172

"William, look, our Liam look quite smart!" Susie held Liam as she teased Liam and said to William. From the perspective of Bella, it was a happy family of three, and she was an outsider. She suddenly felt that it was the wrong day today. As she watched the person in front walked away, she slowly stopped.

Since she was just an outsider, there was no need to continue. William finally drew his attention from Susie saying and later found out that Bella was no longer there. He knew how sensitive Bella was. He was afraid that she would think too much. "Take Liam back first."

Susie was unhappy when she heard this. She came to pick up Liam today, just to have the time to spend more time with William, so she was not willing to leave first. "William, what's wrong? Is something wrong?" Susie asked worriedly as she hugged Liam.

"It's nothing, send Liam back for me first!" William was very anxious. His wish had been left out for so long. He finally made it easy for her to slowly accept him. He also hoped that Bella would like to retract again and reject him from miles away.

"Send Miss Susie and  Liam back," William told the guards. Susie called William, and she watched him rush to find Bella. "Miss Susie, please get in the car." The guard opened the car door and asked Susie to go in. Susie looked at Liam in her arms, and a strange light flashed in her eyes. 

Since William had asked her to say Liam was her son, then they were a family. Bella wished that if they knew each other, it would be best to disappear on their own. When William found Bella, she realized that she was sitting on the bench in the hospital. Her expression was light and her face was a little cold.

She was thinking about something. Her appearance was so lonely, as if she was far from this world. "Bella, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have neglected you just now." William sat up beside her and said with an apologetic expression. Bella raises her head and sees his worried expression. His gaze was even more complicated. "Don't be wrong, you don't have to apologize to me."

Her tone was slightly cold, and she knew his feeling for her, but the scene just now had indeed stimulated her. As it reminded her that she and William were not meant to be. William frowned. When he saw her cold face at this moment, he was a little tangled.

"Since you and Susie are with Liam, I don't think I need to continue to follow you. Go back, hurry and Liam are waiting for you." Bella urged him to leave, she wanted to be alone. "Liam is not only waiting for me, but he is also waiting for you..." William said with a serious expression, seeing that Bella was withdrawn, and he said, "Bella, Susie's existence is not the reason for you to be not on my side."

Bella was suffocating. She did retreat because she had experienced a marriage with Tony. He and Susie had Liam and they must have had an unforgettable feeling before, so she minded being around, and she was uncomfortable, so even if she understood the intention of William, she still could not walk with him.

"I..." Even before she could finish her words, she was interrupted by William. "Bella, don't think so much. Leave everything to me, ok?" William was not giving her a reason to leave. Leaving everything to him? With the warmth of William, Bella feel that he had gradually calmed down.

Seeing that Bella had slowly softened, he said, "Come, Bella, we'll go home together to celebrate Liam's discharge!" As he spoke, held up Bella. Bella watched both of them holding together and smiling slightly in the corner of her mouth. Maybe she should try to accept the future instead of backing off with some small problem.

When was Bella so timid, love is love, so did not think about giving up until the end. Having figured this out, Bella could not be better. The two of them went back to the house at night. Susie had already picked up Liam. The room was very lively, obviously not just Liam and Susie. 

When they go inside the house, she realized that Victoria and Toni were also there. "Mother, why are you here?" William looked sullen. He looked at Toni by her mother's side. The smiley face of Toni instantly solidified. She clearly felt he looked disgusted when he looked at her. 

She had finally met him, but he was so indifferent to her. "I'm Liam's grandmother. Why can't I come to celebrate his discharge? Instead, this woman had nothing to do with our family. What do you want her to  come over?" 

In front of a crowd, her son did not give her face. All of this was Bella for this woman's relationship. If this woman hadn't challenged her, how could her son be like this? Bella just stands aside quietly. She could see the hostility towards Victoria and Toni in her eyes, but she did not say. 

Today was Liam's discharge day. She didn't want to make a fuss. Hearing what Victoria said, William's eyes darkened, and the palm of his hand gripped Bella even tighter, he is afraid that she would run away. belle looked up at him and found he was proud. "While Miss Toni is here today, I'll make it clear that I, William, would only marry Bella in my lifetime!"

All of the people present were shocked. "William, you're crazy this woman must not enter our house!" Victoria's angry face had been twisted. If William was not there, she would have rushed to kick her out.

"If she can't enter, no one can enter." William continued, staring coldly at Victoria, and then stayed on Toni. "Miss Toni, I used to care that you were a woman. It's  not good that you'll lose face, so it's my fault that I didn't say things that didn't mean anything to you, but now we've made it clear that there's no beginning between us, so please don't be fooled by those unnecessary things."