105

Finally...

In the dark, the gunshots stopped. Bella's heart was tight. She wondered what the hell was going on. The casino's power resumed in the next second, and the hall brightens again. Bella stands out from behind the table and looks around for William.

In the end, Bella sees William leaning against a pillar not far from her. Seeing that William was okay, Bella feels that the rock in his heart had finally fallen. It's great to be safe!

Bella was filled with joy and she immediately ran to William. William's face was pale. When he saw Bella coming over, he asked worriedly, "How are you? Are you alright" Are you injured?" 

"I'm fine." Bella's eyes were red and teary. "You really make it, I'm fine."

"It's good to see you're okay." He heard that Bella is okay, and he smiled at ease. He slowly closed his eyes and fell to the ground. Seeing William was falling down, Bella yelled in horror, William!"

Bella wanted to hug William, but she reached out and touched it. Her palm was wet, and she looked up and found that she was covered with blood. He was injured!

"You're awake, are you okay?" Bella feels her eyes slightly blurred and reaches out, only to realize that she had already burst into tears. Bella was regret!

At the time, she shouldn't have called William. Otherwise, he would not be hurt. "You're awake... I believe you." Bella said to  William, "I believe that you really won't harm me. Wake up. Don't scare me." 

"I'm sorry, it's my entire fault. I'm sorry," Bella said to him, crying. "As long as you wake up, I trust you in everything I say, okay?" At this time, the security personnel of the cruise ship quickly controlled the ship. The medical staff accompanying the cruise ship also sent William escort to the medical room.

Fortunately, this cruise was a very luxurious cruise ship. The people who came to play were rich, so everything on the cruise ship was fully equipment so that it would not hurt William at all.

The night was sent to the operating room, and Bella stays outside the operating room uneasily, waiting for him. She waited for a whole night before the operation ended. When she saw the doctor coming out of the operating room, Bella stopped the doctor and asked, "Doctor, how is he?"

"The patient's is luck. If the bullet is slightly misaligned, it will just hit his heart. The operation was very successful, but he had lost too much blood and was still in a coma." If there has a surprise, he'll wake up in the afternoon." 

Hearing that William was okay, Bella was willing to fall on the ground with all her strength. In the end, the nurse helped her. Bella was willing to stay in the ward, looking at the pale William on the bed, feeling extremely complicated.

Ever since she had known that William was Mr. Steiner, she had determined that William and Tony were a group of people. he must have approached her with bad intentions and wanted to deal with her.

However, William said; "From the beginning to the end, All I want is you." She did not want to believe his words at all! Before this happened, she had always thought that these were just another lie.

However, she did not expect that William would come alone to save her, even for her, and suffered such a serious injury for her. Is there such a real life?

So didn't William lie to her?

William really wanted...

Her?

Bella's heart was warm and some did not dare to think further. Suddenly, there was a voice from William. "Bella, are you worried about me?" Bella who was getting excited was taken aback. She stared intently, only to know that William did not know when she had actually woken up.