54

Knowing Bella still remembered him, Walker Miller was thrilled. He thought that Bella had already forgotten him.

"I'm glad that you still remember me." The smile on Mr. Miller's face deepened.

Bella looked at Mr. Miller. Now she felt a lot closer to him, and when she spoke, there were much fewer scruples.

She did not expect Walker Miller to be not only her boss but also an old classmate.

At this moment, their order had already been served. The two ate and talked. Bella asked, "When did you recognize me, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"I've recognized you since I first saw you," said Walker Miller truthfully.

Even though he had been separated from Bella for so many years and had also broken the connection, he could be recognized Bella with just one look.

"Ah, why didn't you tell me earlier?" Bella asked with a smile.

She had suspected that Mr. Miller was Mr. Steiner.

"I haven't found a suitable opportunity." Walker Miller said lightly.

Initially, he wanted to tell Bella all after her divorce.

It was that he felt that Bella was farther and farther away from him so he thought he needs to tell her right now. But he did not tell her the most important part yet. he did not want to put too much pressure on her.

Bella stopped asking.

How lucky it was to meet former classmates again, and he was your superior.

The two of them had a chat as they ate. Bella knew that Mr. Miller had changed his name once he had gone abroad. The reason why he became so handsome now was also because of weight loss.

So don't underestimate fat people. Every fat person has potential.

When the meal was almost done, Bella made an excuse for the bathroom, but she, in fact, went to the counter.

Today's meal was costly.

Bella did not have enough money in one card, then she continued with another card to pay the bill.

While Bella was paying the bill, a familiar figure walked towards her.

When Bella looked up, she saw Vanessa looking down at herself.

What a coincidence!

Unexpectedly, she came out for a meal and encountered Vanessa.

She still had to work in the afternoon, so she did not want to bother Vanessa and pretend that she did not see Vanessa.

she didn't want to cause trouble, but Vanessa did not think so.

"Well, people had best to have a little self-knowledge and know their own class. Some people are born to below, but they desperately try to get something that doesn't belong to them." Vanessa looked at Bella arrogantly and said: "Bella, don't act to be wealthy because I know that you don't have the money. A poor person like you does not deserve this place.

Vanessa looked at Bella with dissatisfaction.

This slut was lucky. She was going to end her life in hospital and make her disappear forever, Vanessa thought.

however, Tony did not help her, so she had to plan it by herself. Just as she was about to act, she realized that Bella had already left the hospital.

Vanessa suspected that Tony was protecting Bella. otherwise, how could the wounded Bella leave the hospital and take her revenge?

In combination with Tony's objection to harming Bella, she knew that this matter was related to Tony, but there was no evidence. She and Tony had a big fight.

This month, Tony had not come home at night.

This was all because of Bella this unlucky guy. Now Bella was not dead, still alive and well. Instead, she and Tony had a cold war.

"You're right; I'm indeed poor." Bella heard Vanessa's words and was not angry. She just smiled sweetly and said, "But I'm lucky enough to marry a rich husband who owns hundreds of billions of dollars. Not alone to dine here, I can even afford to buy this place. I planned to use my salary to settle the bill, but after your reminding, I just remembered that my husband is a member here. I can keep this meal on his account."

Bella made Vanessa's chest violently fluctuating.

"Bella, you are shameless. You and Tony are divorced," Vanessa reminded her angrily.

Bella acted in a daze and said, "Divorced? Where is the divorce agreement, show it to me? Why don't I know that I'm divorced? Hum?"

"You."

"I'm Tony's wife. All the costs I spend today will keep on Tony's account. As for this, Lady Vanessa, it's just an unnamed mistress. let her play by herself." Bella said to the front desk: "now Tony's money belongs to our common property. Half of the money you spend is mine. I would rather give it to beggars than to give you a mistress."

Unexpectedly, Bella said, in front of an outside, that she was the mistress." Vanessa was furious. 

"Bi***, you dare to scold me as a mistress." Vanessa was furious and raised her hand to teach Bella.

The would that Bella had not recovered yet. If she fought with Vanessa now, she would suffer.

Bella stood there and did not move. She looked at her coldly and said with a cold smile: "Dare you to touch me try, don't forget what's in my hand. if you hit me, I promise you won't get a good result. You should be satisfied to be Tony's mistress now. Otherwise, you can enjoy your life in jail."

When Vanessa thought about the recordings, she immediately turned away.

She could not go to jail, so she could only put her hand down and let go.

Vanessa did not dare to hit Bella anymore. While she was angry, an idea suddenly came to her and she could not help but laugh.

She narrowed her eyes and said meaningfully, "Bella, don't be complacent. If I told you, your child hasn't died yet. Don't you want to know the truth?"

After she finished speaking, Vanessa left with a cold grunt.

What did Vanessa say? She said.

Her child did not die? Could it be true as what she had thought?

Could it be that her son was still alive and that nothing had happened?

Bella was suddenly ecstatic that her son was not dead!

That was great!