28

"No need." Bella pulled Mr. Miller's arm and whispered, "Mr. Miller, I cannot afford it now and I can try another one."

"Don't worry;  Adventura Group's CEO is a friend of mine. It's not as expensive as you think. try it first." Mr. Miller comforted her and said: "You try it first, he just came over and inspected today. I'll greet him now."

After saying that, he left, disregarded the mental struggles of Bella.

Does Mr. Miller also know the CEO of Aventura Group? Wasn't he just back from abroad?

Mr. Steiner!

Mr. Steiner was also a friend of the CEO of Aventura Group. last time, he even asked the Aventura Group staff to send Bella clothes.

Could they possibly that they knew each other? 

Or...

Before she could figure it out, she had been warmly pushed by the female clerk to the firing room.

"Lady, your boyfriend is really nice to you." The female clerk who helped Bella put on her clothes and said enviously.

Bella smiled. She did not say anything and did not need to explain her relationship with Mr. Miller to an outsider.

After changing clothes, Bella came out of the fitting room with the shop assistants.

This dress highlighted the perfect complexion and great figure of Bella. The dress was exactly designed for her.

The clothes and Bella matched each other.

"Lady, your figure is awesome. you look stunning in this gown." The female shop assistant said.

Bella agreed that the outfit was indeed beautiful, but when she was the price of the label on the dress, her eyes widened, and she almost fell down.

One, two, six, six digits, a piece of clothing was worth ten thousand dollars.

Bella wanted to laugh and cry. Not mention ten thousand dollars; she did not even have a hundred thousand dollars.

"Oh, I'll try another one, right?" Bella smiled and prepared to change the dress.

At this time, the manager suddenly walked over and said to the female shop assistant, "Later, you collect the dress on this lady and pack it up. This is what Mr. Tony of Grantham Group has ordered for his wife."

What?

Tony's wife?

Vanessa?

Vanessa wanted this dress?

The corner of Bella's mouth twitched slightly, revealing a mocking smile.

Huh.

How dare Vanessa act like Mrs. Grantham before she divorces Tony?

She suddenly decided that she must get this dress because she wanted Vanessa to slowly experience the feeling of being snatched away the things she liked by others.

"I like this dress very much. I will take it." Bella raised her lips and said to the manager.

"Well," The manager looked at Bella in embarrassment.

"You don't have to be awkward. Don't you say that this dress is made for Mrs. Granthman? Mrs. Grantham is standing in front of you now." Bella raised her chin and revealed an elegant smile, saying, "Give me one pair of shoes to match this gown please!"

The manager looked at Bella in embarrassment, only thinking that Bella was joking.

One of the shop assistants whispered to the manager: "Manager, she is indeed Mr. Grantham's wife. Two days ago, there was news of her and Mr. Grantham on twitter."

Even though it was a scandal, now all people knew that Bella was Tony's wife.

At this moment, Mr.Miller was back.

When he saw Bella in that gown, a flash of surprise appeared in his eyes: "This dress is very suitable for you, let's take this one."

As he spoke, he took out his card and handed it to the shop assistant to checkout.

Bella took Mr. Miller's card back. Since tony was not willing to divorce now, she was still Mrs. Grantham. It was reasonable to use Tony's money.

She smiled slightly and said the manager, "Since it was the dress that Mr. Grantham had ordered for his wife, then I just took it now, and then clothes will still be recorded in Mr. Grantham's account. And please go and tell him that his wife, Bella, personally take it."

After speaking, she left with Mr. Miller.

Looking at them leaving the manager seemed to think of something and immediately took out his phone to search.

'Bella.'

Then She realized that Bella was indeed Tony's wife.

Mr. Miller brought Bella into an image design studio. Today she is about to make a significant change.

Bella sat in front of the mirror and closed her eyes for about an hour. Then several stylists were busy at giving her new style.

The designer combed her fluffy and elegant hairstyle, leaving a strand of curls in front of her ears.

The already fair face was slightly powered, and she had a pale peach-colored lipstick on. She had an oval face, her eyes were bright. She was as beautiful as a fairy, with the diamond-embellished gown. She was elegant.

When Bella got closer to Mr. Miller, his breathing became more rapid.

"Are you alright?" Bella saw Mr. Miller's looked slightly unnatural.

"It's alright; it's a little cold outside. Put this on." Mr. Miller said as he put the coat on Bella's shoulders.

Half an hour before the party started, Mr. Miller drove the Audi R8  straight to the banquet hall.

In a five star hotel in New Orleans.

Bella appeared with Mr. Miller at the banquet and became the focus of attention.

Everyone was whispering about who the woman was with Mr. miller. Some praised them standing together as a perfect pair.

Toni's birthday party was joyful, with many celebrities being invited. 

Bella did not expect Tony to be invited.

When she saw Tony and Vanessa, she finally understood why Mr. Miller said that she was his female companion tonight.

Vanessa saw Bella walk in, and she was wearing the clothes that belonged to her.

She looked at Bella's eyes and was about to explode with anger. Still, because the people who came tonight were all the big shots in new Orleans, she restrained herself and turned to the crowd of ladies.

"Bella, you've finally here, I thought you wouldn't come anymore," Toni said to Bella with apologies and continued. "I planned to have a private party but daddy invited the people in the business."

Toni, she did not expect her father to invite Tony.

Half of the people at this banquet did not even know her.

Bella smiled at Toni, "Don't worry, I don't mind."

"That's good. Cut the cake with me later. I'll go and greet the other guests first." Toni said as she walked towards the crowd.