25

Bella did not except that her father Daniel, who had never appeared since the divorce, would suddenly come here.

"Why are you here?"

She saw that he was with a beer belly and he threw the cigarette butt under his feet. he looked at Bella with disgust and said, "What a shameful thing you are. Why don't you stay at home? Now you embarrass me in front of the world."

This was what her so-called father, Daniel White.

He was the son-in-law of Bella's mother's family. He devoured Bella's mother's inheritance and betrayed Bella's mother ungratefully.

Ever since she was young, Damiel white had not given her a little of fatherly love.

Bella suppressed her anger and looked at him with a cold face, said: "The one who embarrasses you is your daughter Vanessa, who is as despicable as her mother like to steal other's husband and be a mistress."

She was furious now!

"Crack."

Daniel White slapped Bella who he thought she was hopeless and disobedient to him.

Daniel White did not care about Bella was his daughter and slapped her extremely hard. Bella was stunned and almost fell down to the ground.

There was a red hue on her face, and her ears buzzed.

"Why are you hitting me?" Bella covered her face that had been beaten up. She clenched her fists tightly, resisting not hitting him back and glaring at Daniel White.

"Just as you are my daughter," Daniel White said ruthlessly, "You embarrassed me. It is you who are shameless and but you dare to slander your sister. It is you who steal your sister's boyfriend while she was abroad. Otherwise, how could you be the CEO's wife of the Gratham's Group?"

"You scum, are not worthy of being my father."

Bella said the word one by one: "Vanessa was involved in my marriage with Tony, and she is the shameless mistress."

Daniel White's eyes were filled with the fierceness, and his fingers were pointing at Bella. he was trembling with anger: "How could I give birth to you, such a disgraceful thing? The one that Tony loves is Vanessa. You have such a bad reputation right now. You don't deserve to be the wife of the CEO of the Grantham's Group. Just sign on the divorce agreement."

"Mr. White, I have nothing to do with you anymore. My last name haw changed to Bentley. I don't need an outsider to intervene in my business. If you don't leave now, I'll call the police immediately." She threatened to call.

Now that she wasn't that weak, incompetent Bella before.

"You... you... are you daring to threaten me?" Daniel White was trembling with anger." Go and call the police, try to call the police. Let them judges for you."

"Huh," Bella smirked and took out her phone to dial 911 in front of Daniel White.

Daniel White did not expect Bella that she would call the police. If the police arrived, he would alarm the media, which would do harm to his recent public company.

"Disgraceful girl, as disgraceful as your mother, wait for me." Daniel White had to leave for the sake of unnecessary trouble.

After one and another of these bad things, her ability to resist stress was getting stronger.

Bella lay on the bed as soon as she entered the door. This was a prolonged war where she needed to raised her spirits first because she could bot be defeated.

At night, there was no light in the darkroom. On the big bed, a charming and graceful posture was flipping over and over.

"Do you think of me and can't sleep without me?" A low, sexy voice, like a violin, was heard.

Mr. Steiner?

Mr.Steiner was here!

The woman on the bed sat up suddenly.

In the night, a vast sense of oppression approached her. The smell was so familiar.

Because she slept a whole afternoon, she could not fall asleep at night.

But she did not expect that Mr. Steiner, who had disappeared for several days, suddenly came over.

Mr. Steiner took her to his arms and asked. "Do you miss me?" 

Bella was silent, Mr. Steiner's burning breath spread on her face, and the cool night suddenly becomes a little warm.

Mr. Steiner's lips were lightly attached to Bella's lips.

Kisses down.

Mr. Steiner held Bella's face, kissed and then pushed himself into her.

"Hum. It hurts." Bella exclaimed.

the face beaten by Daniel White did not recover and seemed to be swollen.

"What?" Mr. Steiner frowned and asked with pity.

Bella's mouth twitched and said, "Being beaten by Daniel White, the man who had given sperm to give birth to me."

There was a flash of fierceness in Mr. Steiner's sharp eyes.

His woman was bullied by someone else.

"Bella, I'm here now. Don't be afraid!" Mr. Steiner held Bella in his arms and said, "I've always wanted you to grow up and revenge by yourself, but this time, I don't want to endure it anymore. I'll charge them a little interest first and let them remember."

Bella did not refuse.

She asked, How long do I have to wait to get to revenge?"

The enemy pushed her into a dead end, but she was still weak and did not know how to fight back.

She warned herself to be calm, but today. Daniel White's appearance made her desperately want revenge immediately.

"Do not be anxious. I'll help you in the future. I won't let anyone bully you anymore." Mr.Steiner sighed, "I won't stand on the side and watch you get bullied, watching you to revenge by yourselves."

Bella looked at Mr.steiner with puzzled eyes.

Even though the two of them looked at each other in the night, she could not see Mr. Steiner's face, but she did not ask because of a sudden kiss.

It was another night of intercourse as if he could not be satisfied and he could always make exhausted.

In the middle of the night, Bella woke up suddenly.

There was another person's breath beside her. Mr. Steiner was still here!

Tonight, the moon was round and bright. The moonlight shone through the balcony and shone on Mr. Steiner's silver mask.

Bella moved.

"Mr. Stiener." She whispered.

Mr.Steiner was asleep well and did not wake up.

he didn't wake up, so she planned...

She wanted to know who Mr. Steiner was, and she wanted to know what was under the mask.

Bella's heart flew so fast that it was about to jump out of her chest. She wanted to uncover Mr. Steiner's mask and see who he was.

Was it Walker Miller?

With a determination, she reached out her hand. Bella gently pressed on Mr. Steiner's mask and lifted it.

Under the mask was...