171

Seeing that Bella was cold, William was nervous. "Bella, I  don't care about my mother."  William looked at her eyes and wanted to see what she was thinking, but her eyes were covered with ice. He could not see anything but cold. 

"What do you like about me, why must it be me?" Bella asked, looking at him. Bella frown. What she did not understand was that Susie and Toni were much better than her. However, why did William like her? In her opinion, William came to like her.

Why would he like her? Her question made William pause for a moment, then he looked at her with deep eyes and pointed at his heart. "No one can replace you." His words made Bella a little suspicious. At first? When did it start? She looked at him in disbelief and found her shadow in her eyes.

But id he had liked her from the start, how could he have a child with Susie? Bella frowned. She always felt like he was hiding something, but she did not continue. Even though William's words touched the heart of Bella, she could not dispel her worries. 

In fact, she was too cowardly, and she could not stand any setbacks anymore. She was afraid that in the end, William would be persuaded by Victoria, and abandoned her. Rather than embarrassing herself that day, she would have to cut through the mess.

'Bella, promise me, don't give up lightly, or I won't be able to breathe here." William put her hand on his heart. He slowly calmed down. The point just backed off and slowly disappeared. "Okay..." Bella nod. She could not bear to disappoint him when she thought of how he be kind to her.

Hearing Bella's answer, William was relieved. he held her in his arms and felt the warmth of this moment. "William, is Liam okay?" Bella wished that she was most concerned about Liam, she asked worriedly. When he saw Bella, he knew that only Liam was in her heart. Even if he knew that Liam was her son, he was a little sad. He was jealous.

'He's okay, Liam is very good. He's already been around this time. I've already asked the doctor and said that he can leave the hospital tomorrow." He was jealous of Liam, but he still told Bella, she was worried about him. 

hearing the news that Liam could be discharged from the hospital, Bella was relieved. The next day, Bella knows that Liam was discharged today, so she came to the hospital, and planned to pick him up. However, she did not expect to see Susie in the hospital. 

When Susie saw her coming, she immediately smiled warmly and said, "Miss Bella, you are here too?" But it might just be her illusion. She didn't want to decide on someone so quickly. Susie was so kind and she couldn't help but look cold. She smiled and said, 'Mmm, I heard Liam's discharge today, so I'll come and see." 

"Mommy hugs..." Liam saw that Bella had wanted him to hug her when she left the hospital. Bella immediately picks him up. At this time, William came, and he looked at Bella and said, 'The car is parked, let's go down." Susie realized that William's gaze only rested on Bella, but did not have any in her. 

Moreover, Liam was also a little white-eyed wolf. Obviously, when she was born, she was taking care of him, so Liam did not reject her, but she did not expect to see him for a while, but now he actually liked Bella this slut.

Even though she hated it, she quickly covered up her emotions and slowly walked in front of Bella to block William's gaze. "If that's the case, let's hurry down." She is very familiarly rolled up the arms of William and walked outside.

Bella eagerly looked at the two arms around him, and she suddenly felt disappointed. William was frowning, and when he felt Susie's movements, he was repelled. 'William, my feet are little numb. Help me to walk." Susie said with a grievance, leaning against his ear and whispering, her hand clasping tightly on his arm. 

He saw her face looked uncomfortable, the arm he had originally wanted to take out pause, but in the end, he did not take it out. He watched Susie grow up and treated her as a sister. but he could not explain to Bella, otherwise, she would not be able to explain Liam's life experience.

Susie was a little embarrassed. Not only did she have to tell Bella, she was the child's mother, and she was also William's woman. Bella walks with her child behind him, and her good mood had turned gloomy. As she watched them walking in front, she slowly felt sullen.

William was uncomfortable with Susie holding her arm. After two steps, he asked, "Are you better?" Susie knew that William was urging her to let go of him. She was a little unhappy. What was wrong with her? he had liked Bella for so many years. "Much better." Susie smiled and said, "Thank you."

 Even though she was unwilling to do so, she let go of her arm. It was impossible for her. Susie seemed to have just returned to her senses and turned around and said to Liam. "Come on,Liam Auntie Bella should be tired, let me hug him for a while." This time, Liam did not say no, Susie held him in her arms and teased him from time to time, but she made him smile happily. 

Susie was finally satisfied, but Liam was a little conscience. She remembered taking care of him before. " William, look at Liam's good laugh," Susie said towards William. "Mmm" Seeing his son smile happily, William was relieved. The child had been affirmed by the doctor, that he would not live to be three years old, so he wanted to make him happy for the rest of his life.