126

After she woke up, Bella never fell asleep again, It was just a dream. She still had no information about her child. It was only four o'clock before dawn. Bella wiped her cold sweat, her eyes full of worry.

She sat on her bed and hugged herself tightly. "Boy, where are you?"The corner of Bella's mouth was a little salty, and she realized that she was already in tears as she wiped her face. Child, wait for mother!

Mother will definitely find you back! Bella took back her thoughts and no longer had any drowsiness, so she immediately got up to prepare breakfast for her. After breakfast, she cleaned up for a while and then left at six o'clock to go to William's home.

After all, Maple Villa was a big project. It had already been delayed for a long time, If it was further delayed, it would really be impossible to be finished. Along the way, Bella thought about how to get along with William. No matter whether he really liked her or not, she should keep a distance from him.

having experienced Tony's marriage, she had no longing for Marriage and love. Her only hope now was to get the child back and take good care of him. 

But after thinking all the way, she still did not know how to use anyway to keep a distance from William. The taxi stopped at the entrance of the villa. The foreign car needed to be registered with the guard, so the car was stopped by the security guard at the entrance.

"I'm here to find Mr. William Bennett.," Bella said to the security guard. In the past, when she came in and out, she was always picked up by William or his security guard. She seldom came by taxi.

After hearing her words, the security guard looked a little strange. However, it was an upscale villa, so the security guards were very educated, and they quickly converged. Bella was a little surprised. Was there anything wrong with finding William?

But Bella did not think much about it. Probably because of the great reputation of William, this security guard would have such an expression. Looking at the security guard registering the license plate, she looked around. 

The upscale villa area was really different, where the scenery is carefully designed and every plant and tree is exquisite As a designer, Bella admires the design here, so she took a closer look. As she was looking at the scenery around her, she suddenly heard a woman's crisp voice; "Can I go out?" 

When she heard the voice, Bella returned to her senses and immediately followed her voice. Everyone was looking with curiosity. Hearing a nice voice, Bella wanted to see how this woman looked.

Then Bella saw a very dazzling woman. She saw a beautiful body in her outfit. The big waves made her face look charming and exquisite. This woman was definitely the darling of heaven. Her beauty even made her feel her heartbeat, let alone a man.

When the security guard saw her, his eyes were filled with surprise. He had a completely different attitude from his attitude towards her. "Okay, madam won't need to register anymore." The woman smiled and walked towards her car.

This woman's car was as dazzling as herself, which was a limited edition Ferrari. The red car was full of enthusiasm and match with the woman, which couldn't let anyone, look away.

Bella was curious that she had never seen this woman before. Just now, she heard the security guard calling her madam, which means she was married and did not need to register. Could she be a new resident?

Bella constantly guessed the identity of this woman. She didn't know which man can control such a beautiful and diverse woman. It seemed as if she felt Bella's gaze and the woman looked over. She raised her eyebrows with a natural sense of superiority.

When she looked at Bella, her eyes were filled with weighing. She probably found that Bella was sitting in the taxi and revealed an inconspicuous contempt. Then she immediately turned back and stepped into her car and drove it away.

Bella thought that this woman wasn't good either. No matter how delicate a woman was, she would only have bad skin if she didn't have a nice quality. 

She only looked at this woman out of curiosity. This woman was like an arrogant peacock, which made people feel uncomfortable. Her disdainful eyes looked as if she was looking at a pile of junk. Even if she was arrogant, it was definitely a matter of personality to look down on others.

The taxi driver saw Bella's expression and immediately understood; "A person is divided into various ranks and grades. We are just ordinary people. It's normal for people living here to look down on us."

Bella was just smiled. She got the kindness from the driver, but she did not agree with him. Although some people were rich and some are poor, and money is very important, money doesn't mean everything. People still need basic education and qualities to be respected. Coincidentally, it was at this time that the car had arrived at the door of William's house, and Bella gave the driver money, and then walked in. 

"Miss Bella is here? Sir was not at home today. he has something to go out. If you have to need anything, you can always tell me." The nanny said to her. "Okay, I got it, thank you." Bella smiled. 

She thought that it was better than William was not at home. She could focus more on her work. And it was still early and Liam was sleeping. Bella went to Liam's room and looked at Liam sleeping soundly with the soft sight.

This child was really cute when she was asleep! Bella looked at Liam, the more she looked at him, the more she loved him. "The expression that Miss Bella looks at Liam is almost the same as Liam's mother." The nanny said with a smile.

"Liam's mom?" Bella was puzzled and could not react. Liam always called her mother. She was a little confused, but what the nanny means was Liam's biological mother? William never mentioned Liam's mother, and Liam's mother had never appeared. She thought that Liam's mother was gone. 

Unexpectedly, Liam's mother was still there! Bella's feeling was suddenly complicated. Liam's mother was here, so what was the reaction of William? She didn't know why. Thinking of Liam's mother, she felt a little uncomfortable in her heart probably because she didn't sleep last night right? "Yes, Liam's mother had been here and she just left!"