48

But when she thought that the relationship between them was only making a trade, Bella suddenly felt a little depressed.

Suddenly, she had a powerful feeling that she wanted to know Mr. Steiner's identity. Human was greedy. Now that she was not satisfied that Mr. Steiner was only someone who could help her avenge on Vanessa and Tony.

After eating, Mr. Steiner sent her upstairs.

Suddenly, the phone rang downstairs. Mr. Steiner said, "This is my room. You are here to wait for me for a while. I'll take a the call."

Bella nodded and Mr. Steiner went downstairs.

Bella sat in a wheelchair and looked at Mr. Steiner's room. She was familiar with it.

Suddenly, her gaze fell in Mr. Steiner's bedside table, muttering to herself: "Photos. Right."

Bella remembered that when she was designing, she designed it for herself and Tony, so even small details were taken into consideration.

She remembered that there should be a photo on the bedside table.

Bella's heartbeat suddenly became faster. If this house was entirely based on her graduation design, then there must be a picture!

Mr. Steiner's photo!

Bella pushed her wheelchair and moved over to Mr. Steiner's bed.

She was getting closer and closer.

Bella saw a picture upside down on the bedside table. She took a deep breath and wanted to see what Mr. Steiner looked like. 

But when she turned up the picture, she widened her eyes. The person in this picture was actually in.

Bella took the picture frame and passed it to Mr. Stiener, asking him, "How could you have my picture in your room?"

She remembered this picture very clearly. It was her graduation photo. tony came over that day, so she laughed happily.

The smile could spread. Even if Bella saw it now, she wanted to smile. Ever since she married Tony, she did not seem to smile like this again.

Mr.Steiner's face was still wearing a mask, so Bella he could not see the guilt that had appeared across Mr. Steiner's face.

"Now that you are mine, what's so weird about having a picture of you?" Mr. Stiener said.

Bella knew that she definitely could not get the answer, so she did not ask any more questions.

After eating, it was already very late.

Mr. Steiner carried Bella to the bed, then lay down by her side, carefully protected her in his arms, then bend down and kissed Bella's lips.

Mr. Steiner's kiss was too much for Bella now, and her hands were pushing against Mr. Steiner's chest.

She thought that MR. Steiner wanted to do something. Her body couldn't help but curl up for a moment, then she looked at Mr. Steiner with a blushed face: "Mr. Steiner, no."

Mr. Steiner's thin lips smirked, and he looked at Bella and said, "What?"

"Well. No..." Bella could not say anything, her face flushing.

Looking at Bella's expression as a frightened bunny, Mr. Steiner wanted to be a wolf and eat her.

But in fact, he said thoughtfully: "What is the silly thinking? You are not recovered yet. I'm just holding you and won't do anything else to you. Or, do you imply to me do something else?"

It was Bella who felt embarrassed now.

It was the first time that she had realized that Mr. Steiner had an annoying side.

"Nothing." Bella was embarrassed, closed her eyes, and stopped talking with Mr. Steiner.

Mr. Steiner felt that Bella was quite adorable now. He sighed and suppressed the desire for Bella in his heart. he hugged her and just wanted to sleep with her tonight.

...

The next day, Bella woke up. She could not tell where she was.

When she saw the decoration in her bedroom, she felt like she was in a dream. Wasn't this the home she had dreamed of having?

This was...

Before her sleepy mind could figure it out, the room door suddenly opened.

A woman in her 50s walked in and immediately showed a gentle smile when she saw that Bella had woken up.

"Miss Bella is awake?"

The woman said, "I'm the butler of the house. You can call me Rosa. master has specially asked me to take care of you."

After Rosa's reminder Bella finally came to her. She was taken into his house by Mr. Steiner.

Bella was awake now, and asked, "Where is he?"

"Sir has gone to work, but don't worry, Lady Bella. Just tell me what to do. Before he goes out, master specially ordered me to take care of Lady Bella." Rosa said kindly.

Rosa was very kind, so Bella did not feel anything uncomfortable when she faced Rosa.

Rosa pushed Bella downstairs with a wheelchair. Breakfast was ready in the dining room.

Bella looked at the sun outside, and said in surprise, "It's already so late? Rosa, why didn't you wake me up?"

"My master said, you have not recovered now. Sleeping more is conducive to recovery. So I have to wait for you to wake up, not disturbing your rest. Ask me to check whether you have wake up every ten minutes. When you wake up, I can help you to come down to eat breakfast. if you don't wake up, I won't bother you." Rosa said with a smile: "I've taken care of master for so many years, and I've never seen master being so considerate to anyone."

Bella was surprise and glad that she did not expect that Mr. Steiner would be so thoughtful.

Breakfast was all that she liked eating, too. 

Rosa saw that she liked it, and laughed: "This breakfast was also specially made under the master's order. I was surprised because these were not what the master loved to eat. Now I finally understand."

Bella felt embarrassed when heard what Rosa said.

After eating breakfast, Rosa said to Bella: "When master left, he ordered me to push Lady Bella out and get some fresh air. don't always stay in the house. I'll take lady Bella out for a walk now."

"Okay." Bella did not refuse.

When she was in the hospital, she had been lying on the bed. She was about to stiffen. Now she could go out for a walk. Of course, she would not reject this proposal.

Moreover, this house meant something different to her, so she wanted to see it from overall view.