138

With the divorce agreement, Bella was very happy. This divorce agreement not only ended Tony's struggle but meant that she could know the whereabouts of her son. When she thought about this, she immediately took out her phone to call Vanessa. 

"Vanessa, I divorced Tony!" On the other side, when Vanessa heard this, she immediately got up from the sofa. 'Are you telling the truth?" The surprise came so quickly that Vanessa did not dare to believe it.

"Of course, it's true, Vanessa, don't forget that you promised me, quickly tell me the whereabouts of the child." Bella's heart was filled with excitement, and even her palms were sweating. The whereabouts of the child was a big issue in her heart. If the child did not return to her, she would not be able to feel at ease.

When she heard the child, Vanessa felt a little guilty. How did she know where the child went? The child was carried away by the mysterious person who only knew where the child went. "Then, I'll meet you in three days. I'll tell you about the child at that time!" Vanessa said with a frown. In three days, she should be able to ask the mysterious person about the child's whereabouts, right? 

"What, in three days? Vanessa, you promised me to tell me immediately after divorce. Are you lying to me?" Bella was suspicious. Since Vanessa knew about the child, why didn't she tell her immediately? Why did she wait for three days? Vanessa was even more guilty, but how could she admit it? "Hust three days. I won't say anything if you force." Vanessa threatened. Bella was was anxious, but she didn't want to have a conflict before she hadn't gotten the whereabouts of the child. "Okay, just three days. You'd better not lie, or I'll make you pay for it." 

Bella clenched her palms. She could only wait for three days. Vanessa hung up. She was happy because Tony had returned to being single but then she frowned. "You guys, go downstairs!" Vanessa said to the servant. As she watched the servants go downstairs, Vanessa picked up her phone and trembled slightly when she was dialing.

"Hello!" The call went through. When she heard the gloomy voice, Vanessa trembled. From the first time she saw the mysterious person, Vanessa knew that this person was definitely not easy to communicate. But because he was not easy to communicate, she was willing to give Bella's child to her. At this time, she wanted to let Bella be gloomy for the whole life because of this child. She did not expect that Bella would use the child's whereabouts as an exchange. 

"That, I'm Vanessa. Tell me exactly where the child went!" Even though she was afraid, Vanessa said her purpose in one breath. "I've already said that the child has already been sold by me, and I don't even know how many times is it resold!" The mysterious man's tone was still very low, which sounded a little dangerous. 

Vanessa took a deep breath, but she had to know where the child was. "Even if it was resold, you should be able to find some clues, right? I believe there must be a way to get the child back to me." Vanessa was anxious, her tone becoming more urgent. The mysterious person suddenly laughed. The laughter was sarcastic. When she heard it, she felt that the blood was flowing backward.

"Hahaha, Miss Bentley do you think your money is enough to tempt me?" Vanessa only felt that she had been insulted fiercely. He actually looked down on her. She wasn't Bella. She didn't have the legacy left by her dead mother. The White's was just a small company. The money that flowed through could not allow her to intervene at all, so she had no money at all. 

However, she did not have the money but Tony was rich. If she became Mr. Grantham, she can spend money like running water and no longer worry about money. When she thought about this, Vanessa's tone became arrogant. "Hmm, I'm going to be Mrs. Grantham soon, you don't have to worry about money at all. As long as you tell me about the child's whereabouts, I promise that you can get benefits."