166

"Susie, thank you for telling me about this." Toni thanked Susie, "I'll take William back." Seeing Toni has indeed been caused a fight, Susie was very satisfied. She didn't have to do anything, just watch Toni fight with Bella.

If Toni was not the rival to Bella, it wouldn't after her. Of course, it would be best if Toni could defeat Bella. William didn't like Toni who was innocent. It was so easy to deal with her. 

"Toni, you don't have to worry. Mother likes you so much. Sooner or later, you're a member of the Steiner family." Susie comforted, but there was a trace of ridicule in her eyes. Toni had lowered her head. william's mother and Susie had supported her, and she would definitely take William back from Bella.

At this time, William's mother came over and tell them is time to eat. Susie immediately raised Toni's hands and walked towards the dining room, looking like a good friend. "Toni, the first time I saw you, I thought we were related, but I didn't bring you a gift today. I'll definitely make it up for you next time." Susie said affectionately.

Toni felt that Susie was sincere and touched. "It doesn't have to be that trouble. Since it's fate, it's the same whether it's a gift or not," Toni said immediately. "I'm so happy that Toni treated me like a friend," Susie said.

This woman was really easy to lie to. She had treated her like a friend in a few words. No wonder she would be cheated by Bella. However, it was just fine to have no brain, so it was easy to use it. The two of them came to the table and sit down, and William's mother enthusiastically serve them, but Susie said with a smile.

"Mother, I'm always here. I can serve myself, but you can do more for your future daughter-in-law. Toni is not married now, she is still a little shy. Maybe she wouldn't dare to eat anymore if you don't refill her bowl..."

Susie's words made Toni's face instantly red. Although she came over often, she had hardly ever eaten here. At this moment, Susie said so, just to put it through her current psychology. "Only you are smooth-tongued. Don't mind her Toni. Susie is a big mouth. Don't worry, treat this place like your own home, don't be stranger anymore." William's mother smiled and served her, Toni immediately nodded.

"Okay..." Toni nodded her head, gratefully looked at Susie, and found that she was blinking at her. Susie looked at the grateful expression on Toni's face and responded with a smile on her face, but her heart was very disdainful. Toni, you were destined to be a blade in my hands. I would use you to break up William and Bella, and then replace her.

Toni had stayed at the William's house, but he hadn't returned for a few days. Even if his mother called him several times, he still did not return. Toni was getting a little overwhelmed. She felt that the reason why William was unwilling to come back was definitely Bella. Her dissatisfaction with Bella was growing. 

In the end, she could not help but take out her phone and call Bella. Bella was stunned to see Toni's call, she looked at William and then went out of the ward to answer the phone. "Hello... Toni..." Bella was worried about Toni.

Toni is holding her anger and said to her "Bella, do you have time to come out and talk to me?" Bella looked at the direction of the ward. At this moment, Liam was sleeping, and William was accompanying him, so she should have no problem leaving for a while. Bella agree, and she said, "...But I don't feel at ease. Can we meet somewhere around the hospital?" 

Toni was distorted when she heard Bella's proposal. Bella really thought herself important. What kind of thing did she count? Liam needed her care? When she thought about this, her tone couldn't help but get worse, "Hmm, pretending! He is not your son, I don't believe you really care about that child."

Bella heard the tone of Toni and knew that she was still angry. She would not believe what she said now. Fortunately, Toni didn't say anything else. She gave Bella an address and hung up. Bella knew that the misunderstanding between them always needed to be solved, so he went without any hesitation.

The place where she had met Toni was a cafe, and the environment was quiet. It was a good place to talk about things. She found out a place to sit down and it was not too long before Toni arrived. "Toni, here..." Bella stood up, watching Toni, and called out.

Toni just smiled coldly and looked at Bella with disgust, "it's really early, you can't wait to show off to me. Did you win?" Seeing the attitude of Toni, Bella was helpless. Now Toni was angry, she was wrong in her eyes no matter what she said and what she did. If it weren't fro her worries, she wouldn't have come out today.

Bella took a deep breath and said to Toni, "Yes, I know what you are still angry now, but I have a  clear conscience, and I have never done anything wrong to you." She tried her best to explain. Toni had helped her, and she did not want them to become enemies. When Toni heard this, she sneered and looked at Bella. "You haven't done anything that's sorry to me, Bella, You really made me feel sick. You really say that you are not sorry for me. You're really thick-skinned. I don't know what you've done to me before in your eyes was false."

The ridiculous look of Toni made Bella's heart even sadder. She really did not know how to explain it before she could make Toni believe her. "Toni, even without me, Would William accept you?" Bella asked. "If it weren't for you, William probably has already accepted me!" Toni said coldly, "It's all because of you that I and William go yo this point. If you regard me as a friend, then you can leave William and leave this city. Then, I  believe that you have never done anything that is sorry for me. Otherwise, I would not believe you."