35

Tony pulled her arm and said. "Bella, I'm doing it for you, don't let that so-called Mr. Steiner get close to you again."  

"Let me go." Bella did not answer but said coldly.

Tony did not let her go, but he clenched even tighter. He said, "Bella, listen to me once. Stay away from Mr. Steiner. Otherwise, you'll be tricked and lose everything."

Bella slowly turned around and laughed out loud.

"Lose everything? Do you think there's anything else I can lose?" Bella felt it was just funny, she said, "If Mr. Steiner is close to me to be against you, then I will do my best to help him because this is also what I want to do, but I can't do it by myself yet."

As she spoke, Tony was shocked by the intense hatred in her eyes.

He did not know why the love in her eyes, when Bella looked at him, had turned into cold-hearted.

Did Bella.

His heart suddenly trembled, "Bella."

When he was about to say something, he was suddenly interrupted: "Bella,"

One figure suddenly rushed out and separated Tony's hand that pulled Bella.

Vanessa looked at Bella with a pale expression and scolded, "Bella, you dare to seduce Tony, you slut."

Bella saw Vanessa's frustrated look, but she was hilarious.

previously, Vanessa was always elegant and weak. at what time did Vanessa become such a hysterical woman?

"Seduce? I didn't." Bella said, with her hands wrapped around her chest, and said with a smile, "But Tony just told me that you're getting uglier recently, like an old woman who has reached her menopause."

"Impossible," Vanessa said with an angry face. "It's you who seduced Tony. Don't change the topic."

"Okay, okay, you think that I'm seducing Tony then it's your own thought, I don't care." Bella shrugged and looked at Vanessa with a smile. "Why are you so angry? Tony and I are legal couples. And you, the mistress, it is you who seduce my husband, okay?"

"Bitch." Vanessa could not stand it anymore and raise her hand fiercely to Bella's face.

Bella had expected that Vanessa would have had this trick, so she took a step back and grabbed Vanessa's wrist.

"You'd better not provoke me. Otherwise, I'll keep divorce dragging on and never get divorced; then, you can only be a shameless mistress in your entire life." Bella, close to Vanessa's ear and said. "I'll tell you that I've long not been the weak and incompetent Bella who you can bully in your willing."

Vanessa was frightened by the imposing manner of Bella and took a step back. She turned to Tony: "Tony, look at Bella, she was crazy, hurry help me drive her away.'

Tony did not believe that Bella's temperament had changed so much. Just now, he was shocked.

Now that he heard Vanessa's cry for help, he immediately said, "Bella."

"Shut up." Bella interrupted Tony with a sneer. She laughed contemptuously: "I used to be bullied by you and Vanessa, but it's just because I love you. You think this love can imprison me forever. let you guys bully me?"

"What do you mean?" Tony's expression changed.

"It means I don't love you anymore, so don't even think about bullying me anymore." Bella let go of Vanessa coldly and said calmly.

After saying that, Bella left.

She reached out to cover her chest, and it was a little astringent. She lied, and she still could not love Tony.

But she had found her self. Even though she still loved Tony, Tony was no longer the most important thing.

Her love for Tony had now become insignificant. Finding Mr. Steiner and revenge for her son was even more important than this love.

After Bella left, Vanessa looked at Tony unhappily and asked, "Tony, what were you saying to Bella?"

Tony thought about Bella's gaze on him and Vanessa just now, and said absent-mindedly, "Nothing, I just want to persuade her to sign on the divorce agreement soon, so that I can give you and Matthew a real family earlier."

Vanessa's uneasy heart was immediately comforted.

"Tony, you're so kind to me." Vanessa hugged tony's waist and buried her face in his arms.

Tony put her hand around Vanessa's shoulder, his eyes showed his complicated emotion.

Bella went back to the banquet hall and bumped into Mr. Miller, who was looking for her.

Mr. Miller finished chatting with others. He did now know where Bella had gone. He frowned and immediately stopped talking. He was anxious to find Bella.

After looking around, he finally found her.

The moment he saw Bella, Mr.Miller's got relaxed slightly.

He didn't want to lose Bella again.

"Where have you been? Mr. Miller walked over and asked expressionlessly.

Bella reluctantly smiled. She took a glass of wine from the waiter and drank it, said: "I just think it's boring and take a walk around here. I am still staying here."

Mr. Miller looked at Bella affectionately, knowing that she did not tell the truth, but did not force him. 

"The banquet is about to begin. Don't run around. Follow me, don't get lost again."

Bella knew that Mr. Miller was concerned about her, and her heartfelt warned.

In the beginning, she thought that Mr. Miller was a cold person who couldn't get along well. After a long time, she realized that Mr. Miller was just cold and eager.

Not long after she returned, the banquet started. 

Under the control of the well- known host, the atmosphere suddenly became warm. The couple exchanged engagement rings, had a happy and sweet kiss.

Then the music sounded, and the lights turned dim.

The newlyweds were the first to go on stage. Under everyone's attention, they happily danced.

After the dance, someone invited his own female one invited his own female companion to walk into the dance stage. 

Bella was excited to see their dance, suddenly...

Mr. Miller turned around. One hand was behind him, and the other was in front of Bella, bowing said. "May I have the honor to have a dance with you?"