or you would ruin yourself. Listen to my words, cut off with Mr. Steiner as soon as possible." Tony advises her; "Girls should love themselves more."

Bella thought how funny these words were.

"Shouldn't you give this lesson to your Vanessa? we have not gotten divorced yet. She just cannot with to be a mistress. if you have to say who is degrading, then you're referring to her."

Before Bella finish, Tony interrupted Bella; "Shut up, Vanessa is different from you."

"It's different; at least I won't be that disgraceful as her." Bella sneered.

"Vanessa and I really love each other. when we were married, I already told you that the only person I love is Vanessa. I was willing to marry you only because Vanessa was abroad, I just pitied you."

"Enough."

Hearing Tony's words, Bella felt like her heart had fallen into the scorching magma.

She felt that what she had done for Tony all these years was like a joke.

She was a complete fool!

She knew that Tony still loved Vanessa, but at that time, she thought that as long as she was good enough and had been by his side, he would surely find out that she was the right one.

Now Tony's words seemed to give her a slap on the face.

Let her know how stupid she was.

"Tony, you don't need to tell me that, I know, I agree to divorce you and let you marry Vanessa so that she can become a proper Mrs. Grantham as soon as possible." Bella, clenching her fists tightly, said with a smile. "Then, we will see, in your mind; which one is more important, money or Vanessa?"

She restrained herself not to cry.

Mr. Steirner said that tears were a useless thing in the world.

Vanessa had been standing by the side, watching the show.

Vanessa knew that Bella always liked Tony, so she had sacrificed everything for him.

Moreover, she knew that Tony had never loved Bella. The probably made her sad.

Just before Bella finished watching the show, she heard Bella said she wanted the divorce, but Tony did not want to.

How could it be?

She knew it exactly how much Tony loved her.

After she had left for four years, and when she returned, Tony could not wait to abandon Bella who was already pregnant and run to accompany her.

"Tony, tell me, what does she mean?" Vanessa asked Tony sadly.

When Tony heard Vanessa's question, he did not care about whether Bella would get self-redemption or not. He immediately explained to Vanessa: "Darling, it is not what you thought, please listen to my explanation..."

Bella saw Tony who treasured Vanessa so much and let her tears fell down.

"Bella, would you be sober now?"  she thought to herself.

No matter how gentle this man was, no matter how good this man was, he had nothing to do with you. All he loved was Vanessa.

How gentle he was to Vanessa and how cruel he was to you.

From now on, in your life, there was only revenge.

It took Tony a long time to comfort Vanessa before the latter finally cheered up.

"You tell me clearly, whether you are very touched by Bella for all these years' companion, and then found out that Bella is the woman you deserve, so you want to go back to her and are not willing to divorce?" Vanessa questioned on their way back, she still felt angry and said. "If this is the case, and then tell me earlier and I will go back to France with my son. I won't come back again to trouble you and Bella."

Tony held Vanessa's hands and said, "Don't say this nonsense anymore. You are the only one I love. You are my first love and only woman I love. When you left the country, I thought you would never come back again. You know the reason why I marry Bella. Now that you are back, I'm willing to use other methods to make up for her sacrifice, but not by love."

Vanessa was delighted when he heard Tony's confession. This man had never escaped her control.

She pretended to be sad and asked, "Then why are you not willing to divorce?"

Even though it was a little difficult to say, Tony explained to Vanessa anyway to avoid her misunderstandings. he said, "Bella wanted me to give up all my assets.

Vanessa's face darkened slightly: "No! You can't give her the money."

She did not expect that after four years, Bella becomes so aggressive.

It was just that Tony was hers, and everything Tony had was also hers. Bella couldn't take them away.

"No, I won't agree with her, Bella will refuse to divorce. What should we do? Daisy asked worriedly.

"It's alright; she's just being seduced by Mr. Steiner. We'll persuade her again later and she'll figure it out." Tony was not worried.

He and Bella had known each other for so many years and he knew her well.

She was just intentionally pushing them now. when the anger was gone, she would be nice to him if he treats her well.

"Who is Mr. Steiner?" Vanessa asked.

Could it be possible that it took Bella such a short time before she found some person to take care of her?

Who would be such a poor person without aesthetics?

Tony did not hide anything from Vanessa, so he told Vanessa the things that happened these days.

When Vanessa heard that even the mayor respected the so-called Mr. Steiner so much, her mood suddenly turned bad.

"Bella was just an abandoned woman. How could she still find such a powerful man?

No, I find out who this Mr. Steiner was! "Vanessa though.

...

When Bella returned home, she felt tired.

She took a snap, and when she woke up again, it was already very late. She was about to get up, suddenly feeling a strong arm resting around her waist.

She was shocked.

"Ahhh." She screamed in shock. Before she could finish it, someone suddenly covered her mouth tightly.

The man put his thinly cocooned hands on her mouth making her cheeks hurting a little, and his sexy voice like a subwoofer rang out: "Shh, don't scream, it's me."