67

Bella felt that the distance between her and Mr. Bennett was too close and wanted to get rid of his arms.

"Don't move!" Mr. Bennett whispered to Bella.

he did not let her go, but held her hand tightly and held her in his arms.

Feeling the rigidity of Bella, a smile flashed through the eyes of Mr. Bennett.

"Can you let me go first?" Bella said.

Apart from Tony and Mr. Steiner, she had never been so close to a man.

"I've always been doing things to the end, or don't do it from the beginning. I'll do my best to achieve my goal." Mr. Bennett said solemnly, "Since I promised to teach you to shoot, you must learn the best. I won't ask you every shot is hit, but at least you need a hit rate of 90%, so correct your attitude, don't think nonsense, look straight ahead."

Bella was stunned for a moment, and she heard the seriousness and solemnity of Mr. Bennett's tone.

She sighed with relief. It turned out that Mr. Bennett would be so close to her just to teach her how to shoot. He had no other thoughts.

"I see." Bella suppressed the nonsense in her brain and restarted to focus on the target in front of her.

Mr. Bennett slightly smiled, revealing a delightful smile on his face, and he began to teach Bella to shoot carefully.

After one shot, Bella's arm was numb.

But Mr. Bennett did not stop. he continued to hold on to Bella and continued to shoot the target.

Bella clenched her teeth and insisted on it. She fired a total of ten shots and completely shot all the bullets in the magazine. Mr. Bennett let her go and change the magazine and put the gun in the original place.

Then there was a machine to report the target. Just now, Mr. Bennett held Bella, and all hit the target.

"Mr. Bennett, you're amazing!" Bella said sincerely.

She knew she would not do this without her teacher.

She could hit all bullseye all because of Mr. Bennett.

Now, Bella started believing that walker miller said that Mr. Bennett was only 30 years old when he became the head of the South US Military region. He really depended on his own ability.

"If you're okay at noon tomorrow, come over again, and I'll teach you more," Mr. Bennett told Bella.

bella's arm was still numb to the moment. She immediately shook her head and said, "No, I should not bother you anymore."

Mr. Bennett looked at Bella and said seriously, "I said, I will never give up halfway, and I must do my best. Since I promised to teach you, I will definitely teach you. You have to come tomorrow."

Bella saw that Mr. Bennett was not joking. He was serious.

"Okay." Bella smiled and agreed.

Mr. Bennett was strict and serious. No wonder he was so young but had such great achievements.

In the afternoon, Bella continued designing, but her arm hurt so badly that she could not use the pen. her arm had no strength at all.

She gritted her teeth and did not say anything.

The nanny hugged Liam over, and Liam extended his arm to Bella. Bella refuses him. She could not hold him now.

Liam saw that Bella did not hug him, so he flattened his mouth, but he did not cry.

The nanny placed Liam inside the stroller and brought the stroller to Bella. Liam laughed happily again, revealing two cute millet like teeth.

When she had dinner at night, Bella's hands were trembling when she wanted to hold the chopsticks. After she barely finished eating, Bella did not force herself to continue her work anymore.

She was already lying on the bed, and suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Bella put on a coat and opened the room.

Mr. Bennett?"

Mr. Bennett opened the door of Bella walked into the room.

"Are your arms okay?" Mr. Bennett's concerned gaze landed on Bella's arm and asked.

Bella was a little surprised.

She thought that she was already concealed well during the meal, Mr. Bennett had personally held Liam, and his attention was on  Liam. She did not expect that Mr. Bennett had noticed her trembling arm.

"It's okay. it should be alright tomorrow." Bella smiled and said carelessly.

"Sit down." Mr. Bennett sat down on the sofa and patted the seat beside him. "Show me your hand."

Mr. Bennett was a strong position. Now he was in Bella's room, but he acted like he was not the guest.

"Come here." Mr. Bennett said to Bella.

Bella's body stiffened. The phrase 'coming over' reminded him of 'Mr. Steiner', who had said the same thing in the same tone.

There was an instant coincidence between Mr. Bennett and Mr.Steiner.

But Bella was very clear that Mr. Steiner and Mr. Bennett were two completely different people.

Bella thought about it for a moment, but she sat over.

Mr. bennet pulled up her arm and asked in a deep voice, "Does it hurt?"

Bella wanted to say that it didn't hurt but under the gaze of Mr. Bennett's gaze, she couldn't say anything against her will and could only not and say, "Yes, it hurts a little."

"Why don't you tell me if it hurts?" Mr. Bennett looked at her and asked.

Obviously, there was no change in the expression on the face of Mr. Bennett, but Bella knew that he was very unhappy.

"Mr. Bennett, I..."

"I'm sorry. I ignored it and didn't consider that you've never been in contact with a gun before." Mr. Bennett interrupted Bella, and he said, "I'll rub it for you. Tomorrow it should be better."

Even though Bella had not been promised, Mr. Bennett had already taken out a bottle of medicine to rub it no Bella.

The cocoon on the finger of Mr. Bennett's fingertips hurt her skin a little, she felt a little strange in her heart. If she ignored the Mr. Bennett's face, she would really feel that the person who was rubbing her arm at this time was Mr. Bennett.

That hunch was really real.

Opening her eyes and seeing the face of Mr. Bennett, Bella suddenly smiled. She was really crazy!