53

"Yes." Cindy nodded.

"I need to talk to him." Bella pointed to Mr. Miller's office and walked over.

Cindy now remembered that she had something else to tell Bella.

But Bella was now knocking on the door of Mr.Miller's office.

"Come in." Mr.Miller's cold voice sounded.

Bella opened the office door and walked in.

Mr. Miller stared expressionlessly at the computer, looking at the financial statement, without even looking up.

Bella froze for a moment. She felt that she had disturbed Mr. Miller, but she had already come in. She wanted to tell him that she came back to work.

Bella found that Mr. Miller did not look at her and could only take the initiative to say, "Mr. Miller."

When Mr. Miller heard the voice of Bella, his hand on his mouse trembled a little. He turned off all the financial statements that were opened not long before.

"Are you back?" Mr. Miller looked at Bella with surprising eyes, but he still didn't have many expressions on his face and asked, "How are you doing?

"Thank you, Mr. Miller, for your concern. I'm fine now." Bella smile.

There were still many good people in this world.

Even though she had encountered some terrible things before, when she slowly forgot Tony, she found that there were no fewer good people in the world than bad people.

"It's okay." Mr. Miller opened his mouth. On several times, he wanted to ask Bella where she was. But he did not.

"Do you have time at noon? I want to invite you to have lunch together. last time you saved me, I haven't thanked you for helping me." Bella said with a smile.

During her work in this company, Mr. Miller spoke harshly, but he indeed helped her a lot.

And this time, as a newcomer to the company, she took such a long vacation. If it had not been for Mr. Miller's help, her job would have been long gone.

Anyway, she should invite Mr. Miller to have a meal and thank him.

"Okay." Mr. Miller thought for a moment and agreed with a blank expression.

Only he knew that he was calm on the surface. he was already nervous secretly.

After Mr. Miller agreed, Bella came out of Mr. Miller's office.

She started to work seriously, while Mr. Miller was a little restless. he regretted that he seemed to be wearing something too casual today.

He wanted to go back and change clothes, but he did not want to be noticed, so he insisted on it until noon, wearing the same outfit.

Afraid of other's gossip, they left after the employees in the company went to the cafeteria; she went to call Mr. Miller, and the two set off together.

When they arrived at the restaurant, the waiter took them to a place to sit down.

When it was time to order, Bella generously handed the menu over to Mr. Miller and said, "Mr. Miller, you can order whatever you like to eat. Today is my treat."

Mr. Steiner did not refuse and took the menu over.

It did not take too long before he had ordered five dishes, two vegetables and two meat, one soup.

Bella was surprised at Mr.Miller's order.

it was all her favorite dish!

When she was recuperating, Mr. Steiner cooked the food for her almost every day.

Unexpectedly, the food Mr. Miller ordered today was her favorite too.

Could it be?

How could Mr. Miller know what she liked?

Impossible!

She hadn't told Mr. Miller about these things, and they hadn't had a few meals together. How did Mr. Miller know?

This was incredible.

If it was not for the fact she had uncovered Mr. Steiner's mask, saw Mr. Steiner's chin and mouth, and knew that Mr. Miller was not Mr. Steiner, she would have doubted Mr. Miller was Mr. Steiner.

Then who was Mr. Miller?

What was the reason why Mr. Miller took care of her? Could it be that he did it for Toni?

If this were the case, he had done too much.

"Mr. Miller, why are you treating me so well?" Bella could not help but ask, "What you ordered today is all I love to eat. How do you know?"

Bella thought even Toni did not know what her favorite food was, but how could Mr. Miller know.

How strange!

Mr.Miller's hand tightened as he held the cup. When he looked at Bella again, a smile appeared in his cold eyes.

"I did n't plan to tell you so early. You've asked me this question for more than once. If I don't tell you now, I'm afraid you'll feel more uneasy." When Mr. Miller said this, a small pear vortex appeared on his cheek.

The coldness on his body seemed to have melted in an instant time, revealing a hind of warmth.

Bella froze for a moment.

Usually, Mr. Miller looked like he was not easy to get close to. He smiled at this moment, and the whole person seemed to be able to shine.

"Then you are?"

"You probably don't remember me. When we were in the third grade, we were at the same table. You took care of me." Mr. Miller said in a nostalgic tone: "Originally, we made an appointment for going to the same high school. After I finished the third grade, however, I went abroad with my family and had not come back again."

Bella was still confused. 

Finally, she remembered!

Of course, she still remembered that this boy had once been isolated, and they shared the same table in school.

But there was no way to associate that fat boy with this handsome Mr. Miller together.

Oh, my God!

Mr. Miller turned out to be her fat fellow?

This change was too big!

Bella sounded as if she was dreaming.

It was simply incredible. They were like completely different people.

Comparing Mr. Miller in front of her and the fat fellow in her memory, she could not believe they were the same person.

"I remember now," Bella said.

She still remembered that the little fat man used to be a very kind and warm person.

Take a closer look, especially when Mr. Miller smiled. the little pear vortex revealed was hot and faint.

She suddenly remembered the picture she had seen on Mr. Miller's driver's license.

At that time, she felt familiar but could not recall.

it turned out to be such an acquaintance and something she had never dreamt of.