153

Bella thought of the woman she saw at the door that day. She was Liam's mother. She felt a little uncomfortable in her heart. At that same time, she was a little curious. Why did William never mention Liam's mother.

The nurse was very cheerful and joked with Bella, and said, "If I didn't know that you weren't Mr. Bennett's wife, I would have thought that you were the mother of this child. After all, you not only have the same blood type but also have a similar appearance.

Bella was stunned. The nurse's words shocked her. "Okay, take a break. After the blood transfusion, you must be very dizzy. It'll be much better to sleep." The nurse did not know that what she said shocked Bella. She went out when she finished her words.

Bella looked at Liam again. There was a layer of doubt in her heart, but she was too tired to think about it and she quickly fell asleep. When William came in, he saw them asleep, and his eyes flashed of affection.

Bella, Liam... These two persons were the best gifts that God had given him. He wanted to take care of them all his life and make them be happy for the rest of his life. But when he saw Liam's pale face, a trace of dignity flashed in his eyes. He turned to leave and walked towards the doctor's office.

Liam's condition was not that simple. He did not say anything in front of Bella, but even so, he still saw her anxiety about Liam. "Doctor, what's Liam's condition?" William asked nervously, and then concern in his eyes made the doctor in the room move.

In his lifetime, he had only been nervous about two people. One was Liam and the other was Bella. Both of them were his heart, they couldn't have something wrong. "Liam was born with deficiencies. It is already the limit that he can survive for so long. If he continue like this, he can only live up to three years old the most!" The doctor's word was cold-blooded, but it was true.

But even so, William's deep eyes revealed a trace of a murderous look. The doctor sitting opposite was a little scared. he could understand the pain of being a father, but he did his best and could not cure the child. "I'm sorry, Chief William, I've tried my best." Seeing the doctor apologized, William slammed his fist hard on the desk. The child would die. The news was like a huge rock hit his heart.

His throat rolled for a few moments before he could find his voice, " If he was sent to a more advanced place for treatment, would it be possible to survive?" His eyes were filled with hope. This was a father's last hope. He did not want his child to disappear in this world early. he had not experienced the ups and downs of this world. How could he easily disappear like this?

"Chief William, I can understand your feelings, but for the child, it might be better to end the pain as soon as possible. William was silent of course, he understood what the doctor meant. Even if Liam continued to survive, it would be a torture for him, so could he only be there years old? 

If he let Bella know that Liam was her child, she would be very happy. But if he told her that her child could not have survived three years old and she would definitely collapse. William came out of the doctor's office and felt very sad.

When he returned to the ward, Bella had already woken up. Bella frowned when she saw him. "What's wrong? Could it be that Liam's illness is not very good?" Bella asked immediately. Since the blood comes more involved with Liam. She was very nervous to see William's appearance.  William saw her worries and felt even more worried.

She had not known that Liam was her child and was so concerned. If she knew Liam's true identity, she would surely be even more nervous. No! He would definitely not be able to let her know that Liam was her child. it was even more heartbreaking to lose after receiving it than never before. 

He couldn't let her know that after the joy of finding her son. Is she knew that her child was about to die, she would definitely collapse. "No, it's just a problem with the base." William tried to make his tone a little lighter, but as a father, he was still very worried about the child's health. She was relieved to hear that it was because of his work. 

" So, that's right, then is Liam okay?" Bella still did not give up and wanted to know the child's physical condition. Looking at Liam's skinny appearance, she was extremely distressed. This child was related to her, she had called her mother for so long, and they were still of these coincidences made her cherish this child more.

"It's okay as you give him a blood transfusion," William answered and walked to Liam's bed. Liam's eyes were closed at this moment. It was clear that it was time for him to play, but he could only spend the time lying on the sickbed. Thinking that he was running out of days, his eyes could not help but feel sour.

"William, don't be sad, Liam will be fine." Looking at his sad look, Bella's heart moved and comforted. William was a good father, so it would be so uncomfortable to see Liam's illness. 'i didn't protect you guys..." William said dumbly, revealing his Owens in his tone. 

Bella was a little surprised. Who was he talking about? It was Liam and his mother? Or Liam and her? William kept by Liam's side for a long time.liam had been sleeping for a long time. Compared with the last time, Liam's body was significantly worse. he had woken up not long after the last blood transfusion, but this time, he did not wake up for a long time. 

It was not until the evening that Liam opened his eyes. When he saw that William and Bella were beside him, his plate face smiled brightly. "Daddy, Mommy..." He was still very weak, even his tone was weak. Bella felt a pain in her heart and her nose was sore," Liam, you're so good." 

When he heard his mother praise him, he smiled brighter. "Mommy, hug!" His face was filled with anticipation. because of illness, he became more dependent on Bella. Bella couldn't bear to look at Liam's disappointment. His weak appearance made her want to suffer on his behalf. How could she refuse such a simple request?

"Can I hug Liam now?" But she did not dare to hug casually and asked William. "Yes." William nodded. Seeing that Liam's reliance on Bella was obviously more than him, he was even more worried.