152

"Bella, to celebrate your discharge from the hospital, I'll take you to dinner." William took her into the car and said mysteriously. Bella's heart moved as she thought of what William had said about giving her a surprise when she recovered, and could not help but bring some curiosity.

The car slowly drove into a quiet dining room, and Bella followed William into the room, which was very large and revealed a quite atmosphere everywhere. Bella was a little puzzled. This was not the same as his routine. He was romantic before. How was the atmosphere today?

"Come, sit down..." William removed the chair for her and asked the waiter to serve. Soon, the dishes were filled up. Bella looked over with some doubt. His surprise wouldn't be that simple. This did not fit his personality.

"Let's eat first. I'll tell you later." William said, placing the dish in the bowl of Bella with a trace of rigidity on his face. He had some concerns in his heart. It Bella knew that William was her child, would she be angry and not forgive him? After all, he had known about it from a long time ago, but he had not told her and made her so painful, so hard to find. 

 "What's the matter, I have to wait after the meal?" Bella felt even weirder, but she didn't have too much entanglement. She was just hungry and she could fill her stomach first. However, William made her took forward to this surprise. 

He did not copy the old routine, she wondered what this surprise would be. Bella filled her stomach as she thought about it. But William frowned. When finished her lunch, Bella have a full stomach. When she saw that William did not move his chopsticks, her heart became increasingly confused.

Didn't he say there was a surprise? Why was he like this? "William, don't you really want to scare me?" Hearing this, William's pupils contracted. Liam was Bella's child. To her, it might be a certain scare, right?

"Bella!" William said, and his face tangled. "What's wrong?" Bella was curious. She had never seen him like this before. How could William, who had always been a decisive and overbearing man, appear like this? She felt a little uneasy in her heart. Couldn't he have something bad to say? 

"Actually Liam is your..." Suddenly, William's phone rang, interrupting what he hadn't said yet. he wasn't going to pick it up, but it was the nanny's number.  The nanny at home knew his habits. If Liam was okay, she wouldn't call him. 

Suddenly, he had a bad feeling in his heart, so he immediately answered the call. After the call went through, the nanny's nervous voice rang in his ear, "Chief, Liam has a fever again, and it's burning very badly." Because of nervousness, the nanny voice was loud. Even Bella clearly heard. 

Liam was actually sick again! A child as young as that was ill not very long after leaving the hospital. "I'll be right back." William hung up the phone and looked at Bella. What he originally wanted to say also taken back completely.

Bella said nervously, "let's go to see Liam!" The child was important, and Bella didn't care about the surprise at this moment but was worried. William immediately got up and the two of them rushed to the hospital. Liam had been sent to the special inspection ward, his condition was very bad. William waited outside, watching Liam lying on the bed anxiously.

Bella walked around nervously, hoping that God would bless him and not let such a small child be in any danger. Finally, a doctor came out and there was a solemn expression in his eyes when he saw William. "Liam's anemia is very serious. This time it's because of insufficient blood supply, so the state of syncope appeared." 

Turned out to be still anemic, Bella signed and urged; "If it's anemic, then hurry up blood transfusion doesn't waste time." But when he heard this, the doctor frowned, "Liam's blood type is special. The last time he was admitted to the hospital, she had already used up the only bag of the same type in the hospital, so there was no matched blood type at all. If you don't find it in a short time, Liam will be in bander. "

The doctor's word's made Bella look pale. She did not expect such a situation. She asked, "What blood type is he?" She thought that her blood type was a rare one. If she could match it, she would be able to save him. The doctor said, "The AB negative blood type." 

Bella's eyes brightened as she immediately said excitedly, "Pump me, draw my blood, I'm AB negative. Quickly go and save Liam." The doctor looked at William and immediately after he nodded, he took Bella and entered the blood transfusion room. Bella looked at Liam who was lying beside her. his small body was very thin. When she saw the doctor prick the needle into his little hand, her heartfelt painful. 

The red blood flowed through the tube and slowly flowed into Liam's body. Suddenly, she felt an extraordinarily close feeling. She looked at Liam and felt as if she had seen her child. Bella kept looking at Liam's direction and suddenly felt that Liam was really like her.

She used to hear the nanny say about it but she had no consciousness of her own. It was only at this moment that she seriously looked at Liam's facial features, only to realize that she was more like her than she thought. 

Bella's body had just recovered, and now she had lost blood to Liam. She was really tired because of this. But she still looked at Liam worriedly, and Liam's face recovered a little. Although it was still pale, it was a little more bloody.

"How's Liam?" She asked the nurse. "It's much better now. Thanks to you today, if it weren't for you, this child might be in danger today." The nurse took out the needle in her hand and said with emotion. 

"That's good..." Bella nodded. For the first time, she was so glad that she was AB negative blood type. She knew that her blood type was scarce, so she usually restrained herself, avoiding her bleeding, so as to avoid the lack of blood supply in the hospital, but she did not think that Liam was also AB negative. What a coincidence. William was probably not his blood type, or else he would have given blood to Liam the first time, then Liam's mother was also of this rare blood type?