42

Then Vanessa left proudly.

Bella stood there and clenched her teeth tightly so that she could resist the eagerness to rush to beat Vanessa to death.

However, she could not do that.

She wanted to know about her child, to know the truth.

Maybe her son's child was still alive?

Bella gave herself a little home in her heart. At this moment, the sun shining brightly outside, but she did not feel warm.

After some time, Bella lowered his head and took a deep breath.

The client's house was only beginning to be renovated. Bella saw the progress of the renovation and then went back to the company.

After returning to the company, Bella was not willing to deal with her work anymore.

As a mother, she was very unqualified. She hemorrhaged severely after the birth of the child. She did not even see what her son looked like before her son was being carried away by Vanessa.

Until now. she did not know what her child looked like.

Every time she thought about this, she felt her heart hurt like being pierced by a bunch of needles.

Bella kept staring at the watch, desperately hoping that time would pass quickly.

She knew that Vanessa would not intend to be good to her for asking her out at night, and she even knew that Vanessa might have designed the same traps for her. But as long as she cou.d knows about her son's news, she was willing to take the risk.

"Bella, are you okay? You look terrible." Cindy asked Bella a little worriedly.

Bella shook her head and said, "It's alright. It's just I did not sleep well last  night."

Cindy knew that Bella told is not true, but she did not ask again, considering Bella's unwillingness to confess.

Bella was afraid that it would be difficult to get a taxi in the rush you, so when she was about to leave work, she used a uber app to call a car downstairs to wait for her.

Finally, it was time to get off work. Bella packed up the things and was ready to leave the company.

Cindy was worried as she saw Bella looked preoccupied.

Watching Bella's abnormality, Cindy spoke to herself; 'I hope everything is fine.'

It was at this moment that Mr. Miller came out and heard Cindy's words, he asked. "What is fine?"

Cindy was worried about Bella, so she told Mr. Miller: "I don't know, neither. I feel like ever since coming back from the client's house today, Bella had been absent-minded today. I'm a little worried about whether she has encountered something terrible."

When Mr. Miller Cindy's words, he frowned and asked, "Where's Bella?"

"She has just left." Cindy pointed at the elevator.

Mr.Miller immediately returned to the office and took out his coat and car-key. He asked, "Do you know where she went?"

"It seems that she will go to French Street," Cindy said uncertainly. She only remembered that when Bella was calling the Uber driver, she was talking about French Street.

Mr.Miller nodded and chased out.

After coming out all the way, he did not see Bella at all.

...

Bella left work at half-past six. The company was a little long-distance from French Street. Fortunately, she had good luck, and she did not encounter any traffic jams.

At seven twenty, she had already reached French Street.

After paying the bill, she walked towards the viewing platform. The area around French Street was full of bars, so there was some smoke in the area.

On the other hand, the platform was just a relatively steep staircase- Bella climbed up the steps.

Climbing to the top, it was already 7:28 pm, but she did not see Vanessa.

She immediately took out her phone and called Vanessa.

She got the only answer was, 'Sorry, the number you dialed is busy please try again later.'

After several consecutive calls, no one answered.

Later, when she tried again, Vanessa's phone had shut down.

Bella clenched her teeth, knowing that she had been playing tricks, but if she had another chance, she would still come.

She did not want to give up any news about her son.

Since Vanessa had turned off her phone now, she probably wouldn't be here today. when she was about to leave.

"Beauty, you're alone, why don't we have a drink together?" A wretched man suddenly came out of nowhere and looked at Bella with a pale expression.

Bella frowned. "I'm here waiting for my boyfriend. He should be here soon."

"Beauty, you don't have to lie. I know you're alone." The wretched man revealed his yellow teeth and said, I'll keep you high tonight."

Bella was frightened.

The worst result was she had thought because this man was sure she was alone.

Considering Vanessa had chosen to have the appointment here, it was evident that this man was no coincidence.

But it was useless to know that this was Vanessa's trick. She had not figured out how to getaway.

"Don't come over, or I'll call the police." Bella held her bag tightly and moved back to alertly.

"Okay, okay, call the police; it's worthy enough of having sex you even if the police caught me. it's okay to die for having a beauty like you. The wretched man stepped closer to Bella: "And, I won't get caught by the police. Even if they catch me, I won't be sentenced to death."

What's more, someone gave him a lot of money.

As soon as he said that, he rushed towards Bella.

Bella's plan was cold, and her thoughts change. She watched as the wretched man punched on her.

"Wait," Bella yelled.

The wretched man seemed to have determined that Bella couldn't escape, so he stopped and looked at Bella as if he wanted to see what tricks Bella wanted to play.

Bella suddenly smiled. "Isn't that if I cooperate with you properly, you won't hurt me?"

"Of course, I'm very pitiful." The wretched male pretended to smile.

Bella reached out to the wretched man."Okay, I'll follow you."

the wretched man was happy that Bella was obedient. Of course, it was better than Bella could cooperate so that he need not force her and would not break the law.