93

Bella went to the landlord's house to apologize. William had followed her and sent her to the door. "You don't need to follow me anymore." Bella looked back and warned him.

She really didn't want to see the sucker, William. "Okay, I'm not following you, just sending you away." William was not angry at Bella's cold face. "Fifteen minutes later, if you haven't returned after fifteen minutes, then I'll go and get you back."

"I see." Bella and nodded a little sullenly, and was about to be mad at William. However, apart from accepting the threat of William, she realized that she had no other choice.

Bella said anything more. She turned to the landlord's house. William, after Bella left, he immediately turned to the kitchen. Before Bella returned, he had already seen the house she rented, and he knew everything's location.

Take out the crabs from the fridge, clean them, but the crabs and ginger into the steamer, and wait for Bella to return at home. He had just said that he would give Bella a maximum of fifteen minutes, or else he would personally catch her back. It's not a joke. In front of them, he could announce their relationship.

After Bella arrived at the landlord's house, Rolly's eyes lit up when he saw Bella; "Bella, you're here? Quickly come in and sit."

When the landlady saw Bella, she looked warm as well, and said, "Bella, you're here. It's going to take a while for the meal to be ready."

 Bella, embarrassed, "No, I'm sorry, there's something wrong, so I can't have dinner with you tonight."

After Rolly listened, he asked, was a little disappointed; "Bella are you in any trouble?" 

"No, it's just my private business.' Bella said.

It was a matter of Mr. William Bennett. She did not want to mention it. Even if it was mentioned, it was useless. No one could help her. 'Okay, then come when you are available." Mrs. Cruz said with a big smile.

"Then I'll go back first, I'm really sorry." Bella felt really embarrassed. She had already agreed and they had prepared and they had prepared her meals. She changed her mind.

But when the sucker appeared, she had no choice. "It's alright." The landlady smiled and did not care.

"Okay, then I have to leave." Bella turned around and left. Rolly stood at the door and said to Bella; "Bella, the concert will begin tomorrow afternoon at three o'clock, I will wait for you at Sunshine Theatre. See you soon." 

Rolly was afraid that Bella would reject him, and he went back immediately after he finished speaking. He did not give her the opportunity to refuse.

Bella sighed, but she didn't say anything more and turned back. As soon as she walked into the yard, she smelled the scent in the kitchen.

When she smelled this scent again, it made Bella look a little lost. She suddenly remembered that after she had fallen down from the ladder, no matter how busy William was, he would come back on time to take care of her and cook dinner for her.

Bella was in a daze, and William suddenly came out from the kitchen. When he saw her, the coldness in his eyes faded and he became gentle.

"Not bad, I've given you fifteen minutes. You'll only be back in eight minutes." William walked over and pulled Bella into the kitchen. "I will make some dishes you like as your prize."

Bella wanted to pull her hand out, but she failed. "Sit for a while. Eat some fruit, and the meal will be ready soon." William put a dish of fruit in front of her.

all the fruits were she liked. It was not too long before William finished the dishes for dinner. There was also a large pot of crabs and some other seafood.

"Okay, we're ready to eat." William brought the dishes to the dining room and said to Bella.

Bella tried not to care about William, but his cooking was really good. Just sitting here, the delicious seafood was seducing her and making her feel hungry. Her stomach was still very loud!

William heard it. Bella blushed. She looked a little awkwardly. She saw that this long, beautiful hand flexibly removed two crabs shells. All of them were picked out and put in a small bowl.

William saw Bella look at him. He pushed the bowl in front of her and said, "You eat first, I'll pick the meant for you."

Bella pursed her lips and not resisted the temptation to eat. Since William liked to do all these things, let him do it.

"Yes." Bella nodded, picked up her chopsticks and started to eat. William had a smile on his face when he saw Bella was eating crab meat.

Then he continued to peel the crabs wheels. In addition to the steamed crabs, William also made prawns in oil and steamed fish, as well as fried scallops.

"you try this one." William picked the prawns, the fish without the thorns, and the scallops meat handed them to Bella. 

Bella took them all.

To tell the truth, William's cooking was better than that of Mrs. Cruz. This was the best seafood Bella had ever had after arriving at the beach.

Bella ate a lot. In the end, she couldn't eat anymore, so she stopped her chopsticks and said, "I'm full, I'll leave first, help yourself."

After that, Bella stood up and prepared to leave, but unexpectedly William grabbed her wrist and said, "Don't leave, stay with me for a while. I'm too lonely to eat alone."

He had eaten by himself before, but since he had been accompanying by Bella, he didn't want to eat alone anymore.

Bella had just eaten the dinner William prepared, and let him serve her during the meal. Even if she didn't want to, she was too embarrassed to leave. "Yes, eat quickly." Bella agreed with a cold face.