113

"It turns out that Hawaii is actually so good. If I have time, I must go and see. You'll be a tour guide then." Walker said. "Let's talk about it later," said Bella lightly. she did not directly reject Walker, but only she knew that Hawaii was indeed very good, but she would not go again.

As long as she thought of Hawaii, she would think of William. William was the fiance of Bella. No matter whether he really liked her or had any purpose to get closer to her, she shouldn't have anything to do with him anymore. 

Walker felt a little wrong with Bella, and could not help but wonder. Could it be... Did Bella encounter something else in Hawaii? However, if Bella was willing to say it, Walker would not be able to ask.

Bella quickly returns to her senses. When she saw the empty cup in front of Walker, a trace of surprise flashed in her eyes. Did Walker really like her coffee or was he thirsty? Bella got up again and pour him a cup of boiled water. She said, "Although the coffee is refreshing, drinking too much affects sleep, so I poured you boiling water."

Bella put boiling water on the table in front of Walker, but she suddenly slipped under her feet, and she suddenly fell towards the back. Walker did not think much about it and immediately got up and pulled her back. 

Bella finally stabilizes her figure, but boiling water was spilling out. Some of the boiling water had sprinkled on her own hands. "Your hands are scalded, you have to deal with it quickly!" Walker grabbed her arm and pulled her to the side of the pool with a nervous expression.

"It's okay, I'll just scald some burn medicine, but fortunately I didn't spill it on you." Bella felt a little embarrassed. "Where's the medicine box? I'll help you with the medicine!" Walker's eyebrows frowned and he pulled Bella to sit on the sofa. "In the cupboard under the Tv." Bella did not expect Walker's reaction to being so intense.

At this moment, her hands were indeed burning and Bella did not think much about it. Walker took the medicine box and found the ointment for burned. "Bring it in!" Walker's tone was serious. Bella wanted to dare not neglect and reached out her hand. In order to give Bella's medicine, Walker took off his coat and put it on the sofa and carefully. wiped the medicine for her.

After she got the medicine, Walker's tight face only softened a little. "Mmm." Bella nodded willingly. Walker got down to business. "I came here today to talk to you. I've introduced you to a private design house. I'll design a wedding room for a couple." Before Walker came, she was still worried about this matter. She did not expect Walker to solve the problem before her.

"Okay." Bella was not presumptuous at all. She did not need a job now. She thanked him; "Walker, thank you." How many designers did she know? This time, Walker came over to find her and let her design a wedding room for the new couple. It was the result of his special care for her Apart from saying thank you, she did not know what else to say. "It's good if you agree."

Walker hadn't seen Bella for a long time. he wanted to contact her as much as possible, so he offered to see the new house. Since it was a job, of course, Bella would not give up. So the two of them went out together, and the newcomer's house was really close. It only took two bus stops to arrive. In less than five minutes by car, they had arrived.

Those who could personally find Walker to design a wedding room were of course either rich or expensive. Looking at the villa in front of him, Bella know that the couple was not bad for money and wanted a design that was in line with their wishes. Walker took the key to open the villa, and the undecorated Willa appeared in front of her.

Bella takes his tape to measure the record as he measured. While Walker followed her and quietly helped. If someone found out that a CEO like Walker was following Bella like a little chaperone, he would have shocked his chin. However, Bella wanted to be quiet at work and did not feel anything strange at all.